Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To help keep these sites on line please consider

+12
weissnicht
wjk
AnnaEsse
want the truth
NoStone
T4two
kitti
Angelique
maebee
Trishy
tanszi
fred
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To help keep these sites on line please consider  Empty To help keep these sites on line please consider

Post  pamalam Thu 22 Mar - 11:00

To help keep these sites on line please consider

www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk  

To help keep these sites on line please consider  Gmb

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk  

To help keep these sites on line please consider  Mpjf

TO HELP KEEP THE ABOVE SITES ON LINE
PLEASE CONSIDER

Many thanks Pamalam.
Tuesday 20 March 2012

Last edited by pamalam on Wed 6 Aug - 18:39; edited 1 time in total
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :
To help keep these sites on line please consider  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To help keep these sites on line please consider  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

To help keep these sites on line please consider  Empty Re: To help keep these sites on line please consider

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 22 Mar - 11:37

Thanks Pamalam. We've got to help keep those sites going.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
To help keep these sites on line please consider  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To help keep these sites on line please consider  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

To help keep these sites on line please consider  Empty Re: To help keep these sites on line please consider

Post  Panda Thu 22 Mar - 13:40

I just clicked on the "donate" and nothing happened.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 22 Mar - 13:48

Panda wrote:

Seems to be working OK now, Panda.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 22 Mar - 13:55

Agree, well worth supporting and 1.25 Euros isn't a lot. The button works just fine.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 22 Mar - 13:58

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

Seems to be working OK now, Panda.

Well Iv'e just tried again, clicked right and left on my mouse, tried the both "donates" and still nothing. seems a bit of a procedure for £1 To help keep these sites on line please consider  25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 22 Mar - 14:02

Try clicking the link to the website then click the donate button and follow the instructions. Works fine.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 22 Mar - 14:15

T4two wrote:Try clicking the link to the website then click the donate button and follow the instructions. Works fine.

No wonder I couldn't donate, I wasn';t clicking the website. To help keep these sites on line please consider  294124 Job done...thanks.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 22 Mar - 14:59

Is there any way you can send a cheque? I'm not keen on my CC details on the internet.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 22 Mar - 15:51

Hiya Pamalam will donate, lost all cards waiting for new ones should be here in a few days will donate then.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 22 Mar - 16:14

fred wrote:Is there any way you can send a cheque? I'm not keen on my CC details on the internet.

You would have to ask Pamalam for her address. There is another way, Paypal is very secure that's what I use sometimes. If you havn't got an account, AnnaEsse mabe has Pamalams' e-mail address and you can ask her for her home address.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 22 Mar - 17:06

Don't forget that Pamalam is a member here so she can be sent private messages.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 22 Mar - 17:11

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Don't forget that Pamalam is a member here so she can be sent private messages.

Good thinking Batman.!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 22 Mar - 17:13

It would be easier by paypal and prob more money would get donated...just a thought.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 22 Mar - 17:17

Sorry....have donated via paypal lol...

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 22 Mar - 17:21

I have just received an e-mail from pamalam so asked if she would PM fred.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Thu 22 Mar - 18:26

fred wrote:Is there any way you can send a cheque? I'm not keen on my CC details on the internet.

I’m afraid I do not know of any other way that people can donate.

I only know Cards & PayPal. I may have a think about talking to
the bank in the next few days, to see if they can sort anything out.

A big thank you to the people who have already donated.

Cheers Pamalam
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Trishy Thu 22 Mar - 22:39

Done, Pamalam. You are an inspiration to all of us!
Trishy
Trishy

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Thu 22 Mar - 23:39

Done. It took me a few minutes to transfer a few bob - for 5 years of excellent work by Pamalam.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 23 Mar - 1:24

pamalam

Will be donating soon as - does it just have to be £1 ?

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 23 Mar - 7:47

You can donate as much as you want...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 23 Mar - 7:55

Pamalam!?? Have you overcome the threat from the Mail of closiing down your site ok??? I hope so!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 23 Mar - 9:33

Wouldn't it be a good idea if we ALL owned a bit off a site.....let's see the mccanns threaten thousands off us..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Fri 23 Mar - 9:46

NoStone wrote:Pamalam!?? Have you overcome the threat from the Mail of closiing down your site ok??? I hope so!

I removed all of the Mail items. I then sent a message back to the Mail asking if they could give me permission to put the items back on line.

I got an automated message back from Sarah Graham saying
“Today is my last day at MailOnline. Please contact tal.gottesman@dailymail.co.uk with any queries from next week”.

I contacted TG and got a message back saying “all syndication requests need to go through Danny Howell, who I am copying in to this email”

I did not get in touch with DH. I thought I would let sleeping dogs lie, as maybe it was not wise to push it any further.
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 23 Mar - 9:48

I tried to pay £5.00 yesterday - the last of the big spenders - though I am nervous about entering credit card details. I input all the information and pressed send, only to be asked for all the details again. I gave up at that point. I hope that it will be possible to pay cash at a bank in due course.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next