Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimewatch

+19
Alfiefinn
AnnaEsse
mumbles
margaret
pennylane
kitti
Chris
mossman
NoStone
cass
Loopdaloop
frencheuropean
MaryB
wjk
Lioned
mara thon
matthew
cherry1
Wolfgang
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Crimewatch - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimewatch

Post  kitti Wed 2 May - 7:13

Mccanns doing there ONLY live interview on TV....Lorraine kelly....

I would off thought that they would off been everywhere now...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Crimewatch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Crimewatch - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 2 May - 7:29

kitti wrote:Mccanns doing there ONLY live interview on TV....Lorraine kelly....

I did not see Crimewatch but from what has been written here there is a very distinctive smell of sea bass.

Kitti, I agree. The very strange thing in all of this at the moment is the silence coming from the McCann camp. I would have thought we would have had a shot of Clarrie outside Rothley telling us how they welcome SY's endorsement of the fact that she was indeed taken and of course the heartfelt plea to the PJ to re-open the case. But very very little so far which is rather unlike them.

If it were me I would be rejoicing. After all these years of many disbelieving me when I said my child was taken and now an endorsement by no less than SY who say they have evidence to back up my story, it is at least worth more than the two or three generic lines stated by Clarrie so far.

If I get a chance I might just watch them this morning, I would be interested to see how they appear.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Crimewatch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Crimewatch - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 2 May - 7:37

mossman wrote:
kitti wrote:Mccanns doing there ONLY live interview on TV....Lorraine kelly....

I did not see Crimewatch but from what has been written here there is a very distinctive smell of sea bass.

Kitti, I agree. The very strange thing in all of this at the moment is the silence coming from the McCann camp. I would have thought we would have had a shot of Clarrie outside Rothley telling us how they welcome SY's endorsement of the fact that she was indeed taken and of course the heartfelt plea to the PJ to re-open the case. But very very little so far which is rather unlike them.

If it were me I would be rejoicing. After all these years of many disbelieving me when I said my child was taken and now an endorsement by no less than SY who say they have evidence to back up my story, it is at least worth more than the two or three generic lines stated by Clarrie so far.

If I get a chance I might just watch them this morning, I would be interested to see how they appear.

I suspect their media timetable was already booked for the launch of the paperback.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 2 May - 7:44

I'd be interested to see what Km has added in the paperback which was mentioned weeks Ago....it would prove that the mccanns and redwood are indeed in collusion with each other and the mccanns knew what the outcome was going to be a while ago.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 2 May - 9:47

Crimewatch - Page 2 306321 Sorry for any confusion, it has now been confirmed that Andy Redwood did indeed say 'criminal act.'
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 May - 10:05

pennylane wrote: Crimewatch - Page 2 306321 Sorry for any confusion, it has now been confirmed that Andy Redwood did indeed say 'criminal act.'

A "catch-all" which does not exclude "simulation of an abduction & concealment of a cadaver".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 2 May - 10:10

The End Is Nigh wrote:
pennylane wrote: Crimewatch - Page 2 306321 Sorry for any confusion, it has now been confirmed that Andy Redwood did indeed say 'criminal act.'

A "catch-all" which does not exclude "simulation of an abduction & concealment of a cadaver".

AND... Kate said on Lorraine this morning she hopes the case is 'reopened in due course' - if they're actually saying that it looks a possibility and they are not out of the woods yet. Crimewatch - Page 2 25346

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Wed 2 May - 10:12

margaret wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:

AND... Kate said on Lorraine this morning she hopes the case is 'reopened in due course' - if they're actually saying that it looks a possibility and they are not out of the woods yet. Crimewatch - Page 2 25346

Add to that, the interview with Mr.Pink last week, where he looked far from happy!
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 2 May - 10:41

margaret wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:

"In due course."? So, not yet, please?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfiefinn Wed 2 May - 10:53

Morning All,

I watched AR on Crimewatch on iplayer.

He did indeed say "taken as part of a criminal act"

He also said that "There is a possibility that Madeleine is alive". This in my opinion, is rather more low key than last week's spoutings about there being a strong chance etc.

He also mentioned the case is being worked on by three parties - SY, Portugal and last, and very definitely least, Private Investigators.

Apparently the Portuguese agree with the above-mentioned conclusions (like they did last week. NOT)
Alfiefinn
Alfiefinn
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1482
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Wed 2 May - 11:08

Gerry just can't stop scratching his head, can he? I noticed his trademark 'tell' when he said 'Kate was overprotective'.
Interesting tell that was!
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 2 May - 13:07

Sadly, I feel that this review will be just one massive whitewash. Protection has been given to the Mccanns and those around them. The puppermaster is a powerful person and is doing a brilliant job. Redwood has I feel been told that the result has to be that Maddy was taken either (a) to order by a paedophile gang or (b) taken by person or persons unknown. Mccanns must be exonerated from any blame other than perhaps leaving the children alone. I have always had the utmost respect for the police, not least of all because both my brother and sister-in-law are both serving police officers. I have always had a good relationship with the law enforcement agency in the UK. I used to work at a police training centre and made many friends of police officers. But if this does turnout to be a whitewash then the police and in particular SY will have gone down considerably in my estimations. The very people who are supposed to uphold justice and right can be swayed by some faceless person who is helping a pair of child neglectors.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 2 May - 13:39

my respect for this investigation went down to zero when DCI Andy Redwood started acting like a celebrity, sitting on sofas, offering soundbites straight from the mouths of the McCs. jimo

i really am at a loss that 29 deterctive of various ranks DCI and below have come to the conclusions £2million 1 year and one quarter into the review and they said
Madeleine is either alive or dead, her disappearance is a criminal act. Gee so thats what Portugal agree with them on, should nt it be it waht SY agree with Portugal on. Theyve been saying this for the last 5 years. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 2 May - 15:30

cass wrote:just watched it Crimewatch - Page 2 371436 Crimewatch - Page 2 371436 Crimewatch - Page 2 371436 also the bit where a john sweeney had killed two girls and they went on to say that its not normal for a case ouside uk to be passed on bla bla . anyone think that was a small hint for things to come - did anyone make a connection ?
'

Yes I noticed that too.
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum