Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taxi driver's Madeleine McCann 'sighting' ignored

+26
kitti
Keela
AnnaEsse
Chris
princess_leia
Badboy
Annabel
wjk
comperedna
Justiceforallkids
chrissie
Angelina
ELI
malena stool
fedrules
jejune
jd16
Panda
mummy45
mossman
pennylane
curious george
HiDeHo
almostgothic
mumbles
welshy
30 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Taxi driver's Madeleine McCann 'sighting' ignored  - Page 4 Empty Re: Taxi driver's Madeleine McCann 'sighting' ignored

Post  kitti Fri 4 May - 17:51

I have just read that there have been 50 children gone missing since madeleine was 'taken' in Portugal.

Didn't Gerry McCann state somewhere that there hasn't been any 'abductions' since madeleine went missing?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Taxi driver's Madeleine McCann 'sighting' ignored  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taxi driver's Madeleine McCann 'sighting' ignored  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Taxi driver's Madeleine McCann 'sighting' ignored  - Page 4 Empty Re: Taxi driver's Madeleine McCann 'sighting' ignored

Post  tigger Fri 4 May - 17:56

kitti wrote:I have just read that there have been 50 children gone missing since madeleine was 'taken' in Portugal.

Didn't Gerry McCann state somewhere that there hasn't been any 'abductions' since madeleine went missing?

Missing and abduction aren't the same - before Maddie there were very few missing children under 10 years old as well.
Newspapers loves these statistics. But you rarely get the full story.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Taxi driver's Madeleine McCann 'sighting' ignored  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Taxi driver's Madeleine McCann 'sighting' ignored  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollybelle Fri 4 May - 20:34

I have just read this whole thread and the mind boggles. Where does this leave the Smith sighting? Was Gerry carryinganother child in the hope of being spotted but not recognised to enforce the abduction theory? I know many had not thought this possible as to unnecessarily risky but so is carry a dead child!!
Ollybelle
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Fri 4 May - 21:40

Ollybelle wrote:I have just read this whole thread and the mind boggles. Where does this leave the Smith sighting? Was Gerry carryinganother child in the hope of being spotted but not recognised to enforce the abduction theory? I know many had not thought this possible as to unnecessarily risky but so is carry a dead child!!

I think the thought has crossed more than one mind...This could of been done before Kate raised the alarm...PB said it could be done in about 5 mins...anything is possible in this case
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 5 May - 2:45

The 4th is a better day for the taxi driver to have seen someone looking like Kate at around 8pm, because she most likely has an alibi (weren't they reading their first press statement with torch at around that time?).

On the 3rd, however, she went back to 5a and, unusually, didn't appear at the play area with the children as she had done on the previous evenings.

Who saw her after she collected M from high tea? DP, allegedly... and then who saw her next (outside of the group?). And what about DP. Who saw him? He's on cctv at the Paraiso at around 6pm, but who saw him (outside of the group) after that? Did he definitely play tennis? FP was pressed during her rogatory interview about DP's movements after 6pm or so onwards, I seem to remember.

What if KMc and DP went somewhere with Madeleine at 6pm on the 3rd?
Who saw them at dinner (apart from the group)?
When were they seen by anyone outside of the group that evening? Was it at 10pm?
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4