Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons.

+2
Panda
malena stool
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons.

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 8 Feb - 11:11

Badboy wrote:ITS IN ONE OF THE NATIONAL NEWSPAPER ABOUT THIS SCHOOL CHILDREN IN NAPPIES.

One of the manufacturers of disposable nappies is taking advantage of this by advertising nappies for older children!

If a child had turned up at my infant school in nappies, the parents would probably have been hauled up before what was then called, "The School Board," and/or the child would have been sent to a special school!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons. - Page 2 Empty Re: Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons.

Post  Badboy Wed 8 Feb - 12:03

i would tell them that this state of affairs simply isn't good enough and to pull their finger out.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 8 Feb - 16:43

Children who are still in nappies at that age should be assessed as they may well have Psychological or maybe health issues.They will get bullied at school if they 'mess' themselves and things will only get worse,those children will remember into their adult years what happens to them at that age.The parents are negligent if they dont deal with it.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 8 Feb - 18:28

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:
Lioned wrote:They also say that more kids are going to primary school in nappys ! And parents say its the schools job to potty train them !
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS,MAN(APOLOGIES TO MR MCENROE)

It's true, Badboy! I heard a discussion about this on Radio 4 today.

How the f### hell are teachers supposed to change nappies, when they are not allowed to put sun cream on the kids? When mine were little I had to leave work at lunchtime, drive up to the school, put sun cream on all three kids, then drive back to work. This was because the teachers were not permitted to touch the kids to put sun cream on them! So it will be interesting to see them change nappies without touching the kids, maybe they will do it with ESP or something.

And my personal favourite (NOT) is the use of the word "women" when a womAn, singular, is being referred to. As in, "I saw a women at the bus stop" or "what a stupid women". This seems to be particularly prevalent in comments in the Daily Wail.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 8 Feb - 21:26

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:
Lioned wrote:They also say that more kids are going to primary school in nappys ! And parents say its the schools job to potty train them !
YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS,MAN(APOLOGIES TO MR MCENROE)

It's true, Badboy! I heard a discussion about this on Radio 4 today.

How the f### hell are teachers supposed to change nappies, when they are not allowed to put sun cream on the kids? When mine were little I had to leave work at lunchtime, drive up to the school, put sun cream on all three kids, then drive back to work. This was because the teachers were not permitted to touch the kids to put sun cream on them! So it will be interesting to see them change nappies without touching the kids, maybe they will do it with ESP or something.

And my personal favourite (NOT) is the use of the word "women" when a womAn, singular, is being referred to. As in, "I saw a women at the bus stop" or "what a stupid women". This seems to be particularly prevalent in comments in the Daily Wail.

Oh, yes. The women thing. And I also love it when my kids write 'the childs are playing football'. Schoolchildren drop Maths because of Test driven Lessons. - Page 2 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2