Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Annabel on Tue 3 Apr - 8:24

http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2012/04/best-answer.html




Someone has recently drawn my attention to this page on Yahoo Answers.

YAHOO! ANSWERS

“McCanns are protecting their secret life!?”

McCanns- this is a message for all you would be investigators-focus on who was at the resort and who was sitting at the table the night Madeline(*)disappeared, find pictures, speak to staff- Don't believe that all have been accounted for!
Look for a very high up city senior executive with connections to an influential MP.
I know he was at the table that night but his name has never appeared in any press articles. His MP friend has close connections with Clarence Mitchell whose initial task was not to help the McCanns but to avoid dragging this Senior Executive into the events.
This senior executive was there to engage in a swingers party, which those at the McCann table were apart of.
Investigative Journalism should uncover the rest.

Posted by Chaz
2007-10-11 02:32.39.

Additional Details

For those who think this is just another go at the McCanns you are wrong. The press are very worried about dealing with this story and the facts I have listed.

The government got involved by default an MP doing a friend a favour, hence Clarence Mitchell has been detached from any link with theGovernment.

I have printed this because I believe once we get through the lies surrounding the events of the night, and these are lies, we will reveal the truth as to what happened to Madeline.”

Comments on this page:
This is what happens every time team McCann get involved and try to deflect the message back to searching for Madeline.
Let's get everyone telling the truth first and go from there.

I am not questioning their secret life, more than that they have not told the truth. How can we get to the bottom of this if they don't divulge everything?

Best Answer – Chosen by Voters

trancebabe is right. If you know something, you should speak. Otherwise, what you are saying will be considered another rumour and will die here.

Edit: thanks Tim :-) Still hot like summer here … I thought it would be a wise decision to put a hat on for sun protection.

42% 5 votes

Other answers (27)

* the spelling of Madeline is given as it appears on this page

The important thing to note is the date of this page. The PJ files had not yet been released.
If Chaz was correct, he/she had to be either an “insider” or be connected to an insider. There was no other way of knowing who the guests were on that holiday and in particular, their dining arrangements.

Disclaimer:
By insider, we mean a person at the resort at that time. Team Textusa, on the other hand are outsiders, in that we were not there and have no personal connections to anyone involved. Unless, that is, certain people have deceived us.
We do not believe:
- there was any dining at the Tapas that night,
- in the existence of the large, round table,
- that the children were neglected, either partially with checking or totally with no checking at all.

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  pennylane on Tue 3 Apr - 8:42

Thank you Annabel.


I have always considered 'swinging' to be a very strong possibility, and that it may begin with an Exeter connection.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 3 Apr - 9:33

I have no problem with whatever consenting adults choose to do but the efforts to hide what really went on makes me think that we are not talking about anything legal and that it involves children. IMHO.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  pennylane on Tue 3 Apr - 10:12

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I have no problem with whatever consenting adults choose to do but the efforts to hide what really went on makes me think that we are not talking about anything legal and that it involves children. IMHO.

When this case first unfolded I read up on the darker aspects of swinging, and it is a known fact that paedophiles infiltrate this type of lifestyle. I believe they seek out partners who are interested in swinging for this very aim, and set about starting a family quickly. It is also know that they are patient and willing to plan ahead. It's all very sinister but true I'm afraid.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  margaret on Tue 3 Apr - 10:22

Annabel wrote:
The important thing to note is the date of this page. The PJ files had not yet been released.
If Chaz was correct, he/she had to be either an “insider” or be connected to an insider. There was no other way of knowing who the guests were on that holiday and in particular, their dining arrangements.


I'm missing something here.... what detail is in that question that is confirmed from the files release?


margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Keela on Tue 3 Apr - 15:10

The possibility of it being a swingers holiday raised its head at the beginning. I can't for the life of me though equate the comment by Gerry of not being there to enjoy himself if this is the case! It has been mentioned on another thread that the sickness which affected the group only seemed to be at night. Was more than one person missing each night? It was also mentioned at the beginning that a very senior person was being protected, the comments by "Chaz" seem to back that up. I must admit, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this did turn out to be a swingers holiday and someone of note was present and therefore needs to be guarded and their name withheld. Could this be the reason why " our jaws will hit the ground" as "Vera" once posted?

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 3 Apr - 15:25

Keela wrote:The possibility of it being a swingers holiday raised its head at the beginning. I can't for the life of me though equate the comment by Gerry of not being there to enjoy himself if this is the case! It has been mentioned on another thread that the sickness which affected the group only seemed to be at night. Was more than one person missing each night? It was also mentioned at the beginning that a very senior person was being protected, the comments by "Chaz" seem to back that up. I must admit, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this did turn out to be a swingers holiday and someone of note was present and therefore needs to be guarded and their name withheld. Could this be the reason why " our jaws will hit the ground" as "Vera" once posted?

I think Gerry's comment about not being there to enjoy himself was said with some bitterness and it wouldn't surprise me if he had just been told that he wasn't going to be able to spend all his time playing tennis and indulging in various other sporting activities, but would have to do his share of childcare.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  cherry1 on Tue 3 Apr - 15:37

re the City Executive with connection to MP, I think there was some speculation as to could this
have been AB - connected to GB.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6243
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  pennylane on Tue 3 Apr - 15:54

cherry1 wrote:re the City Executive with connection to MP, I think there was some speculation as to could this
have been AB - connected to GB.

Trouble is the British government is so bloody incestuous that you can link them all up somehow or other..... Clarence Mitchell and AB and EDF Energy and COMARE and Gerry McCann and so on and so on. I often wonder if it is the McCanns financial information that would link them up directly to someone big and another scandal, hence the Home Office refusing to hand over background information, and this set off the enormous efforts to try and give the pair credibility, and keep them out of the hands of justice.

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  LJC on Wed 4 Apr - 12:16

focus on who was at the resort and who was sitting at the table the night Madeline(*)disappeared, find pictures, speak to staff- Don't believe that all have been accounted for!

I wonder if this has been done. Did GA get to the bottom of who the diners were. I still wonder about this aspect. I know there were other couples in the restaurant at adjacent tables who the McCanns spoke to. It did seem to be the sort of accommodation that attracted many people from powerful backgrounds and yet at the same time it seemed such an ordinary type of place as well. I am convinced there is some sort of connectioin.


LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  chrissie on Wed 4 Apr - 12:35

LJC wrote:
focus on who was at the resort and who was sitting at the table the night Madeline(*)disappeared, find pictures, speak to staff- Don't believe that all have been accounted for!

I wonder if this has been done. Did GA get to the bottom of who the diners were. I still wonder about this aspect. I know there were other couples in the restaurant at adjacent tables who the McCanns spoke to. It did seem to be the sort of accommodation that attracted many people from powerful backgrounds and yet at the same time it seemed such an ordinary type of place as well. I am convinced there is some sort of connectioin.


I read on MCF that there are no statements in the released files from the other diners on the night of 3rd May. Ines posted that she had reason to believe that statements were taken but obviously didn't state why or a source.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  mariang on Wed 4 Apr - 13:46

Textusa doesnt seem to think that there was any dining in the tapas - which I find hard to swallow...but the 'big round table' is another issue? Why talk of a 'round' table, with a drawing of a 'round' table, when it must have been an oblong table - as in many small tables put together.
Would they have brought in a large circular table just for the tapas 9???? I find that hard to believe. But then I cannot believe that all staff denied the tapas 9 dining there either..
Puzzelled!

mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Wed 4 Apr - 17:44

Ive come to the conclusion that there is no Government help, well not now imo GB only got involced because Blair who PM at the time probably thoight it was a good move not knowing the full story, to get involved, but well into the case I believe GB decided to give it a wide birth.......now the protection comes from LOTS OF MONEY!!! been given to Carter Ruck to keep anyone (inc papers and media) from speaking out, this is the fear that stops anyone questioning the McCanns.
My other half as always said when the fund is dry and any help from weathy backers stops, this is when the police will step in.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  tigger on Wed 4 Apr - 18:03

AnnaEsse wrote:
Keela wrote:The possibility of it being a swingers holiday raised its head at the beginning. I can't for the life of me though equate the comment by Gerry of not being there to enjoy himself if this is the case! It has been mentioned on another thread that the sickness which affected the group only seemed to be at night. Was more than one person missing each night? It was also mentioned at the beginning that a very senior person was being protected, the comments by "Chaz" seem to back that up. I must admit, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this did turn out to be a swingers holiday and someone of note was present and therefore needs to be guarded and their name withheld. Could this be the reason why " our jaws will hit the ground" as "Vera" once posted?

I think Gerry's comment about not being there to enjoy himself was said with some bitterness and it wouldn't surprise me if he had just been told that he wasn't going to be able to spend all his time playing tennis and indulging in various other sporting activities, but would have to do his share of childcare.

But he never did? I seem to remember one of the Tapas saying that he didn't because the holiday was so short and if it hadn't been, he would have done more checking. I may be completely out here.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  marxman on Wed 4 Apr - 21:58

mariang wrote:Textusa doesnt seem to think that there was any dining in the tapas - which I find hard to swallow...but the 'big round table' is another issue? Why talk of a 'round' table, with a drawing of a 'round' table, when it must have been an oblong table - as in many small tables put together.
Would they have brought in a large circular table just for the tapas 9???? I find that hard to believe. But then I cannot believe that all staff denied the tapas 9 dining there either..
Puzzelled!

Just as an interest, the Tapas had only square tables,
so making a round table out of squares would prove
very difficult.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

the best answer? textUsa

Post  mollydog on Thu 5 Apr - 13:43

not sure if im posting this on correct thread but..was,nt it said by Clarence Mitchell "If shes dead shes dead but not by their hands"... iv often wondered about this..

mollydog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 61
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Panda on Thu 5 Apr - 14:25



Could "Round Table" be a reference to Knights Templar ?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Autumn on Thu 5 Apr - 23:29

chrissie wrote:
LJC wrote:
focus on who was at the resort and who was sitting at the table the night Madeline(*)disappeared, find pictures, speak to staff- Don't believe that all have been accounted for!

I wonder if this has been done. Did GA get to the bottom of who the diners were. I still wonder about this aspect. I know there were other couples in the restaurant at adjacent tables who the McCanns spoke to. It did seem to be the sort of accommodation that attracted many people from powerful backgrounds and yet at the same time it seemed such an ordinary type of place as well. I am convinced there is some sort of connectioin.


I read on MCF that there are no statements in the released files from the other diners on the night of 3rd May. Ines posted that she had reason to believe that statements were taken but obviously didn't state why or a source.

I believe statements will have been taken from the other guests said to be dining with the tapas group but, for some reason, have been withheld and not released to the public. Philip Edmonds says that he spoke to the police and gave them photos he believed Madeleine appeared on with his sons, taken on 3rd - surely as someone who may have been the last person to see Madeleine, he would have been regarded by the police as a person of interest and must surely have given a statement.

Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  jd16 on Fri 6 Apr - 0:08

I think this topic hits the nail on the head in many ways

1) All the statements we have been allowed to read are all contradictory in its terms and show they are hiding something, and it is unrealistic to think they are all covering up for the mccanns. What only makes sense is that each have their own personal interest and reputations to protect..ie something like swinging fits the bill. And imo there was a sub group into 'other' activities

2) Note this happened just as GB was about to become Prime Minister...and what could be worse than a scandal involving someone very close to him which could very well force him to resign from his dream job on his first day. Things like personal visits to Leicester Police station, discussing at a Euro Summit with the Portuguese PM about the case is not the actions of a prime minister running a country. They have people to do this for them so why this level of personal interest? especially on a couple he didn't know until a few months previous? why did they get the hotline to 10 Downing Street which front bench minsters do not have? Why have 2 NHS doctors got one? Murdoch had a back door entrance into Downing Street for a reason, the mccanns had their hotline for a reason too. This is government level, nobody gets these things without a very good reason for it. gerry was so smug the truth would never come out, he would have to have a good reason be so sure. I can see why

3) Notice that 99% of the children on that holiday were all under 4 years old. How odd

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Autumn on Fri 6 Apr - 1:23

And we had Jim Gamble, then head of CEOP, appealing for people who had been in PDL up to 2 wks before Madeleine went missing, to send him their holiday photos. Although he said he would be forwarding the photos to the PJ, according to the files no photos from holiday-makers were passed on. How strange

Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Panda on Fri 6 Apr - 6:25

jd16 wrote:I think this topic hits the nail on the head in many ways

1) All the statements we have been allowed to read are all contradictory in its terms and show they are hiding something, and it is unrealistic to think they are all covering up for the mccanns. What only makes sense is that each have their own personal interest and reputations to protect..ie something like swinging fits the bill. And imo there was a sub group into 'other' activities

2) Note this happened just as GB was about to become Prime Minister...and what could be worse than a scandal involving someone very close to him which could very well force him to resign from his dream job on his first day. Things like personal visits to Leicester Police station, discussing at a Euro Summit with the Portuguese PM about the case is not the actions of a prime minister running a country. They have people to do this for them so why this level of personal interest? especially on a couple he didn't know until a few months previous? why did they get the hotline to 10 Downing Street which front bench minsters do not have? Why have 2 NHS doctors got one? Murdoch had a back door entrance into Downing Street for a reason, the mccanns had their hotline for a reason too. This is government level, nobody gets these things without a very good reason for it. gerry was so smug the truth would never come out, he would have to have a good reason be so sure. I can see why

3) Notice that 99% of the children on that holiday were all under 4 years old. How odd

Hi jd16 I don't believe for one minute that the Tapas Group were swingers or pedophilia was rife , If the Tapas Group were swingers they would have rented a Villa for privacy, and while their statements are contradictory I suspect this has more to do with the fact that apart from the Payne's who had
a Baby Monitor , the rest were guilty of child neglect. As for Government interference I read that Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party which
was probably the reason he knew the Blairs and Browns.......through fundraising events.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  tigger on Fri 6 Apr - 7:03

Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:I think this topic hits the nail on the head in many ways

1) All the statements we have been allowed to read are all contradictory in its terms and show they are hiding something, and it is unrealistic to think they are all covering up for the mccanns. What only makes sense is that each have their own personal interest and reputations to protect..ie something like swinging fits the bill. And imo there was a sub group into 'other' activities

2) Note this happened just as GB was about to become Prime Minister...and what could be worse than a scandal involving someone very close to him which could very well force him to resign from his dream job on his first day. Things like personal visits to Leicester Police station, discussing at a Euro Summit with the Portuguese PM about the case is not the actions of a prime minister running a country. They have people to do this for them so why this level of personal interest? especially on a couple he didn't know until a few months previous? why did they get the hotline to 10 Downing Street which front bench minsters do not have? Why have 2 NHS doctors got one? Murdoch had a back door entrance into Downing Street for a reason, the mccanns had their hotline for a reason too. This is government level, nobody gets these things without a very good reason for it. gerry was so smug the truth would never come out, he would have to have a good reason be so sure. I can see why

3) Notice that 99% of the children on that holiday were all under 4 years old. How odd


Hi jd16 I don't believe for one minute that the Tapas Group were swingers or pedophilia was rife , If the Tapas Group were swingers they would have rented a Villa for privacy, and while their statements are contradictory I suspect this has more to do with the fact that apart from the Payne's who had
a Baby Monitor , the rest were guilty of child neglect.
As for Government interference I read that Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party which
was probably the reason he knew the Blairs and Browns.......through fundraising events.

JD16, imo that's exactly it. It may be to do with swinging or whatever on that holiday. But surely denial would be easy? Where would the proof be? Certainly they are hiding something that would have gotten the great GB in trouble. The key figure is the member for Kirkcaldy imo, always was and still is. Without his power, none of this cover up could have happened. As Gerry got through to GB so quickly - it may even be something in GB's past that couldn't be raked up.
I don't think the number of young children is that weird. They were all more or less the same age and background, so the age of their children would be around the same too?
I don't think that holiday was for 'swinging' - my suspicion is some cocaine as well - but this could not easily be proved, libel lawyers would have made mincemeat of the press. Besides, I've read that the walls in those apartments are paper-thin and one can hear one's neighbours quite clearly. One of the couples brought the mother Diana, along. That's surely not normal for a swinging holiday?

Panda, I really thought we'd argued past the child neglect and even the PJ didn't believe it - neither is the connection to the Knights Templar remotely likely. (your earlier post). Perhaps they had jokingly referred to themselves as 'the round table' or more likely imo, they are amazingly unobservant, only concerned with their own interests.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Panda on Fri 6 Apr - 7:18



Morning tigger, the Knights Templar was a tongue in cheek remark

I do however think theories posted here sometimes go OTT and we have to be very careful that this Forum does not get accused of Libel and closed
down by the McCanns and Carter Ruck. The 3a's, Sky Discussions and Madeleine Foundations being examples of Forums getting out of hand.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  pennylane on Fri 6 Apr - 8:40

Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:I think this topic hits the nail on the head in many ways

1) All the statements we have been allowed to read are all contradictory in its terms and show they are hiding something, and it is unrealistic to think they are all covering up for the mccanns. What only makes sense is that each have their own personal interest and reputations to protect..ie something like swinging fits the bill. And imo there was a sub group into 'other' activities

2) Note this happened just as GB was about to become Prime Minister...and what could be worse than a scandal involving someone very close to him which could very well force him to resign from his dream job on his first day. Things like personal visits to Leicester Police station, discussing at a Euro Summit with the Portuguese PM about the case is not the actions of a prime minister running a country. They have people to do this for them so why this level of personal interest? especially on a couple he didn't know until a few months previous? why did they get the hotline to 10 Downing Street which front bench minsters do not have? Why have 2 NHS doctors got one? Murdoch had a back door entrance into Downing Street for a reason, the mccanns had their hotline for a reason too. This is government level, nobody gets these things without a very good reason for it. gerry was so smug the truth would never come out, he would have to have a good reason be so sure. I can see why

3) Notice that 99% of the children on that holiday were all under 4 years old. How odd

Hi jd16 I don't believe for one minute that the Tapas Group were swingers or pedophilia was rife , If the Tapas Group were swingers they would have rented a Villa for privacy, and while their statements are contradictory I suspect this has more to do with the fact that apart from the Payne's who had
a Baby Monitor , the rest were guilty of child neglect. As for Government interference I read that Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party which
was probably the reason he knew the Blairs and Browns.......through fundraising events.

Morning Panda,

We don't know WHO the McCanns and tapsniks hooked up with during this ill-fated vacation. There could very well be a party villa somewhere in the midst of this charade. Swingers with kiddies do book these types of 'family' holidays....

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Panda on Fri 6 Apr - 10:34

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:I think this topic hits the nail on the head in many ways

1) All the statements we have been allowed to read are all contradictory in its terms and show they are hiding something, and it is unrealistic to think they are all covering up for the mccanns. What only makes sense is that each have their own personal interest and reputations to protect..ie something like swinging fits the bill. And imo there was a sub group into 'other' activities

2) Note this happened just as GB was about to become Prime Minister...and what could be worse than a scandal involving someone very close to him which could very well force him to resign from his dream job on his first day. Things like personal visits to Leicester Police station, discussing at a Euro Summit with the Portuguese PM about the case is not the actions of a prime minister running a country. They have people to do this for them so why this level of personal interest? especially on a couple he didn't know until a few months previous? why did they get the hotline to 10 Downing Street which front bench minsters do not have? Why have 2 NHS doctors got one? Murdoch had a back door entrance into Downing Street for a reason, the mccanns had their hotline for a reason too. This is government level, nobody gets these things without a very good reason for it. gerry was so smug the truth would never come out, he would have to have a good reason be so sure. I can see why

3) Notice that 99% of the children on that holiday were all under 4 years old. How odd

Hi jd16 I don't believe for one minute that the Tapas Group were swingers or pedophilia was rife , If the Tapas Group were swingers they would have rented a Villa for privacy, and while their statements are contradictory I suspect this has more to do with the fact that apart from the Payne's who had
a Baby Monitor , the rest were guilty of child neglect. As for Government interference I read that Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party which
was probably the reason he knew the Blairs and Browns.......through fundraising events.

Morning Panda,

We don't know WHO the McCanns and tapsniks hooked up with during this ill-fated vacation. There could very well be a party villa somewhere in the midst of this charade. Swingers with kiddies do book these types of 'family' holidays....

Morning pennylane, the Daily Express paid heavily for suggesting the McCanns were swingers. Tell me, would anyone have even thought of the McCanns as Swingers or pedophiles if they hadn't read it. ? Seriously, would the McCanns go through IVF just to produce children who could be used in this
way?

I believe Madeleine died in 5a how her body was disposed of is the enigma, and that they have lied about the timelines , were neglectful Parents, but
nothing else unless there is firm proof.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:01


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum