Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cover up in full swing mode?

+5
margaret
Oldartform
tanszi
quickfingers
fred
9 posters

Go down

Cover up in full swing mode? Empty Cover up in full swing mode?

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 25 Apr - 11:18

BBC ticker.
THE METROPOLITAN POLICE SAY IT'S POSSIBLE MISSING GIRL MADELEINE MCCANN IS ALIVE AND HAVE RELEASED A NEW IMAGE OF HER, AS SHE MAY LOOK NOW>.

SO, the Met/SY are saying that the dogs were WRONG and are saying the girl is possibly alive.
After all cadavar dogs don't sniff out LIVE bodies do they?
So presumeably the Met will never ever use dogs in cases from today onwards in suspected missing people murder cases.
Yet strangely we are supposed to believe that all the cop programmes, showing dogs used in raids, on TV are TRUE.All the dogs sniffing out drugs, money etc.(still it's only TV after all so probably it's all BS.)
Will the Met today be putting down all those useless dogs in their units?
Also, as far as the cover up is now on, when exactly did Hogan Howe, who has operational oversight of the review, TELL the MPA that he was the cheerleader/fundrasier in chief for the fund raising for possibly two future suspects in a crime?
WHEN did he, IF he did, inform the MPA of his personal conflict of interest?
"i raised money for the innocent McCanns in Liverpool, and got kiddies to pay £1 a balloon, so how can i now say they weren't truthful?"

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/6761027.stm
The balloons will cost a pound to sponsor and all money will go to the Madeleine appeal fund.

The Chief Constable of Merseyside Police - Bernard Hogan Howe will lead the release of balloons on the highest point of Liverpool inner city on Mossley Hill Field at 1400 BST.

BELIEVE ME, ANOTHER BENT COP COVERING UP!
MAYBE ALL THESE BENT COPPERS WILL BE EMPLOYED BY "THE FUND" WHEN THEY ARE BOOTED OUT OF THE MET FOR PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE.

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 25 Apr - 12:16; edited 6 times in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Cover up in full swing mode? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cover up in full swing mode? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Cover up in full swing mode? Empty Re: Cover up in full swing mode?

Post  tanszi Wed 25 Apr - 11:25

please tell me this isnt true.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Cover up in full swing mode? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cover up in full swing mode? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 25 Apr - 11:27

and we have siimpletons like bonny saying that maddie is alive and unharmed after 5 years of god knows what??? geez
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 25 Apr - 11:29

hiya jeanmonroe ive referred to your post over on the Panorama thread.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 25 Apr - 11:31

Non of the British Media ever acknowledged she was dead, only abducted, so why is it breaking news?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Wed 25 Apr - 11:31

I would love for her to be found alive and unharmed but what are the chances after 5 years? Let's hope we are all proved wrong in this.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 25 Apr - 11:33

quickfingers wrote:I would love for her to be found alive and unharmed but what are the chances after 5 years? Let's hope we are all proved wrong in this.

exactly we would all love maddie to be alive and at least un physically harmed
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 25 Apr - 11:35

quickfingers i agree with you, but then there are the dogs .......... and so many inconsistencies, so whilst i would be really happy if she was found alive, i really dont think thats going to happen. lets hope im proved wrong. in any event, if as the McCs keep saying she was taken by a paedophile or a gang of paedophiles, i would really worry for her physical and mental state. If she was taken by such people, surely it would be a blessing that she were dead rather than face 5 years of awful sexual abuse. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 25 Apr - 11:39

jeanmonroe wrote:BBC ticker.
THE METROPOLITAN POLICE SAY IT'S POSSIBLE MISSING GIRL MADELEINE MCCANN IS ALIVE AND HAVE RELEASED A NEW IMAGE OF HER, AS SHE MAY LOOK NOW>.

SO, the Met/SY are saying that the dogs were WRONG and are saying the girl is possibly alive.
After all cadavar dogs don't sniff out LIVE bodies do they?
So presumeably the Met will never ever use dogs in cases from today onwards in suspected missing people murder cases.
Yet strangely we are supposed to believe that all the cop programmes, showing dogs used in raids, on TV are TRUE.All the dogs sniffing out drugs, money etc.(still it's only TV after all so probably it's all BS.)
Will the Met today be putting down all those useless dogs in their units?
Also, as far as the cover up is now on, when exactly did Hogan Howe, who has operational oversight of the review, TELL the MPA that he was the cheerleader in chief for the fund raising for possibly two future suspects in a crime?
WHEN did he, IF he did inform the MPA of his personal conflict of interest?
"i raised money for the innocent McCanns in Liverpool, so how can i now say they weren't truthful?"

BELIEVE ME, ANOTHER BENT COP COVERING UP!
MAYBE ALL THESE BENT COPPERS WILL BE EMPLOYED BY ""WHEN THEY ARE BOOTED OUT OF THE MET FOR PERVERTING THE COURSE OF JUSTICE.

Hold on Cover up in full swing mode? 25346
The cadaver dog is not evidence, he is just intelligence until such time as they have something further to back it up.

Now, very very very important intelligence obviously, but not stand alone evidence.

There is nothing to tell us SY have discounted the findings of the dog.

They will not come out and say Madeleine is dead at this point in the review. If they were to do that then they would have the case solved. They have to consider all possibilities and what they say and what they think are two very different things.

We have no idea what their findings were, what they consider the most likely scenario is. They have asked that the case be re-opened as far as we know and I don't think they can do much more.

The next step is put the evidence together to prove what happened.

For me anyway, an important hurdle has been jumped today. The next one is to see if the Portugese agree. Remember, the McCanns have never asked for the case to be re-opened.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Wed 25 Apr - 11:47

Remember this has come from the BBC who are very pro-McCann/pro establishment, so they are using journalistic licence to spin things.

I don`t believe the Metropolitan Police have actually said that.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Wed 25 Apr - 11:52

mossman wrote:

Yes, but it all depends on whether they have bothered to gather ALL the evidence. If it`s merely a review there would have been no new evidence gathering of the most vital records.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 25 Apr - 11:58

Oldartform wrote:
mossman wrote:

Yes, but it all depends on whether they have bothered to gather ALL the evidence. If it`s merely a review there would have been no new evidence gathering of the most vital records.

sorry, it was badly worded. gather and put together. move forward with the re-opened investigation and whatever that may entail.

the quote i read attributed to Redwood was she is "alive or dead". so yes, it is our journalistic friends at play. i have decided to avoid all of the quotes from mr brunt et al. they are guaranteed to be out of context.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Apr - 12:00

Oldartform wrote:Remember this has come from the BBC who are very pro-McCann/pro establishment, so they are using journalistic licence to spin things.

I don`t believe the Metropolitan Police have actually said that.

The BBC pro Establishemnt?

Never seen a lot of evidence of that - quite the contrary in fact.

And virtually every Government in my living memory has complained loud and long about the BBC's stance on all sorts of issues.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 25 Apr - 12:02

mossman wrote:

The cadaver dog is not evidence, he is just intelligence until such time as they have something further to back it up.

Now, very very very important intelligence obviously, but not stand alone evidence.

They will not come out and say Madeleine is dead at this point in the review. If they were to do that then they would have the case solved. They have to consider all possibilities and what they say and what they think are two very different things.

We have no idea what their findings were, what they consider the most likely scenario is. They have asked that the case be re-opened as far as we know and I don't think they can do much more.

For me anyway, an important hurdle has been jumped today. The next one is to see if the Portugese agree. Remember, the McCanns have never asked for the case to be re-opened.

But LOGIC dictates that IF the MET thinks Madeleine is possibly ALIVE then the ENGLISH sniffer dogs couldn't have possibly raised an alert in the McCanns apartment because they are trained to only alert to DEAD bodies.
So the Met ARE saying the dogs that the ENGLISH dogs used were WRONG.
So will the Met be disposing of all their dog units today?
Budget cuts?lol.

BUT THERE AGAIN WHENEVER HAS LOGIC BE EMPLOYED IN THIS CASE?

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 25 Apr - 12:09; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 25 Apr - 12:03

Still, after hearing all this news today you'd expect the parents would have come straight out with a statement that they back SY's calls for the PJ to reopen Madeleines case and that they are ecstatic that SY agree she may be alive and they hope to find her soon.

As of yet a big fat nothing......

Kerry Needham wouldn't have left it so long. Cover up in full swing mode? 48510
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 25 Apr - 12:10

Campeão das Províncias: "Do you think the reopening of the process is possible?"

Gonçalo Amaral: "I remind you that they “demanded” the archiving of the process, in 2008, when they were arguidos, merely to defend their image. They are not interested in the reopening of the process or of the investigation"

Kate and Gerry McCann
Have never requested the re-opening of the investigation into her disappearance.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 25 Apr - 12:23

jeanmonroe wrote:
mossman wrote:

But LOGIC dictates that IF the MET thinks Madeleine is possibly ALIVE then the ENGLISH sniffer dogs couldn't have possibly raised an alert in the McCanns apartment because they are trained to only alert to DEAD bodies.
So the Met ARE saying the dogs that the ENGLISH dogs used were WRONG.
So will the Met be disposing of all their dog units today?
Budget cuts?lol.

BUT THERE AGAIN WHENEVER HAS LOGIC BE EMPLOYED IN THIS CASE?

But logic cannot come into it. The bottom line is until such time there is evidence to back up the cadaver dogs alert they use it only as intelligence. It cannot be used as hard, factual evidence. Martin Grimes report even says this.

This in no way implies they disbelieve what the dog has said but they cannot use it as factual back up.

The quote I read said they think she "is alive or dead" which is a bit silly but they have not discounted either scenario. The only way they can say at this point in time Madeleine is dead is if they have her body or a confession.

Don't get me wrong, I believe 150% in the dogs and their findings but I don't think what has been said today implies they have discounted them.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 25 Apr - 12:25

basically moss imo if eddie and keela could talk they would have said imo that they smelt maddies body and that she was dead but because animals cannot talk it is not seen as evidence so basically they are probably right but because they cannot comminicate they are dismissed by some
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Cover up in full swing mode? Empty Dogs

Post  mahlersghost Wed 25 Apr - 12:31

The best cadaver and blood dogs in the UK (possibly the world) are unreliable once they go off mainland Britain to the Channel Islands and the Iberian peninsula in relation to suspected child deaths. It's odd but it seems a fact (not a scientific fact, perhaps) that their noses are easily turned by the smell of coconut oil and Portuguese seas bass.

mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Number of posts : 36
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 25 Apr - 12:36

Justiceforallkids wrote:basically moss imo if eddie and keela could talk they would have said imo that they smelt maddies body and that she was dead but because animals cannot talk it is not seen as evidence so basically they are probably right but because they cannot comminicate they are dismissed by some

exactly, but those who consider them reliable use them and when the dog barks it leads the investigator down a path he would not have gone without the bark. he goes off to look for a body. death might not have been considered in many cases otherwise.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down