Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a very quick reply from Jan Moir

+2
keepingmum
fred
6 posters

Go down

a very quick reply from Jan Moir Empty a very quick reply from Jan Moir

Post  keepingmum Fri 27 Apr - 18:16

I emailed her after reading her article in today's mail. It was short and I simply said there is no evidence of an abduction and to correct me if I was wrong. To her credit she replied immediately saying we would have to agree to disagree on the subject. She said there is not one shred of evidence to support anything really but she honestly didn't believe she died in the apartment and was the victim of a cover up. And she didn't think Scotland Yard did either (!) and that she supported the investigation.
I thanked her and said I hoped she would have the chance to read Dr. Amaral's version of events as Dr. McCann had had her say.
Although I was disappointed in her article I did appreciate that she took the trouble to actually reply personally to me.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
a very quick reply from Jan Moir Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100a very quick reply from Jan Moir Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

a very quick reply from Jan Moir Empty Re: a very quick reply from Jan Moir

Post  fred Fri 27 Apr - 18:38

At least she was polite, not like 'Lezzerelli' with her xenophobic insults. Maybe she will have a peep at your mentioned articles, who knows, perhaps she is toeing the official line as instructed.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
a very quick reply from Jan Moir Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100a very quick reply from Jan Moir Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Fri 27 Apr - 18:46

a distinct possibility Fred.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 28 Apr - 13:29

keepingmum wrote:I emailed her after reading her article in today's mail. It was short and I simply said there is no evidence of an abduction and to correct me if I was wrong. To her credit she replied immediately saying we would have to agree to disagree on the subject. She said there is not one shred of evidence to support anything really but she honestly didn't believe she died in the apartment and was the victim of a cover up. And she didn't think Scotland Yard did either (!) and that she supported the investigation.
I thanked her and said I hoped she would have the chance to read Dr. Amaral's version of events as Dr. McCann had had her say.
Although I was disappointed in her article I did appreciate that she took the trouble to actually reply personally to me.

She also says: "Look at Jaycee Lee Dugard, who was 11 when she was snatched on the way home from school in South Lake Tahoe, California, in 1991."

BUT conviently forgets to mention that Carl Probyn, Jc's stepdad, TOOK and PASSED 4(FOUR) lie detector tests.
How many lie detector tests have the McCanns volunteered to take?

"I was a suspect probably until [Wednesday], I'm sure. I took four lie detector tests," said Probyn. "I'm the winner now."

So the McCanns can be the winners by simply taking a few lie detector tests can't they?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Apr - 13:45

I believe that the results of lie detector tests aren't admissible in the U K - I don't know about anywhere else - and I personally don't hold them as being conclusive proof. There are plenty of people who would be able to lie through their teeth - politicians for example, not just you know who - and pass with flying colours.

The incredibly rare stories of stranger abductions will always be churned out as proof that this might have happened here but all the evidence - not just what supposedly happened on 3rd May 2007 but everything that Team McCann has said and done ever since - makes that an impossibility in my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 28 Apr - 13:50

I really DO believe these people DON'T want to believe she is dead and they don't want to read the files either ......that's there choice.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 28 Apr - 13:52

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I believe that the results of lie detector tests aren't admissible in the U K - I don't know about anywhere else - and I personally don't hold them as being conclusive proof. There are plenty of people who would be able to lie through their teeth - politicians for example, not just you know who - and pass with flying colours.

The incredibly rare stories of stranger abductions will always be churned out as proof that this might have happened here but all the evidence - not just what supposedly happened on 3rd May 2007 but everything that Team McCann has said and done ever since - makes that an impossibility in my opinion.

A lie detector test is only an indicator that someone is being DECEPTIVE.(about 96% right)
WHY would anyone be afraid of taking one if the were totally innocent of being deceptive?
The McCanns say they are totally innocent of anything so why not take a lie test and then all their detractors would go away.
Wouldn't they?
If any of my family were suspected of being involved in a child missing case I'D FROGMARCH THEM DOWN TO THE COP SHOP MYSELF FOR A LIE DETECTOR TEST!!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 28 Apr - 17:48

keepingmum wrote:I emailed her after reading her article in today's mail. It was short and I simply said there is no evidence of an abduction and to correct me if I was wrong. To her credit she replied immediately saying we would have to agree to disagree on the subject. She said there is not one shred of evidence to support anything really but she honestly didn't believe she died in the apartment and was the victim of a cover up. And she didn't think Scotland Yard did either (!) and that she supported the investigation.

She said there is not one shred of evidence to support anything really but she honestly didn't believe she died in the apartment and was the victim of a cover up. And she didn't think Scotland Yard did either

Well there you go.. whitewash already taking hold. Didn't take long did it? Good old DCI (trusssssst me) Redwood.. what a guy! a very quick reply from Jan Moir 49091
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 29 Apr - 1:25

'Lie Dectectors' are rubbish,

During the baselines... If you bite your tongue on the truths, then during the actual test bite your tongue when you want to lie... Hey Presto it looks like you're telling the truth.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down