Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neglected Children: Jeremy Vine NOW

+5
Keela
marxman
humanist
Autumn
margaret
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Neglected Children: Jeremy Vine NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: Neglected Children: Jeremy Vine NOW

Post  cherry1 Sat 11 Feb - 16:17

Hi Iris that may be a good idea incase they thought I was a nutter making it up!!

If they see this is being said they may decide to make a statement to put things right as it certainly doesnt give a good impression of their organisation. in my opinion.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Neglected Children: Jeremy Vine NOW - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Neglected Children: Jeremy Vine NOW - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Neglected Children: Jeremy Vine NOW - Page 2 Empty Re: Neglected Children: Jeremy Vine NOW

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Feb - 16:19

cherry1

It would be better perhaps to write to 'Anne' of the IFLG including a copy of the extract from our Kate's Book that way they would reply in writing and then we could publish the same on the Forum
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Neglected Children: Jeremy Vine NOW - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Neglected Children: Jeremy Vine NOW - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 11 Feb - 16:32

Hi Angelique, I dont mind sending them a copy of the page although on my computer it isnt coming out the end of the lines totally, but I wouldnt be prepared to give them my personal details to reply to simply because I dont know how close they are to the TM and TM are not happy at anyone asking questions about the case.

I dont know if anyone else is brave enough to do it!!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 11 Feb - 17:07

cherry1

Fair enough - I hadn't looked at it that way - I am such a trusting person you know as you do when confronted with what is supposed to be a legal institution!

ETA Perhaps we could just anonymously send them a copy of the extract from "the Book".
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 11 Feb - 17:23

Might be best doing that as CR are supposed to be a legal firm and look at the way they have gone around behaving!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2