Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie!

+12
maive
Wintabells
Fern
cherry1
matthew
mossman
NoStone
AnnaEsse
kitti
Panda
pennylane
mumbles
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie!

Post  Fern Mon 23 Apr - 21:11

matthew wrote:Black? could you see spilt blood on dark carpet?

The blood described by SC came through a bag Matthew, therefore given this I would suggest the composition was either diluted ie with water or fresh.

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :
VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 Empty Re: VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie!

Post  cherry1 Mon 23 Apr - 21:17

The Dogs Dont Lie, I think we can forget about any little stories about meat, nappies and
anything else imo.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 23 Apr - 21:35

Brilliant video, brilliant dogs. Just as a matter of interest, dirty nappies and rotting meat don't exactly smell the same, and as for shrimp or any kind of seafood, well the smell from that when it goes even slightly off nobody would ever miss.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 23 Apr - 22:18

mara thon wrote:Brilliant video, brilliant dogs. Just as a matter of interest, dirty nappies and rotting meat don't exactly smell the same, and as for shrimp or any kind of seafood, well the smell from that when it goes even slightly off nobody would ever miss.

The dogs are absolutely amazing as far as I'm concerned and in my opinion both MW and SC would have been better avoiding the issue of smells inside the car rather than come up with daft excuses such as moving nappies inside bin bags.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 24 Apr - 0:11

mossman wrote:As always HiDeHo, in a league of its own, well done.

Kates comment is a very telling one. She says someting along the lines of the dogs alerted, i felt myself relax a little, this was not an exact science.

So the dogs alert to the scent of either blood, cadaver or both and you releax ?? Even if a person with an in-depth scientific knowledge of how the dogs work had valid scientific reasons for disbelieving in their accuracy, if those same dogs were alerting in relation to your OWN child, you would would most certainly not relax. That is lie down on the floor and wail time.

Any normal person would describe that moment as almost worse than finding their child missing - this is presenting a possibility of death or serious injury. You would not start to relax

So true.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 24 Apr - 0:17

Fern wrote:

We carried bags in the boot (trunk) of the Renault Scenic; bought various items including fresh fish, shrimp and beef.

Well, they covered all bases there, didn't they?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 24 Apr - 0:35

This is a brilliant price of work HiDeHo. I must say you are very talented indeed

The footage of the dogs finding that body 10ft under ground somewhere in 10 acres of land is amazing. They were absolutely spot on and learning about the dog nose and how they smell compared to humans is very interesting to know and to note. Dogs have proven time and time again their acute sense of smell that humans cannot sense

With 2 dogs locating blood and cavader in 2 different locations, both of which belonged to the mccanns, plus their clothes and other things all consistently only belonging to the mccanns with nothing alerted to anything or anyone else...You just cannot ignore this. Especially with Eddie and Keela having a 100% record in over 200 cases

The mccann tactics (which it will always be) is that they will deny anything until they are boxed into a corner with the evidence. They will lie, deny distort, attack, until someone can prove it as gerry says himself "prove it" They really are disgusting vile monsters, the real tragedy is Maddie had them as parents
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Tue 24 Apr - 1:08

jd16 wrote:This is a brilliant price of work HiDeHo. I must say you are very talented indeed

The footage of the dogs finding that body 10ft under ground somewhere in 10 acres of land is amazing. They were absolutely spot on and learning about the dog nose and how they smell compared to humans is very interesting to know and to note. Dogs have proven time and time again their acute sense of smell that humans cannot sense

With 2 dogs locating blood and cavader in 2 different locations, both of which belonged to the mccanns, plus their clothes and other things all consistently only belonging to the mccanns with nothing alerted to anything or anyone else...You just cannot ignore this. Especially with Eddie and Keela having a 100% record in over 200 cases.

I totally agree with you! I have seen this video on GAs web site (I think), and it's really amazing.

However, it seems that many, many people have chosen to ignore this.. How they can, I don't know..

I have a great respect for these amazing «tools», used by many Police Forces all around the world, and in multiple fields (drugs, explosives, etc..). For me, Eddie and Keela were the turning point..!

VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 391499
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 24 Apr - 1:47

HiDeHo

Well done from me too! Another amazing video and showing the Doberman pack actually working shows how clever they are.

VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 307691
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 24 Apr - 4:08

Working on these videos teaches me a lot. I had no idea how their noses worked.

I was also not totally understanding about why they don't alert to anything other than cadaver/blood until I saw the video I featured.

To see those dogs ignore the pile of meat and 'tell' their handlers to continue digging...amazing!

Out of the blue a few days ago, my sister told me about what happened with her dogs...(some people don't classify them as dogs...lol)

VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 Sarah200px1VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 S2001

She arrived home to her apartment...One of the dogs went straight to the 'Stair' exit door (I was scared she was going to tell me there was a body behind it...but its not THAT intriguing) which is next to her apartment door...

Once inside they went around the apartment in an 'excited' state with their noses in the air...They stopped outside the storeroom with the freezer with their noses in the air, and would not move. Everything was fine, but they wouldn't move.

After a quick phonecall, it was discovered that my sister's friend, a neighbour one floor down, who shares the freezer had been up to collect some items from the freezer.

The dogs KNEW that she had been in during my sisters absence (which was fine) but their reaction was to alert my sister that someone had been in the apartment!

Dogs ARE amazing! (they are both 'Therapy Dogs' giving comfort and friendliness to seniors and schoolchildren hence their little bandanas)

It was very apt to hear that story from her as I was doing a video about how amazing 'dogs' can be, so I had to share!

Regarding the spillage in the scenic from the shopping, around the same time that the neighbour saw the trunk open....I am convinced that this was when they moved Madeleine's body.

I cannot get a precise date but it was late July...just before the dogs were brought in.

I have a thread in Remembering Madeleine Forum where I am compiling all the info from each day. I have been attempting to see which day it may have been and where the phone pings would have taken them.

I find July 26th and July 27th intriguing...

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Calendar-Timetables/JULY-Calendar-with-Phone-Pings-1-911585.html

Gerry arrives back from Washington in the evening and overshoots PdL and goes to Vila de bispo returning to PdL with 25 minutes unaccounted for and the following day goes to Sagres at 5.30pm approx and returns about 8.40pm spending about 2 hrs in Sagres (without Kate)

The dogs arrived 4 days later
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 24 Apr - 11:36

A couple of years ago we went to watch a dog handling exhibition given by the Spanish police, it really was amazing to see the different breeds of dogs doing different jobs and obviously enjoying their work. Towards the end of the exhibition two dogs were brought in, they were under training and had only been so for a few weeks. The interesting thing was we were told just how well they were doing and what they could already do after such a short time in training. These were two Bassett Hounds being trained as cadaver dogs. An amazing and eye opening exhibition and one that went to show nobody should ever poo poo a dog's reaction.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 24 Apr - 11:41

One thing dogs cannot ever do...is LIE!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 24 Apr - 12:09

What I have attempted to do in the video is relatively simple.

Cadaver dogs alerted to McCann's apartments, vehicle and items

A dead body (not rotting meat or nappies) was in the vicinity of their apartments, vehicle and items.

Blood was retrieved PROVING the dogs alerted correctly.

Someone died, WHO?

Madeleine is missing.

Forensics show it MAY be Madeleine's blood.

How to explain THAT information away?

Hmmm...I feel a McMinute video coming.... VIDEO: McSpin Response - Dogs Don't Lie! - Page 2 294124

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 24 Apr - 12:41

The fact there is cavader and blood in that apartment should be enough to keep the case open regardless of the mccanns. Someone has died in that apartment whether is was Maddie or not
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 24 Apr - 13:29

jd16 wrote:The fact there is cavader and blood in that apartment should be enough to keep the case open regardless of the mccanns. Someone has died in that apartment whether is was Maddie or not

I have no doubt in my mind that the police have everything they need to convict under normal circumstances, but because of the high profile case, they need Madeleine's body to guarantee a conviction.

The OJ trial and Casey Anthony are reasons to not go ahead right now.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 25 Apr - 0:53

HiDeHo

Yes - I agree the fact that in your video the rotting meat ruse was used reminded me of the Scenic as you say. Bit of a non-starter really trying to say it was blood from meat/nappies. I also agree about the connection with the Scenic around the time Gerry's change on route to PdL.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2