Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly )

5 posters

Go down

Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) Empty Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly )

Post  Annabel Fri 6 Apr - 16:26

http://psychic-investigator-jacqui-oreilly.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

I work as a Psychic private Investigator and Theurgist. For those of you that don't know what a Theurgist is. Its Divine or supernatural intervention in human affairs. I help find missing people all over the world. I am often asked how many cases I have solved. My answer is I don't solve cases the Police do. I am just used as an investigative tool.

Last edited by Annabel on Fri 6 Apr - 21:29; edited 1 time in total
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) Empty Re: Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly )

Post  Guest Fri 6 Apr - 16:44

They truly walk amongst us. Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) 678246 She spends ages describing how she knows Madeleine is dead, then she says "IF she's alive she's in Denmark". Nutter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) Empty Re: Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly )

Post  mossman Fri 6 Apr - 17:28

Well at least we know now, we have to wait until 6th June, and all will be revealed. I wonder is it this year though - there is no year given Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Fri 6 Apr - 17:51

Why not just stick a pin in a calendar and a map...would undoubtedly be more accurate Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) 29204
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 6 Apr - 19:26

Nothing she says suggests we should be waiting with baited breath for the 6th June. Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sat 7 Apr - 9:37

Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly is not the only person with a prediction: Psychic Private Investigations (Theurgist Jacqui O'reilly ) 294124

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/79612-maddie-home-by-christmas-claims-detective

A private investigator has claimed missing Madeleine McCann will be home by Christmas.

Francisco Marco, who was hired by the Kate and Gerry McCann to find their daughter, says he is close to reuniting her with her parents.

He claims he knows who took Madeleine and hopes to have the four-year-old in the next two weeks.

Mr Marco said: 'God willing, I hope she'll be back with her parents before Christmas.'

He said he believed she was being held in an area not far from the Iberian peninsula and north Africa.

But he said he could not say who she was with because they were putting together proof for police.

Mr Marco, director general of Metodo 3 in Barcelona, has been working with Madeleine's parents since September.

Madeleine disappeared on May 3 from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in the Algarve, Portugal.

Menawhile, it was also reported today that the mayor of Praia da Luz has accused the McCanns of negligence.

Manuel Domingues Borba also blamed them for her disappearance.

According to The Sun, Mr Borba said the case had 'stained' of the town.

He said: 'I would never leave my children in bed in a foreign country and go off to dinner. I consider the parents guilty of negligence at the very least.'
[rhsPanel]

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 7 Apr - 9:52

Reading this article from Jacqui O'reilly it seems all possibilities are covered so if and when we find out what happened to Madeleine she can claim confirmation of her ability to predict - oh really Ms O'reilly!
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sun 8 Apr - 7:37

#McCann :Maddie Died After Falling Down A Flight Of Steps - Move The Furniture To Perform CPR Explains Cadaver Findings Behind The Sofa .

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=50
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down