Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are these Parents For real_

+3
AnnaEsse
gillyspot
Keela
7 posters

Go down

Are these Parents For real_ Empty Are these Parents For real_

Post  Keela Fri 20 Jan - 16:29

Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Are these Parents For real_ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are these Parents For real_ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Are these Parents For real_ Empty Re: Are these Parents For real_

Post  wjk Fri 20 Jan - 17:30

Thats awful!
They seem to be pushing him into girlie things, not being neutral as they are trying to claim.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Are these Parents For real_ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Are these Parents For real_ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 20 Jan - 18:00

I think they're weirdos. I'd love to live in a society where gender did not matter so much and little boys and little girls were not brainwashed into assigned roles. However, our children have to live in the society as it is, not how we'd like it to be. I'm not saying go along with the stereotypes. I always gave both of my children a range of toys. But the real world is a place where being a boy or being a girl is part of a child's identity. Being happy to be a boy or being happy to be a girl does not necessarily mean being stereotyped.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 20 Jan - 18:14

How can the mother claim she is bringing up her son in a "gender neutral" way by dressing him up as a fluffy fairy and a blouse with ruched-sleeves and a scalloped collar to school from the girls' uniform list, and has been banned from sporting combat trousers.
He is also encouraged to wear flowery tops at weekends.

These are NOT gender neutral clothes.

Jeans sweatshirts and trainers, plain shirts, school trousers - these are "gender neutral"

In my opinion social services should step in to protect this child.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Jan - 18:30

Very bizarre indeed. Even the child's name Sasha would lead people to think that he is female. I believe that in America it's a diminutive of Alexander (no I can't see why) but certainly in the U K it's a girl's name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 20 Jan - 18:44

gillyspot wrote:How can the mother claim she is bringing up her son in a "gender neutral" way by dressing him up as a fluffy fairy and a blouse with ruched-sleeves and a scalloped collar to school from the girls' uniform list, and has been banned from sporting combat trousers.

Jeans sweatshirts and trainers, plain shirts, school trousers - these are "gender neutral"

Gillyspot, you're right. Those are not gender neutral clothes. They are very gender stereotypical clothes. I think those parents have got things mixed up somewhat.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 20 Jan - 22:08

gillyspot wrote:How can the mother claim she is bringing up her son in a "gender neutral" way by dressing him up as a fluffy fairy and a blouse with ruched-sleeves and a scalloped collar to school from the girls' uniform list, and has been banned from sporting combat trousers.

Spot on gilly!
Most definitely NOT gender neutral! And ss should be looking into the situation.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 24 Jan - 21:50

The child is damaged now...poor sod don't know whether he's Arthur or marther ...disgraceful.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 24 Jan - 22:50

It's not only the 'infant' as the parents call him that's damaged... The poor little sods entire family must be dysfunctional for allowing such a travesty to happen.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Jan - 11:58

Can you imagine when he or she is older wondering why his parents felt the need to supress his true gender?? They think they are doing him a favour in fact they are making it worse by not being proud of who he is now. Poor kid!

We didn't mind what our son played with, he's got a kitchen he's spent hours playing with, l remember my nephew when he was 3 all he wanted was an ironing board one Christmas and his father told everyone that no-one was to buy him it because it might make him gay!! Are these Parents For real_ 816281

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down