Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full of new hope

3 posters

Go down

Full of new hope Empty Full of new hope

Post  MaryB Wed 2 May - 10:38

Well I must say a lot of things seem to have been happening in the last few weeks. Panorama, Crimewatch and the McCanns on Lorraine. I didn't watch that but did watch the other two. I did have this thought well what if Madeleine was returned safe and well. For only a moment. So the police certainly seem full of hope that there is every possibility she will be found alive and returned to her family. I'd have thought the McCanns would have been totally over the moon at this. I don't expect we'll find out much about the evidence from anybody who phoned into Crimewatch. I think it would be pretty thoughtless (mild word!!) of the police to get people's hope up in this way if it wasn't very likely.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Full of new hope Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Full of new hope Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Full of new hope Empty Re: Full of new hope

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 2 May - 10:39

theres eddie and keela though mary.......
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Wallflower Wed 2 May - 12:13

MaryB wrote:Well I must say a lot of things seem to have been happening in the last few weeks. Panorama, Crimewatch and the McCanns on Lorraine. I didn't watch that but did watch the other two. I did have this thought well what if Madeleine was returned safe and well. For only a moment. So the police certainly seem full of hope that there is every possibility she will be found alive and returned to her family. I'd have thought the McCanns would have been totally over the moon at this. I don't expect we'll find out much about the evidence from anybody who phoned into Crimewatch. I think it would be pretty thoughtless (mild word!!) of the police to get people's hope up in this way if it wasn't very likely.

Mary, I'm quite often bemused by the threads that you start, but this one is in a league of its own.
Wallflower
Wallflower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 2 May - 12:25

I suppose I start the threads because I am totally and absolutely puzzled about what is going on in this case. I just don't understand this 5 years of waiting if there is every hope Madeleine is OUT THERE. I just can't make any logic of any of it. at all. Hope I have not annoyed you by starting the threads.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 May - 12:26

My own hope is much the same as before Panorama and all the other recent Media outpourings.

In reality, the Review and the behind the scenes collaboration with the Portuguese will continue to be played out without the need to inform us all of the details of what is going on.

The problem with that - even though it is clearly the right approach - is that whatever is said is going to be interpreted in as many different ways as there are people paying attention.

I try to hop off the roller-coaster at times like this and concentrate only on the wider picture.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down