Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have all the pieces of the jigsaw

+18
Panda
wjk
cherry1
maive
LJC
mossman
margaret
the slave
quickfingers
almostgothic
mumbles
Oldartform
Krisy22
Chris
kitti
NoStone
welshy
Wintabells
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 3 Empty Re: We have all the pieces of the jigsaw

Post  Panda Thu 26 Apr - 0:13

A statement on the McCanns’ website last night read: “Madeleine is still missing and someone needs to be looking for her.

“We love her dearly and miss her beyond words.”

What a bl***y cheek!!!!!! "someone needs to be looking for her"!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 3 Empty Re: We have all the pieces of the jigsaw

Post  Panda Thu 26 Apr - 0:21

cherry1 wrote:Strange how they forgot the bit about the British Police in PDL helping the PJ and Mccanns made
aguidos at the instigation apparently of the British Police.

Yes and all the other bits , there was no evidence that the shutter was tampered with and only Kate's fingerprint on the window, Panorama should
have ensured unbiased reporting they have quite a good reputation to uphold. Maybe the next episode will be more interesting.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 26 Apr - 9:08

cherry1 wrote:Strange how they forgot the bit about the British Police in PDL helping the PJ and Mccanns made
aguidos at the instigation apparently of the British Police.
That was mentioned cherry. It said the british police brought in Eddie and Keela and the McCanns were made arquidos because of this.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 3 Empty McCann website

Post  Guest Thu 26 Apr - 10:13

Panda, yes that's a classic remark about someone should be looking for Madeleine - it just won't be the McCanns though.

I also love the "It's never too late to do the right thing!" comment on the opening page with the updated image of Madeleine.

I suspect that will never apply to the McCanns either.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 26 Apr - 11:50

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Panda, yes that's a classic remark about someone should be looking for Madeleine - it just won't be the McCanns though.

I also love the "It's never too late to do the right thing!" comment on the opening page with the updated image of Madeleine.

Hi NBY,Iv'e just posted on another thread...can't remember which one, they are openly giving details on their website advising where Kates new book,
available 12th May can be bought. I think Outer Mongolia was the only Country they left out. We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Apr - 16:17

Panda wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Panda, yes that's a classic remark about someone should be looking for Madeleine - it just won't be the McCanns though.

Hi NBY,Iv'e just posted on another thread...can't remember which one, they are openly giving details on their website advising where Kates new book,
available 12th May can be bought. I think Outer Mongolia was the only Country they left out. We have all the pieces of the jigsaw - Page 3 294124

Oh dear! Desperate for cash! Maybe Gerry doesn't know how to make good use of Google (cadaver odour only detectable for 30 days?!!) but most people with a computer do.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Thu 26 Apr - 16:36

Panda wrote:

A statement on the McCanns’ website last night read: “Madeleine is still missing and someone needs to be looking for her.

Anyone but us...We have celeb functions to attend to and stealing money from the unsuspecting public to focus on
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 26 Apr - 18:31

Sadly for Madeleine it's 5 years to late for her parents to do the right thing.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 26 Apr - 18:53

malena stool wrote:

Sadly for Madeleine it's 5 years to late for her parents to do the right thing.

Was like what was on Gerrys blog soon after being questioned in portugal...the only time he seemed sincere when his neck was on the line
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3