Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine

+38
NoStone
mara thon
mossman
AnnaEsse
margaret
Panda
Angelina
tigger
marxman
gillyspot
Angelique
jay2001
Bobsy
Lillyofthevalley
pennylane
interested
Autumn
Karen
cass
Justiceforallkids
humanist
jeanmonroe
chrissie1
Wallflower
Oldartform
frencheuropean
Keela
malena stool
cherry1
contrary
wjk
T4two
almostgothic
yask27
IAMBAZZA
fred
Chris
Annabel
42 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 Empty Re: Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine

Post  gillyspot Mon 20 Feb - 7:56

We could start a whole new topic on what Kate could (and probably should) but obviously won't share in the new book (well tweaked old one). Still can't get over it is for "holiday reading" - what a ghoul she is if she thinks this would be what you would chose to read then.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 Empty Re: Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine

Post  Panda Mon 20 Feb - 8:02

gillyspot wrote:Hi Panda

I think Transworld will be the publishers as the book will be almost the same as the original one so will only require a tweak. IMO this will be only be a very tiny tweak unless Scotland Yard are keeping Kate McCann fully informed of their every move and I find that hard to believe.

Perhaps Kate will share what her & Gerry's apparently very expensive private investigators have been up to for the last 4+ years or even share where the advance royalty money for the first book actually went? It didn't go into the "fund" that is clear.

Morning gillyspot , whatever Kate has to impart to her readers will only take 4 new pages.!!! New Leads....where? SY Review? would she be allowed to comment on an ongoing investigation? Latest Fundraising events? Nah. What she and Gerry are doing to help with the search? Nah. A complete breakdown
of sales of the Book, Advance (paid to Kate) Royalties ? Nah . I think the public will not be so keen to buy a second Kate McCann Book and just wonder
when this avaricious couple will stop trying to make money from their daughter, there is not even a pretence of spending any money on employing
anyone of repute to search for Madeleine which, in case they think we have forgotten, was the reason for the Fund.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 20 Feb - 8:08

Without wanting to provide ideas.
Maybe Kate's new book should be a book
of crossword puzzles.
She could give us the clues and we
could find the answers! Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 20 Feb - 8:11

gillyspot wrote:We could start a whole new topic on what Kate could (and probably should) but obviously won't share in the new book (well tweaked old one). Still can't get over it is for "holiday reading" - what a ghoul she is if she thinks this would be what you would chose to read then.

You're quite silly, Gillyspot! I'm waiting with bated breath for this - do you think we're going to get more details on their sex lives? What clothes Kate was wearing? Did she buy any more coordinating jewelry? New earrings?
Where she bought them? How much the ice creams they never had cost?
What size shoe Gerry wears? How often he dyes his hair? Or does he have a favourite image consultant?
How many lives he's saved lately?
How often do they drink NZ Montana Sauvignon Blanc?
How are they getting on with their runs - they're getting on a bit to be athletes, but still running and cycling and playing golf, Gerry?
Tell us all about the jolly and happy get-togethers with all your friends.
Has there been another family reunion in Ireland?
Perhaps it will be Total Recall this time and we're really going to get everything down to the brand of toothpaste they used, oops an opportunity for promoting brands...
Then there's Leveson, Kate feeling raped by the media. Deary me.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 20 Feb - 8:18

I'd much prefer a change of tack on the lines of "Nerr, Nerr ...... Fooled You" , to include a full and frank admission of, and explanation for, the true events leading up to and surrounding the disappearance of their defenceless young child, Madeleine with the later Chapters describing how the web of deceit was woven.

Free pair of handcuffs with every copy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 20 Feb - 8:24

If Madeleine is ever found alive she'll be able to write 2 books, one on childcare and how not to leave your children alone, the other could be what it's like to be in the clutches of paedophiles for endless years. Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 389741
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 20 Feb - 8:53

If I were Kate McCann I would call my book The Truth of the Lies. I would read through this site and other similar forums and answer each and every question and criticism levelled against me in the topics in an honest and frank manner. I would seek to clear up each and every reason why forums such as this exist, prove why I am right to take the lives of people like Dr Amaral and Tony Bennett apart. Be honest and relay what happened on that holiday so that Madeleine can be found. Then I would say how truly sorry I am for what I did, how a stupid decision has made my life and that of my family a misery, how I live every day with the heartbreaking knowledge of what we did.

But Kate McCann will not do this because, sadly for Madeleine, Kate McCann cannot do this.

To do so would in fact be providing a sequel to the original and well written Truth of the Lie.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 20 Feb - 9:14

Morning mpssman

I honestly believe the McCanns aere so out of touch with reality that they assume this latest attempt at Kate baring her soul will make No 1 on the Best
Sellers list. They were quick enough to tell us how low the Fund was , asking Holidaymakers to put up posters...even charging them for the "Holiday Pack"
etc, yet not once, either in their website, facebook and twitter accounts have they disclosed how much was made from Kate's book. For anyone who saw the interview with Ben Needhams Mother on T.V. recently , the McCanns could learn a few lessons, especially on dignity.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 20 Feb - 9:39

Hi Panda, I could not agree more with you.

What is their plan for the future though ? It is so obviously all about the money, but what are they doing with it ? What is it really being spent on. They can only improve their lifestyle to a certain degree with material things, given they are in the spot light to the extent that they are. They would be careful, i think, not to display vast amounts of wealth when it comes to material things. I remember Kate herself saying she was conscious of people watching her shopping and thinking would people think bad of her for shopping in the more expensive supermarkets when they were the ones donating to the fund.

Sometimes I think this was a planned, fake abduction that went tragically wrong and it is now costing them a lot of money in both the original fee they promised the "abductors" and because of what actually happened they are now being blackmailed.

I know there are legal fees but we are talking about millions of pounds. Is it really all being sent onwards to the likes of Carter Ruck ? Do they still have their private investigators on board does anyone know ?

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 20 Feb - 10:46

mossman wrote:Hi Panda, I could not agree more with you.

What is their plan for the future though ? It is so obviously all about the money, but what are they doing with it ? What is it really being spent on. They can only improve their lifestyle to a certain degree with material things, given they are in the spot light to the extent that they are. They would be careful, i think, not to display vast amounts of wealth when it comes to material things. I remember Kate herself saying she was conscious of people watching her shopping and thinking would people think bad of her for shopping in the more expensive supermarkets when they were the ones donating to the fund.

Sometimes I think this was a planned, fake abduction that went tragically wrong and it is now costing them a lot of money in both the original fee they promised the "abductors" and because of what actually happened they are now being blackmailed.

I know there are legal fees but we are talking about millions of pounds. Is it really all being sent onwards to the likes of Carter Ruck ? Do they still have their private investigators on board does anyone know ?

Most of the money donated to the fund has been spent on Legal Fees, it was the Daily Mail who pointed out that the Fund had only spent 13.3% on
the search for Madeleine in the first Year Accounts.

It was posted a while ago that the McCanns had moved their Mortgage account from RBS to HSBC and I am assuming the original Mortgage was interest
only, but this new account allowed them to pay off a large amount of. Capital. I remember they had a large Mortgage and Kate was only working in a
GP Practice 1 and a half days a week. Apparently she was on Maternity leave when they went to PDL and has since joined the Investigating "team",
down to one, in the "most important job I will ever have", searching for Madeleine. My guess is they have paid off their Mortgage because they think
Kate's Memoirs will keep them in the manner to which they have become accustomed.

I don't think they were being blackmailed and faked Madeleine's abduction. For a start, the News of the World had a reward of £2.5 million for information leading to the whereabout of Madeleine, not one snitch has come forward. I believe Madeleine died in 5a as the result of an accident, how her body
was disposed of is the mystery.

[/quote]
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 20 Feb - 11:08

I'd like her to update us with details of this 'high shelf' cuddlecat was placed on, no shelves in the room according to the official photos....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Mon 20 Feb - 11:13

Perhaps she could tell us how the abductor held the shutters up with one hand whilst opening the windows from the outside without damaging them or leaving any trace!!?? Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 23324 Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 23324
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 20 Feb - 11:36

NoStone wrote:Perhaps she could tell us how the abductor held the shutters up with one hand whilst opening the windows from the outside without damaging them or leaving any trace!!?? Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 23324 Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 23324

We've been told by Kate that the abductor may have opened the window as a 'red herring.' To do what or conceal what she doesn't say. However, if he/she opened the window from the inside, the shutters would also have been opened from the inside in order for there to be enough wind to "whoosh," the curtains.

So, let's see: in a very small window of opportunity, the abductor drugged all three children, opened the window and the shutters, wiped away all traces of gloves/fingerprints and left the apartment carrying Madeleine.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 20 Feb - 11:51

[quote="AnnaEsse"So, let's see: in a very small window of opportunity, the abductor drugged all three children, opened the window and the shutters, wiped away all traces of gloves/fingerprints and left the apartment carrying Madeleine. [/quote]

Well, he had done practice runs according to Donal McIntyre.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 20 Feb - 11:57

I don't understand why an abductor would open the window as a 'red herring '....is she saying that IT opened the window to give us the Impresssion IT went out the window...why....that's wasting even MORE time in the apt....perhaps she will give US ALL her opinion then off how IT got out off the apt..or even IN.

Is she Insinuating IT left via the front door?

IT couldn't leave via the patio doors as GM and JEZ were standing right outside the gate ...even if GM had crossed over and down towards the clean club...IT still couldn't leave via the patio doors....IT wouldn't be that stupid .

Let's just say there WAS and abductor...IT has just FIVE minutes to Walk through the patio doors...go through into the bedroom and grab Madeleine and walk out via the front door...can be done...but this abductor decided to drug all three children, walk to the window, open it and then open the shutters then walk back, pick up Madeleine and walk out the front door and THEN to make it even harder for ITSELF...NOT jump into a car and drive off into the night but walk all through the village...if I didn't know any better, I would think IT was wanting to be spotted...but that's just being silly, isn't it.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 20 Feb - 12:14

How many versions of one sad story written by the same person can there be? If the second version is to update people on the findings of NSY, then it is simply going to show the level of corruption regarding this case. 3.5 million pounds of public money given for a “secret” review and only the Mccann family kept updated on any findings?
Or has someone’s memory been jogged due to reading the first edition? I doubt that even Hans Christian Anderson could have written such a good fairy story.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Mon 20 Feb - 14:12

AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:Perhaps she could tell us how the abductor held the shutters up with one hand whilst opening the windows from the outside without damaging them or leaving any trace!!?? Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 23324 Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 23324

We've been told by Kate that the abductor may have opened the window as a 'red herring.' To do what or conceal what she doesn't say. However, if he/she opened the window from the inside, the shutters would also have been opened from the inside in order for there to be enough wind to "whoosh," the curtains.

So, let's see: in a very small window of opportunity, the abductor drugged all three children, opened the window and the shutters, wiped away all traces of gloves/fingerprints and left the apartment carrying Madeleine.

Its amazing how helpful Kate can be to the investigation isn't it Anna??? - when it suits her that is!!!!! Kate McCann is working on an updated paperback version of her best-seller, Madeleine - Page 6 49091
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  amber Mon 20 Feb - 19:02

AnnaEsse wrote:

You forget, she is now an author and I believe its called artistic license
amber
amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 20 Feb - 20:01

I'm wondering if we're finally going to see those swimsuit photos.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 20 Feb - 20:02

oh gosh i hope not
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 20 Feb - 22:57

She'll be in LOADED next week, you see ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6