Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Express

+17
almostgothic
comperedna
Angelique
pennylane
cass
Panda
squeaker
IAMBAZZA
Karen
Annabel
Chris
Wintabells
jd16
matthew
kathybelle
interested
dazedandconfused
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunday Express Empty Sunday Express

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 7 Apr - 22:35

http://t.co/2fLwXqqN

Not sure if this will work but it's Sunday Express front page taken from Twitter..
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Sunday Express Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express Empty Re: Sunday Express

Post  matthew Sat 7 Apr - 22:38

Yes works good,thanks...certainly an encouraging headline Sunday Express 944533
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 7 Apr - 23:14

Thanks dazed xx

Good comments too.

"Cops still spilling their guts to the papers then?" Sunday Express 25346

and

"Yep, arrest and quiz the parents separately. There you go, job done" Sunday Express 307691
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 7 Apr - 23:19

Thanks dazedandconfused, my friend James Murray again!!! This is obviously a CM report the sychophantic Press continue to print. With the corruption
in the Met, has the Fund paid one of the investigating detectives? This info seems quite definite. No wonder they didn't want to return Amaral's book,
wait until Kate has made another small fortune they were hoping. Let's hope this prompts the Portugese Justice Dept to have the McCann/Amaral
Trial brought forward.he Portugese Justice system sure takes it's time, especially with such a high profile case.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 8 Apr - 0:03

YARD: WE CAN SOLVE MADDIE MYSTERY

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/313305/Yard-We-can-solve-Maddie-mystery
Scotland Yard detectives are confident they can solve Madeleine McCann’s disappearance

Sunday April 8,2012
By James Murray
SCOTLAND Yard detectives are confident they can solve the mystery of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.
They are approaching the huge task of reviewing all known evidence with renewed vigour as the fifth anniversary of the three year old going missing approaches.
A source close to the investigation said: “They are working extremely hard to solve the case in the sense that they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child. Their attitude is that it is solvable and they are working to that end.
“The approach is very professional and all officers are committed to doing their very best to understand existing evidence while looking for new evidence. They want definitive answers and are working extremely hard to get to the truth. The investigation is gathering momentum.”
The so-called Maddie Squad is headed by Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, one of the Yard’s most respected officers, who has 36 detectives and civilians under him.
She has been drained, wept and suffered. It has been a great mental strain on her
Kate’s mother Susan Healy
Portuguese police sources say he has established an “excellent” working relationship with counterparts in Portugal.
Senior investigator Helen Monteiro, who is in charge of the Portuguese team based in Porto, has made it clear her officers are available to pursue any leads the Yard comes up with.
Liaison officers are keeping Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry informed.
The couple, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have been inundated with requests for interviews to mark the May 3 anniversary but have said they do not wish to say or do anything which could possibly impinge on the Yard review at this stage.
The Sunday Express understands that Leicestershire Police, who have worked closely with Portuguese detectives, have form­ally handed over all their information on the case to the Yard. The files include video interviews and scores of witness statements. “Effectively the Met has now taken over the British side of the investigation,” said a source.

SEARCH UK NEWS for:

While the review gathers pace, Kate McCann has been busying herself by writing a short epilogue to a paperback version of her hardback book, Madeleine, which has sold 350,000 copies in the UK alone since its launch last year. Proceeds from sales continue to fund the search for Madeleine.
The paperback version will be released on May 10, seven days after the anniversary of her daughter’s disappearance in 2007 from a holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz. Kate will refer to the Scotland Yard probe in the new chapter but will not disclose any details of the investigation.
Last month she and Gerry flew to Sweden to promote the hardback version of the book in a drive to raise international awareness of the case.
In an interview with the Swedish magazine Sondag, Kate’s mother Susan Healy said: “Kate has never given up hope that Madeleine will return. She wants to learn the truth and I think it is so important that it comes out.
“It has been a lot of hard work for my daughter to write the book.
“She has been drained, wept and suffered. It has been a great mental strain on her.”
Mrs Healy lives in Liverpool but talks to her daughter every day and often goes to stay with the family in Rothley to offer support and help care for twins Sean and Amelie.
On May 23 Kate will attend a reception at Downing Street at which David Cameron will personally back International Missing Children’s Day on May 25.

This does give me hope. I wonder how this will impact upon the leveson enquiry when the mccanns get charged.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Apr - 0:08

pennylane wrote:Thanks dazed xx

Good comments too.

"Cops still spilling their guts to the papers then?" Sunday Express 25346

and

"Yep, arrest and quiz the parents separately. There you go, job done" Sunday Express 307691

I can't see any comments. Have they been whooshed?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Apr - 0:16

Thanks Loopdaloop,.

The couple, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have been inundated with requests for interviews to mark the May 3 anniversary but have said they do not wish to say or do anything which could possibly impinge on the Yard review at this stage.
The Sunday Express understands that Leicestershire Police, who have worked closely with Portuguese detectives, have form­ally handed over all their information on the case to the Yard. The files include video interviews and scores of witness statements. “Effectively the Met has now taken over the British side of the investigation,” said a source.

Sujrely the detectives would not be keeping the Mccanns updated, the PJ would forbid it because the case is shelved and can be re-opened if any
importance evidence is received. anyway, David Cameron or Theresa May should be the first to know anything.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 8 Apr - 0:17

"Have Your Say" is unavailable for this story. WHY?????
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Apr - 0:17

Who writes this tripe? I bet it's not the Met press office.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Apr - 0:18

Sunday April 8,2012
By James Murray
SCOTLAND Yard detectives are confident they can solve the mystery of Madeleine McCann’s disappearance.
They are approaching the huge task of reviewing all known evidence with renewed vigour as the fifth anniversary of the three year old going missing approaches.
A source close to the investigation said: “They are working extremely hard to solve the case in the sense that they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child. Their attitude is that it is solvable and they are working to that end.
“The approach is very professional and all officers are committed to doing their very best to understand existing evidence while looking for new evidence. They want definitive answers and are working extremely hard to get to the truth. The investigation is gathering momentum.”
The so-called Maddie Squad is headed by Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, one of the Yard’s most respected officers, who has 36 detectives and civilians under him.
She has been drained, wept and suffered. It has been a great mental strain on her
Portuguese police sources say he has established an “excellent” working relationship with counterparts in Portugal.
Senior investigator Helen Monteiro, who is in charge of the Portuguese team based in Porto, has made it clear her officers are available to pursue any leads the Yard comes up with.

SEARCH UK NEWS for:

While the review gathers pace, Kate McCann has been busying herself by writing a short epilogue to a paperback version of her hardback book, Madeleine, which has sold 350,000 copies in the UK alone since its launch last year. Proceeds from sales continue to fund the search for Madeleine.
The paperback version will be released on May 10, seven days after the anniversary of her daughter’s disappearance in 2007 from a holiday apartment in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz. Kate will refer to the Scotland Yard probe in the new chapter but will not disclose any details of the investigation.
Last month she and Gerry flew to Sweden to promote the hardback version of the book in a drive to raise international awareness of the case.
In an interview with the Swedish magazine Sondag, Kate’s mother Susan Healy said: “Kate has never given up hope that Madeleine will return. She wants to learn the truth and I think it is so important that it comes out.
“She has been drained, wept and suffered. It has been a great mental strain on her.”
Mrs Healy lives in Liverpool but talks to her daughter every day and often goes to stay with the family in Rothley to offer support and help care for twins Sean and Amelie.
On May 23 Kate will attend a reception at Downing Street at which David Cameron will personally back International Missing Children’s Day on May 25.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 8 Apr - 0:21

I am highly suspicious.....
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 8 Apr - 0:22

"On May 23 Kate will attend a reception at Downing Street at which David Cameron will personally back International Missing Children's Day on May 25." Can the Prime Minister "personally" arrest her?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 8 Apr - 0:23

Loopdaloop wrote:

YARD: WE CAN SOLVE MADDIE MYSTERY

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/313305/Yard-We-can-solve-Maddie-mystery
Scotland Yard detectives are confident they can solve Madeleine McCann’s disappearance

Sunday April 8,2012
By James Murray

SEARCH UK NEWS for:

This does give me hope. I wonder how this will impact upon the leveson enquiry when the mccanns get charged.

Hello Loopdaloop

When I was reading the article I had hope that Madeleine was about to get the justice she deserved. Until I read the last paragraph, where Kate is attending a reception at Downing Street, where David Cameron will be attending.

Why has David Cameron, invited Kate McCann to Downing St? He knows full well that she is an unconvicted criminal and to make matters worse, her husband insulted him, when he likenened Cameron's little boy's death, to Madeleine's disappearance.

I'm beginning to think that if the case does get reopened, the McCanns will not be returned to their arguido status. I feel the PJ will be instructed to look for the mythical abductor, knowing full well that the culprits of Madeleine's disappearance, are alive and well and living in "Rothley Towers"

What makes matters worse is, if I am right and I hope I am not, the people of Portugal, will have to fund this investigation, out of their taxes.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Apr - 0:29

interested wrote:"On May 23 Kate will attend a reception at Downing Street at which David Cameron will personally back International Missing Children's Day on May 25." Can the Prime Minister "personally" arrest her?

My God, David Cameron has enough problems and yet he can find time to invite her Ladyship to Downing Street ? If he thinks this will win him Kudos he is very much mistaken .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Apr - 0:30

Panda wrote:
interested wrote:"On May 23 Kate will attend a reception at Downing Street at which David Cameron will personally back International Missing Children's Day on May 25." Can the Prime Minister "personally" arrest her?

My God, David Cameron has enough problems and yet he can find time to invite her Ladyship to Downing Street ? If he thinks this will win him Kudos he is very much mistaken .

I don't like the look of it either Sunday Express 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 8 Apr - 0:33

Just what i thought with the reported attendance of Kate to downing st...still time that Kate might be unavailable to attend Sunday Express 377521
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Apr - 0:37

That entire article has not got a single direct source from the Met anywhere in it. I suspect it's all been made up by Pinkie. Of course, it's not as though James Murray has a track record of recycling pink crap or anything, now is it Sunday Express 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 8 Apr - 0:53

Almost sounds like a police caution...the right to remain silent
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Apr - 0:56

matthew wrote:The couple, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have been inundated with requests for interviews to mark the May 3 anniversary but have said they do not wish to say or do anything which could possibly impinge on the Yard review at this stage.

Actually that sounds more like NOBODY'S INTERESTED ANY MORE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 8 Apr - 1:04

matthew wrote:The couple, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have been inundated with requests for interviews to mark the May 3 anniversary but have said they do not wish to say or do anything which could possibly impinge on the Yard review at this stage.

Is what I was thinking
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 8 Apr - 3:16

She wants to learn the truth and I think it is so important that it comes out.

What a strange thing to say.

Finding her daughter should be the only thing on Kate's mind, not a quest for a 'truth' that needs to 'come out'. Sounds like Ma Healy is wanting us all to know that whatever the 'truth' is, it had nowt to do with Kate.

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sun 8 Apr - 3:38

“They are working extremely hard to solve the case in the sense that they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child. Their attitude is that it is solvable and they are working to that end.
“......all officers are committed to doing their very best to understand existing evidence while looking for new evidence. They want definitive answers and are working extremely hard to get to the truth.

Another odd way of putting things....

If the case can be 'solved' i.e. provide 'definitive answers' and 'the truth' about 'what has happened to the child' by understanding existing evidence while looking for new evidence, then the police must be confident that what has prevented the case from being solved thus far has been a difficulty in understanding the existing evidence and establishing the 'truth' (i.e. new evidence) as opposed to a difficulty in finding the invisible man 'abductor'.

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 8 Apr - 7:44

It sounds like a sales pitch for the new version of the book which no doubt the gullible will buy thinking it actually contains new information from the review (which it won't).
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Apr - 8:34

Chris wrote:It sounds like a sales pitch for the new version of the book which no doubt the gullible will buy thinking it actually contains new information from the review (which it won't).

Morning Chris,

Yes, it is a Sales pitch and the McCanns continue to run rings around the Press, Politicians, Police, T.V..........this is not about a missing child and
grieving Parents anymore, it is a sharp PR guy able to open doors and keep his clients squeaky clean.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sun 8 Apr - 8:34

They are working extremely hard to solve the case in the sense that they want to be able to say what they believe has happened to the child.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content