Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out.

+8
wjk
tabs
jd16
mossman
marxman
Alfiefinn
Angelina
Panda
12 posters

Go down

I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. Empty I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out.

Post  Panda Thu 3 May - 16:59

With thanks to HLM..just this minute received. I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 294124

McCann cops set to review 100 psychic calls to Crimestoppers

03May

COPS probing the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are reviewing calls to Crimestoppers from psychics, it was reported today.

Detectives are understood to be going back to listen to information initially dismissed because callers said they were psychics or had dreamt about the case.

Around 100 such calls were made to the crime-fighting hotline in the first few months after she vanished.

The information will be entered on databases for the first time.

Sky News crime correspondent Martin Brunt said: “It’s probably unlikely to be of value but it should be put into system and sometimes it will connect or corroborate information that’s already there.”

He was speaking on the fifth anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance aged three. She vanished from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3 2007.

Cops last week released an age progression image of what she might look like aged nine as the Metropolitan Police operation ordered by David Cameron continued to investigate the case.

Portuguese cops have so far refused to re-open it but parents Kate, 44 and 43-year-old Gerry are convinced it’s only a matter of time before they change their minds.

Sun online May 3rd, 2012

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. Empty Re: I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out.

Post  Angelina Thu 3 May - 17:02

Hmm...psychics or dogs, psychics or dogs...what a choice, what a dilemma I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 424625

Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. Empty Re: I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out.

Post  Alfiefinn Thu 3 May - 17:03

Sky News crime correspondent Martin Brunt said: “It’s probably unlikely to be of value but it should be put into system and sometimes it will connect or corroborate information that’s already there.”

C'mon Marty be a smarty and call Rentaghost ....

I'm sure anyone who had a misspent youth watching tv in the UK in the late 70's/early 80's will remember the tune I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 25346
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 3 May - 18:54

Awk well, who ya goin to call?....Ghost-busters! I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 3 May - 19:58

Would it be useful if Eddie and Keela barked down the phone at them - would they take them seriously then ? I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Thu 3 May - 20:02

mossman wrote:Would it be useful if Eddie and Keela barked down the phone at them - would they take them seriously then ? I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 25346
I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 294124
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Thu 3 May - 20:09

maybe SY are using the forum for their tips on where to look next

ok everyone start a thread called 'ask the fecking dogs' I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 23324
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 3 May - 21:43

tabs wrote:maybe SY are using the forum for their tips on where to look next

ok everyone start a thread called 'ask the fecking dogs' I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 23324

I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 23324 I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 3 May - 21:47

tabs wrote:maybe SY are using the forum for their tips on where to look next

I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 23324 I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 307691 I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 22:09

Where's this guy when you need him?
I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. MartyHopkirk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 3 May - 22:52

i bl;iddy knew it, 195 investigative opportunitites, why the hell didnt the McCs use the money from the fund to look at this. no they want it to £support the family", so now taxpayers money is being spent looking at this. if theyre going to spend money on it there are two world famous psychics who look at similar situations, get them over here from Australia and New Zealand and ask them. No im not being daft if we can spend £2million and have a DCI, a year into the review tell us that Madeleine is either alive or dead, and they forensically examined the timeline (which one the first or sencond one the Tapas 9 put together instead of looking for Madeleine) we can afford them.jimo.

and yet someone start a thread, ask the dogs....... just dont add the name Sandra to it. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Thu 3 May - 23:01

marxman wrote:Awk well, who ya goin to call?....Ghost-busters! I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. 25346

I must be psychic!!!! Either that or The Sun is checking us out. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq3rcKf8vXPsg7YDrorEBHUaD9sOGtnf6TQVdUGE0ovwilD_zq3g

Who ya gonna call?....Crime-stoppers!!
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 3 May - 23:15

So there we have it! The 195 new leads are all psychic visions or dreams. We can rule out any of these visions or dreams which involved the parents or which found Madeleine to be dead. Any other psychic vision that suggests Madeleine is alive and being treated as a princess, will be deemed as highly credible and reason for SY to firmly believe that Madleine is alive. You can't make this stuff up!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down