Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY!

+28
pennylane
Loopdaloop
margaret
Justiceforallkids
almostgothic
comperedna
dazedandconfused
marxman
kujo
Estelle
cherry1
wjk
frencheuropean
malena stool
squeaker
cass
Oldartform
matthew
Wintabells
tanszi
Chris
MaryB
NoStone
interested
SteveT
Annabel
maive
nospinnaker
32 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Empty Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY!

Post  Guest Sun 18 Mar - 15:20

http://abola.pt/mundos/ver.aspx?id=321550

Translation: Investigators from Scotland Yard have returned to take contact with the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. They came to the conclusion that the efforts made in recent years by Spanish detectives hired by the McCann couple, did nothing or little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Empty Re: Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY!

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 18 Mar - 15:44

Iris wrote:http://abola.pt/mundos/ver.aspx?id=321550

Translation: Investigators from Scotland Yard have returned to take contact with the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. They came to the conclusion that the efforts made in recent years by Spanish detectives hired by the McCann couple, did nothing or little.

Wey hey! I bet the McCanns didn't intend for a "review of all the evidence," to include sifting through the files held by Metodo 3!!!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Empty Re: Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY!

Post  nospinnaker Sun 18 Mar - 15:48

Of course, this is going to be spun as:

"Tragic parents Ripped Off By Foreign Private Eyes

Kate & Gerry conned out of thousands by shifty foreign detectives, can these thieving sardine munchers stoop any lower?"
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :
Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Sun 18 Mar - 15:48

Iris wrote:http://abola.pt/mundos/ver.aspx?id=321550

Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! 307691 Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! 944533

It looks goooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!! I believe they are going to catch them....... Can't wait to see what will happen next.... Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Icon_flower
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 18 Mar - 16:48

I agree its only a matter of time now...............its going to be worth the wait, once the first card falls, well! the rest will come tumbling after, Lord and Lady McCann will be sued from left right and centre hence XXXXX jail for life is their only two options, Cherish the thought!

UNACCEPTABLE COMMENT DELETED
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 18 Mar - 17:03

Karen wrote:I agree its only a matter of time now...............its going to be worth the wait, once the first card falls, well! the rest will come tumbling after, Lord and Lady McCann will be sued from left right and centre hence xxxxx jail for life is their only two options, Cherish the thought!

I sincerely hope that xxxxx is not an option for them. I would not like to think of their leaving their children and family like that. Even for the McCanns, I would not wish them to be in such torment that they would consider taking that option.

Last edited by AnnaEsse on Mon 19 Mar - 11:44; edited 1 time in total
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Empty Scotland Yard devalues ​​Spanish investigation

Post  Annabel Sun 18 Mar - 17:04

deleted, double posted

Last edited by Annabel on Sun 18 Mar - 21:05; edited 3 times in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sun 18 Mar - 17:08

I agree with you AnneEsse.

As for Metodo3, they did what they were paid for.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! Empty Surprise surprise

Post  comperedna Sun 18 Mar - 17:09

...they weren't employed to!
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 18 Mar - 17:15

SteveT wrote:I agree with you AnneEsse.

As for Metodo3, they did what they were paid for.

I've always considered Metodo3 as a money laundering outfit.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 18 Mar - 17:29

So as we thought, they did nowt useful whatsoever, and yet the SY guys took away 30 boxes of related material from their offices.
Just makes you wonder exactly what was in those boxes ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 18 Mar - 17:31

I think the finger should be pointed at Brian Kennedy, the one who was to be bankrolling the search for Madeleine. He has a property in Spain and
recommended Metodo 3 to the Directors of NSU. Gerry and Clarence told John McCain who had doubts, but the deal had already been done. M3
in an interview with ABes a Subsidiary of the Guardian said they never received the sum uoted in the British Press, but only E160,000 plus E4,000
expenses for 6 months work.....it would be interesting to see what Invoices Kennedy produced because he has been the Employer and the fund pays him,he pays the Employee. Would anyone in their right mind pay £300,000 to Halligen, wanted by the U.S. for fraud etc.?

Last edited by Panda on Sun 18 Mar - 17:33; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sun 18 Mar - 17:32

AnnaEsse, I certainly wouldnt want that either - but once the first card falls, OH GEEEZ one can only imagine what will go through the minds of those two, they are cowards! they dont give a damn about the twins, shoved in a creche for all the days proceeding the "abduction".

Its all about Lord and Lady Kate and their selfish friends, one of whom I believe has already started spilling the beans, hence the PJ comment - no new evidence - its all old news thats enough to put them away for life, YEP I believe someone has "grassed them up"

My money is on M Oldfield!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 18 Mar - 17:42

I am just wondering who the source of this information is exactly. Its not intended to drive a wedge between the two forces I hope - or is it to show them damm sardine munchers cannot kee their mouths shut and are leaky as a sieve??????? Should we take care with this????
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 18 Mar - 17:47

someone needs to take responsibility for hiring Metodo 3 and has a lot of questions to answer imo
Money was donated in good faith by the public, some of this money was given to Metodo 3, who had no experience in looking for missing children, there were also a number of question marks against this company as to their conduct, so SY need to fully investigate those behind the hiring of Metodo 3 and find out the REAL reasons why this company was hired and imo investigate fully whoever was responsible for hiring them.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 18 Mar - 18:18

And what about those other detectives that have been working on the McCann team searching for Madeleine. How far have they actually got in solving the case.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 18 Mar - 18:34

Karen wrote:AnnaEsse, I certainly wouldnt want that either - but once the first card falls, OH GEEEZ one can only imagine what will go through the minds of those two, they are cowards! they dont give a damn about the twins, shoved in a creche for all the days proceeding the "abduction".

Its all about Lord and Lady Kate and their selfish friends, one of whom I believe has already started spilling the beans, hence the PJ comment - no new evidence - its all old news thats enough to put them away for life, YEP I believe someone has "grassed them up"

My money is on M Oldfield!

Maurice? A voice from Beyond!
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 18 Mar - 18:51

comperedna, well wasnt there a guy who worked for Metodo who said they werent employed to look for Madeleine, only to "find" sightings.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 18 Mar - 18:59

I think this is a Spanish paper by the look of it, may have been Metodo 3 who made that Statement , an ex Detective in the know? I very much doubt
it was the PJ or Scotland Yard.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Mar - 19:16

Panda wrote:

I think this is a Spanish paper by the look of it, may have been Metodo 3 who made that Statement , an ex Detective in the know? I very much doubt
Portuguese.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 18 Mar - 20:59

Karen wrote:...XXXXX jail for life is their only two options, Cherish the thought!

I find this comment completely unacceptable.

It's no wonder people call those of us who don't believe the McCanns' story 'haters'.

How can you 'cherish the thought' of someone killing themselves?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 18 Mar - 21:11

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Portuguese.

Thanks Iris, I really can't see this being a snitch from this new Oporto Team or SY though. However, if the McCanns read this, I think they will be feeling nervous, not quite what they hoped eh???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 18 Mar - 21:48

Maddie Case: Scotland Yard discredits Spanish investigation

English Police dismisses work done by the private agency “Método” 3 hired by the McCann couple

Seven friends of the McCann couple to be heard

Full article:
http://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/maddie-case-scotland-yard-discredits.html
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  squeaker Sun 18 Mar - 22:03

... and the McCanns themselves I hope. Why aren't they included?
squeaker
squeaker
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 18 Mar - 22:24

squeaker wrote:... and the McCanns themselves I hope. Why aren't they included?

Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! 6552

far easier to take a bottom card Metodo 3 did nothing to help McCann Case - says NSY! 192282
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next