Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben.

+3
pennylane
jodel
Annabel
7 posters

Go down

Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. Empty Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben.

Post  Annabel Fri 20 Jan - 7:44

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00Z&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=6

Please help Kerry and the search for Ben by joining the Facebook for Ben day on 14th February 2012. Following the amazing response of the Tweet 4 Ben day on Twitter, this is another great way to raise awareness and I have to commend Kerry and her group, they're doing an absolutely fantastic job.

The online campaigns by Kerry Needham and the McCanns are like chalk and cheese. I can't make the comparison between Ben Needham and Madeleine McCann because... well, in many ways there is no comparison.

Kerry campaigns for the search for her son. The McCanns campaign for money.

Please join and share with your friends, in this case I do believe Ben is 'findable' and deserves to be reunited with his Mum.

Facebook for Ben 2012 https://www.facebook.com/events/113450838775954/

Find Ben on Twitter https://twitter.com/FindBenNeedham

Official Help Find Ben Website http://www.helpfindben.co.uk/index.html

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. Empty Re: Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben.

Post  jodel Fri 20 Jan - 8:16

I am old enough to remember that in the early days the Needhams were abused and accused of selling Ben to Gypsies.
jodel
jodel
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 140
Warning :
Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. Empty Re: Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben.

Post  kathybelle Fri 20 Jan - 8:41

jodel wrote:I am old enough to remember that in the early days the Needhams were abused and accused of selling Ben to Gypsies.

I'm old enough to remember that Ben's mum and dad were at work when he disappeared, but it didn't stop the Greek police from arresting them and putting them through the mill, the British Government stood by and watched. The McCanns who are 100% responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine, have been treated with kid gloves. Kate's Uncle Brian once said that Kate and Gerry had access to people in high places, that ordinary people didn't have access to.

He was so right, in the McCanns eyes, it was more important to contact these people than it was to phone the police. They left that task to Warner and the Tapas Bar. Gerry told the media that Gordon Brown was helping them and had given them his personal telephone number, so they could contact him, any time they wanted to day or night. It doesn't need a genious to work out why the McCanns never phoned the police, it was the same reason that they never searched for Madeleine.

It was appalling, that the McCanns were given all the assistance they needed, including assistance to get them off the hook for their crimes against their children. While Ben's mum and dad were left high and dry, it's only in the past few months that the Greek and British Governments have decided to help Kerry. The British Government were shamed into helping Ben's mum after they received petitions from the General public.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 20 Jan - 8:48

kathybelle wrote:
jodel wrote:I am old enough to remember that in the early days the Needhams were abused and accused of selling Ben to Gypsies.

I'm old enough to remember that Ben's mum and dad were at work when he disappeared, but it didn't stop the Greek police from arresting them and putting them through the mill, the British Government stood by and watched. The McCanns who are 100% responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine, have been treated with kid gloves. Kate's Uncle Brian once said that Kate and Gerry had access to people in high places, that ordinary people didn't have access to.

He was so right, in the McCanns eyes, it was more important to contact these people than it was to phone the police. They left that task to Warner and the Tapas Bar. Gerry told the media that Gordon Brown was helping them and had given them his personal telephone number, so they could contact him, any time they wanted to day or night. It doesn't need a genious to work out why the McCanns never phoned the police, it was the same reason that they never searched for Madeleine.

It was appalling, that the McCanns were given all the assistance they needed, including assistance to get them off the hook for their crimes against their children. While Ben's mum and dad were left high and dry, it's only in the past few months that the Greek and British Governments have decided to help Kerry. The British Government were shamed into helping Ben's mum after they received petitions from the General public.

Absolutely spot on Kathybelle! Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 20 Jan - 9:22

pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Absolutely spot on Kathybelle! Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. 944533

Facebook for Ben 2012... Help Find Ben. 306321 Pennylane and thanks.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 20 Jan - 9:43

If I remember rightly , Kerry was taken to the police station and was grilled for neally 48 hours before they believed that she had nothing to do with bens disappearance and it was THEN they decided to treat it as an abduction.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 20 Jan - 9:45

One time when she returned to kos she was spat at by some people who she believed had some Information regarding his disappearance.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 20 Jan - 9:46

It has taken 20 years for Kerry to meet someone from the foreign office regarding bens disappearance ....20 bloody years.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 20 Jan - 12:27

And Kerry had to leave the Greek island when she could no longer afford to eat. So much for assistance!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Fri 20 Jan - 18:40

Annabel wrote:http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00Z&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=6

Please help Kerry and the search for Ben by joining the Facebook for Ben day on 14th February 2012. Following the amazing response of the Tweet 4 Ben day on Twitter, this is another great way to raise awareness and I have to commend Kerry and her group, they're doing an absolutely fantastic job.

The online campaigns by Kerry Needham and the McCanns are like chalk and cheese. I can't make the comparison between Ben Needham and Madeleine McCann because... well, in many ways there is no comparison.

Kerry campaigns for the search for her son. The McCanns campaign for money.

Please join and share with your friends, in this case I do believe Ben is 'findable' and deserves to be reunited with his Mum.

Facebook for Ben 2012 https://www.facebook.com/events/113450838775954/

Find Ben on Twitter https://twitter.com/FindBenNeedham

Official Help Find Ben Website http://www.helpfindben.co.uk/index.html

I sincerely hope that the McCanns don't try to link themselves with this day/Facebook, not even to send their thoughts. I just cannot bear them tainting it with their name even.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Jan - 18:56

Me too Bobsy. Ben's mother has been quoted as being critical of the McCanns' money-orientated website so I hope that this will stop them from jumping on yet another bandwagon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 20 Jan - 19:02

I'm just reading an article online which was written in the Daily Mirror on 13/01/12. The article says, Tom Cruise, another Hollywood actor called Tom Arnold and Coronation St actress Kym Marsh are supporting Kerry, in the hunt for Ben.

In my opinion, the picture of Ben at 21, is more realistic than the picture of Madeleine at 8yrs of age.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 20 Jan - 23:27

I see a few from the McCann website have posted on bens page just to get the
Picture off Madeleine integrated on there and also I noticed that Ben needhams webpage is not on the 'like' on the left hand side anymore (findmadeleine webpage )

Why's that I wonder ....could it be that ben is getting more notice lately and they don't like it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down