Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting

+20
tanszi
almostgothic
Keela
AnnaEsse
mumbles
Annabel
mara thon
interested
mariang
ann_chovey
Panda
margaret
jay2001
James
matthew
frencheuropean
Justiceforallkids
mossman
jd16
dutchclogs
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting Empty 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting

Post  Annabel Tue 8 May - 5:49

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4303181/Cops-to-check-Costa-del-Sol-sighting-of-Madeleine-McCann.html

3 new clues to Maddie
Cops to check Costa sighting

EXCLUSIVE

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI

Published: Today at 00:05

DETECTIVES searching for Madeleine McCann are following up fresh clues from a potential sighting on Spain’s Costa del Sol.

A blonde girl identical to Madeleine was seen at a campsite there three days after she was snatched a few hours drive away in Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007.

A witness said the groggy-looking child seemed alienated from the German family she was staying with in a caravan.

Now Brit cops have been told the family paid extra for bringing one child more than expected when they arrived at the site on May 6.

And questions over the number plates on their car have raised fears they could have been fakes used to dodge detection.

Holidaymaker Karen Sisson, 49, who saw the child at the Cabopino campsite, near Fuengirola, said she got no response from cops when she raised the alarm at the time.

Karen, of Gibraltar, said the girl wore a pink T-shirt, shorts and a beige hat and seemed “out of it”.

She did not seem to fit with the German couple or their two curly-haired toddlers.
Karen said: “She seemed alienated and completely different to her family. It really was most peculiar.”

The mum of two said her suspicions grew the next day when she saw the girl wearing the same clothes as the day before.

Karen left the day after, but the couple stayed two weeks. Campsite records seen by The Sun show they checked in under the name Karsten Mayer with a 1970 date of birth.

Their car had a “BE” German plate, which went out of official use 38 years ago. Karen believes their car was a blue Mercedes Vito people carrier, first produced in 1996.

Yesterday a source close to Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann of Rothley, Leics, said the sighting had been passed on to Scotland Yard’s Operation Grange, set up to trace the youngster.

The McCann’s official spokesman said: “This lady has done exactly the right thing in reporting what she saw to police.”

Last month cops released a picture of how Madeleine might look now, at nine.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1003 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting Empty Re: 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting

Post  dutchclogs Tue 8 May - 6:48

Hear we go again 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting 680495 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting 680495 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting 680495 the same old sun rubbish.
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1003 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting Empty Re: 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting

Post  jd16 Tue 8 May - 7:14

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting 680495
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 8 May - 7:21

A blond girl with a German family....OMG this could be IT.....track down ALL blond children with german families and don't rule out boys either as she could be dressed as a boy.

Another clue, look for children with sullen faces and hate camping!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 7:26

oh dear is it a crim now to wear clothes 2 days in a row?????
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 8 May - 7:28

I have a confession. I think I might be the abductor.

I have two curly haird children and one with straight hair. We go camping and the child with the straight hair often refuses to change his latest "favourite" clothes and will wear the offending item for a couple of days in a row on holiday.

I also dress that child as a boy, well he is a boy, but we cannot rule anything out.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 8 May - 7:30

mossman wrote:I have a confession. I think I might be the abductor.

I have two curly haird children and one with straight hair. We go camping and the child with the straight hair often refuses to change his latest "favourite" clothes and will wear the offending item for a couple of days in a row on holiday.

I also dress that child as a boy, well he is a boy, but we cannot rule anything out.

oh dear 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting 23324 does he give yoiu his tuppenceworth about it tooo???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 May - 7:37

mossman wrote:I have a confession. I think I might be the abductor.

When my son was little he had a very limited number of outfits he'd wear and he would have worn the same outfit for weeks if I'd let him. I ended up washing clothes at night for him to wear the same things next day.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 May - 7:39

Justiceforallkids wrote:oh dear is it a crim now to wear clothes 2 days in a row?????

And the clothes sound like the ones Maddie was wearing for the 'last photo.' So, it's got to be her.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Tue 8 May - 8:17

I like the comment:

"Sick boy

She was identical. What including the eye thing? It's embarrassing all these menopausal women claiming to have seen somebody fitting the description. I'm not doubting their good intentions but if a girl wearing the same tshirt two days in a row is all the police have to go on then no wonder the portuguese police don't want to waste anymore time. I would like to know what evidence there is to suggest she is still alive? If it is just the absence of a body, then sadly that is just clutching at straws"
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 May - 8:25

Yes, a child who wore the same clothes two days in a row, didn't appear to be a happy camper and looked different from her siblings! Alert the police! She must have been abducted! Still, so much information given out, the family should be easy to trace. If the information is accurate!

ETA: The police should be able to trace the family since they have the name of the person who registered at the site.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 8 May - 8:36

AnnaEsse wrote:Yes, a child who wore the same clothes two days in a row, didn't appear to be a happy camper and looked different from her siblings! Alert the police! She must have been abducted! Still, so much information given out, the family should be easy to trace. If the information is accurate!

ETA: The police should be able to trace the family since they have the name of the person who registered at the site.

And apparently paid in advance so not likely to have been cash. How does the informant know that this wasn't followed up by police? Having been a "witness" to events surrounding a murder inquiry I don't recall police ever contacting me again after I had given a statement of the limited information I was able to provide nor did I expect them to keep me informed.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 8 May - 8:38

The olive press reporting of the last sighting in nejra(sp)had the lady who is featured in this report posting about this sighting in the comments section & was urged to get in touch to reveal more... 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting 678246
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 8 May - 9:05

matthew wrote:The olive press reporting of the last sighting in nejra(sp)had the lady who is featured in this report posting about this sighting in the comments section & was urged to get in touch to reveal more... 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting 678246

Just had a look out of interest....

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/05/03/i-saw-maddie-at-costa-del-sol-beach-restaurant/

comments
K.S
This has made me gasp as I reported seeing a girl like Madeleine 3 days after it happened in 2007 with a family in Cabopino Campsite,nr Marbella they also had a dark blue people carrier. She too was with them but apart and distant,I reported it several times but don’t know if it was investigated thoroughlly. It too was a very haunting image as she was not interacting with the family and looked very sad.

Publisher;

Hi k, we would love to talk to you about this…we have now had at least half a dozen very good ‘sightings’ of maddie on the costa del sol…I really hope somebody can produce the killer fact!
Give our newsdesk a call on ...

JH;

Dear Portuguese police,

Please re-open this case and followup the leads you disregarded 5 years ago.

Maddy is probably living in some kind of a sub-basement where she is confined, doesn’t remember who she is and they’re probably keeping her drugged up on anti-depressants.

Please find her alive and return her asap to her parents. Please.

PM;
Incidentally why have you now changed the name of the person from “Rosalie Bray” in the 25/4 piece to “Rose Johnson”, the same name yo are using in today’s piece.

lots more comments, worth a read.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 8 May - 9:18

A "blonde girl identical to Madeleine" - one wonders which of the many faces of Madeleine this was and whether she had a noticable mark in her eye or she didn't.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  James Tue 8 May - 9:32

Some thoughts on this Sun exclusive -

This suspect family already had two children so just wondering why they would kidnap a third?

three children in one family don't have to look similar - in my family two of the children are the image of their mother but the third is totally different in colouring, features and height. Maybe we'd better not go to a campsite or we might get arrested.

I don't find it suspicious for a young girl to be wearing a pink T shirt. And it mightn't be the same one on the second day. Families often buy several T shirts in the colour the child likes best.

surely risky to hide a kidnapped child on a campsite? OK lots of children there but lots of english speaking people too and whats to stop Madeleine grabbing a friendly looking person in an adjacent mobile and saying 'she's not my mummy'. I never understood why take madeleine who was almost 4 and would have quite a vocabulary , rather than Amelie who was just 2. Risky to take the older child.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 8 May - 11:06

Well those hard working SY experts must be very jaded by now and no doubt the thought of some real sunshine in Spain is appealing to them. You didn't really expect a good lead to come from Blackpool did you? 3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting 294124
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 8 May - 11:20

She was abducted in her jim jams - Jane T will verify that - so was she carrying her last photo clothes?

Wasn't Hewlett with a German family?

Hogan-how this will go on for far more than 3 years with all these sightings.

Cruck never bother to sue any of these timewasters. Oh, no dough!

Stop this farce somebody.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 8 May - 11:39

So why didn't this woman photograph said child and family?

Did she hear the child speak? Did she speak German?

Why didn't she get closer and call her Madeleine to see the response?

Why didn't she get closer to see if the child had a coloboma?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 8 May - 11:54

gosh the publisher may well be in trouble............looking for the killer fact.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 8 May - 11:59

Same old same old. This will go on forever and ever and ever.... it's gained a momentum all of its own. No sighting is too bizarre, no story too ridiculous. A procession of Johnny Foreigners - swarthy gipsies, Maroccans, Germans... in fact anyone who conforms to some kind of stereotyped negative group. The McCanns' reputation management has hit on the perfect method of keeping the world's police forces occupied and helping their clients evade justice.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 8 May - 12:01

Their car had a “BE” German plate, which went out of official use 38 years ago. Karen believes their car was a blue Mercedes Vito people carrier, first produced in 1996

Perhaps those people had a personalised number plate on their Mercedes!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 8 May - 12:03

I know T4two, and who'd have thought there were so many sullen children with parents who are not the same colour who drag them away when the children are gawped at.....

I also see a new factor since SY 'found' 195 new leads and that is that these sightings were all reported and yet no-one took them seriously.

Now who could be behind that? who needs that little nugget of information reporting??

3 new clues to Maddie Cops to check Costa sighting 192282
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 8 May - 12:56

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 8 May - 13:12

I do not read anything by Lazzeri , but from the comments , could this be the Family living in Germany and the Husband was in a Hospital there seriously
ill with Cancer who subsequently died.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next