Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yvonne Martin meets Payne.

+12
mossman
laurie
marxman
Fern
Oldartform
maive
gillyspot
Autumn
maebee
Keela
pennylane
Bobsy
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yvonne Martin meets Payne. - Page 3 Empty Re: Yvonne Martin meets Payne.

Post  matthew Mon 23 Apr - 21:16

If this was a misinterpretation by the Gaspers,the least David Payne should expect is a statement from them to dismiss this as a misunderstanding & they now know this to be false & sorry for the distress but theres nothing,nada
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Yvonne Martin meets Payne. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yvonne Martin meets Payne. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 23 Apr - 21:59

He also went off alone to search, in the immediate aftermath of the events. He went towards the supermarket and down to the beach and says he was searching through the rocks, but nobody was with him. He also mentions searching some waste ground near the Millenium where he "bumped" into one of the tennis coaches.
So if Gerry had to leave the body somewhere temporary and quickly at the time of the Smith sighting, Payne perhaps had an opportunity to move it to a safer location not long after the alarm was raised, imo.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Yvonne Martin meets Payne. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Yvonne Martin meets Payne. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 23 Apr - 22:07

laurie wrote:The Gaspars statments are credible imo

Why would two people ruin their Reputation by making sweeping statements about DP if they were nnot true? They wouldn't, nobody would

K Gaspar was onto LP next day asking if DP was on that Holiday and made that statement as she was worried about waht had happened to Madeleine. Now after reading her statement then ask yourself why? K Gaspar's very first thought and immediate reaction on hearing the news was to ask if DP was on that holiday

Some people do not like the Gaspars being mentioned but like everything else it is in the PJ files so holds as much credibility as any other statemets made be the TM and CO Probably holds the most credibility and why LPP withheld it for 6 months not telling the PJ until the case was shelved.

jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 23 Apr - 22:23

Lets hope SY can sort out that little discrepancy in statements as to what happened when
DP went to the appartment!!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 23 Apr - 22:27

I am convinced that when gerry made the unexpected dash back to Rothley around 19th-22nd May 2007 (paynes following on the 21st) this was the LPP alerting him to the Gaspar statement which was given 3 days earlier on the 16th May. Clarrie 'eden'(LOL) the clown confirms in his statement that he first meet gerry at the end of May at Leicestershire Police station

"In relation to how I met Gerry and Kate McCann and what my relationship with them is: I met Gerry at the end of May 2007 when he returned to the UK after his daughter's disappearance. It was a circumstantial meeting at Leicestershire Police station. At the time I was working as part of the Consular Assistance Group, representing the foreigners department. I as asked to return to Portugal with Mr McCann, where I met his wife. Later I became the McCann family's representative and I developed a good personal and professional relationship with them"

Put it this way, when gerry met eden clarrie at LPP, they had the statement there at the time and knowing how proven corrupt LPP are, of course they showed it to them. Probably why eden clarrie was sent there in the first place. Lets not forget gordon browns 'personal' visit to LPP in Sept 2007

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CLARENCE_EDEN_MITCHELL.htm
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 23 Apr - 22:30

Very likely I would think.

Could this also be when the stolen wallet fairytale was cooked up!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 23 Apr - 22:38

cherry1 wrote:Very likely I would think.

Yes I think it might have been, or was it when gerry saved a passengers life on the plane back then had a drunk fall in front of the car at the airport!. I read in the PJ statements somewhere that the PJ wanted full details of all credit card transactions from both mccanns credit cards from April 07 to Sept 07. I don't think the mccanns were very forthcoming with the info...surprise surprise

jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 23 Apr - 22:52

which is very telling in itself, as would be routine information for the police to have in a case
of this nature. Also had to be a reason why GM said had no cards but obviously did and a reason
for the stolen wallet fairy tale.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 23 Apr - 22:57

cherry1 wrote:which is very telling in itself, as would be routine information for the police to have in a case
of this nature. Also had to be a reason why GM said had no cards but obviously did and a reason
for the stolen wallet fairy tale.

On one document it says the mccanns had no credit cards but in the PJ rogatory summing up documents it says what I said about them wanting to see all details of their credit card transactions. Clearly they had one for the stolen wallet fairy tale. I think we can see why this fairy tale was made up
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 23 Apr - 23:08

cherry1 wrote:Very likely I would think.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id178.html

stolen wallet was second trip to uk...

from gerrys blog 29th june
Our friends brought back my wallet which had been returned, needless to say minus the Sterling, although all my cards and €30 were still in it! It is good to have my driving license back and one or two other important things.
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 23 Apr - 23:17

19 June 2007

On the plane to London, a man in his 80's - who has never been named - becomes ill midway through the flight. Reports on the severity of the illness range from the man simply fainting and Gerry offering assistance to the man being administered oxygen and Gerry saving his life

Within minutes/an hour/hours of landing Gerry has his wallet stolen at an ATM at Waterloo station/cash machine near the Foreign Office in Whitehall. The Evening Standard reported that London police had said they 'had no record of the theft being reported to officers'. In addition, Clarence Mitchell confirmed that Gerry had attended a meeting at London's foreign office, on Tuesday, but 'could not immediately confirm details of the theft

20 June 2007
She (kate) recounts how, just before they reached the apartment, they came across a 'drunk' laying in the middle of the street. She jokes that 'we've all been there!' She claims the man recognises them and Gerry then walks the man back to his apartment.

Sounds far fetched?
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 23 Apr - 23:18

thanks Matthew Yvonne Martin meets Payne. - Page 3 944533
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Mon 23 Apr - 23:27

cherry1 wrote:thanks Matthew Yvonne Martin meets Payne. - Page 3 944533

Yvonne Martin meets Payne. - Page 3 944533

[quote]Sounds far fetched?...sounds pre empting any potential witnesses too
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 4 Nov - 15:49

Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 4 Nov - 16:04

Her email address and details are online: If anyone wants to guide her to a forum!

Yvonne Martin, Area Commissioning and Parternship Manager
Cafcass (Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service)
3rd Floor, Front Street, Benton
Newcastle On Tyne
NE7 7TZ
UK
Email: yvonne.martin@cafcass.gov.uk
Tel: +44 1912701897

Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3