Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli

+5
tanszi
Annabel
frencheuropean
cherry1
ann_chovey
9 posters

Go down

P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli Empty P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli

Post  Annabel Sat 19 May - 11:00

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2012/05/mari-olli-i-saw-girl-inside-shop-she.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MadeleineMccannDisappearence+%28Madeleine+McCann+Disappearence%29

Saturday, 19 May 2012
Mari Olli: "I saw the girl inside the shop. She was wearing clear blue pyjamas"

Report sent to British Police about Madeleine's sightig in Morocco

Mari Olli, a Norwegian and a retired social worker, 45 years old, lives in Spain, Málaga, with her husband. The couple has been on hollidays in Agadir, Morocco, when Madeleine was abducted. They knew nothing about it, as they didn't watched news, while on holidays. They were returning to Spain and they stopped at Marrakesh, for the night of May 8 to 9.

Early in the morning, they drove their car to Tarifa, to catch a ferryboat back home. They stopped at a gas station to buy some water and that was the place where Mrs Mari Olli says she saw Madeleine. This is the report that she sent, by email, to British Police, after she tried, without success, to give the information to Spanish Police (and not to Portuguese Police, as some British newspapers wrongly wrote):

“At the petrol station next to Hotel Ibis Palmeraie in Marrakesh (Address, Avenue Abdelkrim Khattabi) Wednesday 9th of May, about 10 am, I saw the girl inside the shop. She was wearing clear blue pyjamas. Some pattern on the top, trousers little darker. Don’t think the trousers had any pattern. She was very small. Under 1 meter. She was with a man.”
“She was standing alone, the man about a meter from her. I looked back at her, she was very sweet. And it was a strange situation because the man didn’t look like her father. And it’s very strange to see a blond small girl standing alone in Marrakesh. She was very small and normally you would hold her in your arms or at least her hand. And he was turning away from her.”
“She looked sad. I looked at her face, she looked at me. Then she turned to the man and said something that sounds like: “Can we see mommy soon?” I am not sure if he reply. I turned around to pay my things, two bottle of water and some hygiene serviettes. I went in our car, looked for if they had a car, but could not see any special. I wanted to tell my husband, but he was busy with the driving to catch the ferry from Tanger to Tarifa. I didn’t know about the missing child at that time. Because I had not watched the news, when I was on holiday.”

“I saw the news on Thursday the 10 of may, in the evening. Then I remember what I saw in Marrakesh. I started to phone the police, Spanish and English. The Spanish police didn’t want to talk to me. I talked to the English (Police). Friday morning I gave my report to Katy Peters from Scotland Yard. She said someone was going to phone me. But I have not heard anything. I have emailed them and phone them several times. But no response. I am very worried and very sure this was that girl. Her face is very special. And that situation was very strange!”
“My mind is on this situation all the time, and I need to know if someone is looking into my report. I am sure the two Moroccan men inside the petrol station can confirm my seeing as well.”
“If I can do anything more to help, PLEASE let me know!

Regards

Mari Olli

More here:

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/mari-and-ray-pollard-and-may-be.html
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli Empty Re: P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli

Post  kitti Sat 19 May - 15:20

Funny how know one rang her back not even the British police.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli Empty Re: P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli

Post  cherry1 Sat 19 May - 18:53

I believe this was the woman who allegedly used to live about 7 mins drive from
the Mccanns in Leicestershire.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sat 19 May - 19:37

cherry1 wrote:I believe this was the woman who allegedly used to live about 7 mins drive from
the Mccanns in Leicestershire.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/morocco/TJ8VD7QVFA71A88A8
source: http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.fr/2007/09/morocco-police-and-madeleine-sightings.html

Mari Olli, the “Norwegian tourist” that saw Madeleine in Morocco, is married with Ray Pollard, who was born and raised in Groby, close to Glenfield Hospital, where Gerry McCann has been working since 2000.
Moroccan police said also that Mari Olli made a mistake, when she identified the gas station where she and her husband stopped, on their way to catch the ferry to Spain, as being close to the train station. This was the the first information relayed to Portuguese Police.

When Portuguese Police contacted the Moroccan Police, they were informed that it wasn't possible, because the shop from that gas station was out of service.

After several contacts between Portuguese Police and Mrs Mari Olli, it was explained that the gas station she referred was near the Hotel Ibis Palmeraie, not the Hotel Ibis Moussafir, both in Marrakesh.

Moroccan Police checked the CCTV cameras from the shop at the gas station near Ibis Plameraie, did the same with the CCTV cameras from both hotels and seized the videos.

In the video from the shop at the gas station, according to the same source from Moroccan Police, Mrs Mari Pollard is seen coming inside the shop and buying water and other small items. But there is no child at all, in the images taken inside the shop. Also, in the videos from CCTV cameras at both hotels there is no child that looks like Madeleine.

Further questioning to the employees of both gas stations and hotels produced “no evidence at all”, according to the Moroccan Police, about the presence of a four-years-old blonde girl.“ We investigated in detail every report and information, including the ransom notes, we checked CCTV cameras from Tanger's port and Marrakesh airport, we questioned passengers and workers and there was nothing that could give consistence to the possibility that Madeleine has been in Morocco”, said the source form local police.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 19 May - 21:14

It is possible the sightings could have been made up, more sightings, P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli 303636 more publicity, more funds.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Sat 19 May - 22:14

frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli Empty Kate Insists In Her Book That The Girl Mari Olli Saw Could Really Be Madeleine.

Post  Annabel Sat 19 May - 22:18

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com.es/2011/06/mari-olli.html

Kate Insists In Her Book That The Girl Mari Olli Saw Could Really Be Madeleine.
Is this why Mari Olli appears to be shall we say somewhat nervous ? Have the McCanns requested Olli to play a future role ?

Page:180

They had questions about a statement by Mari Olli, a Norwegian who swore she’d seen Madeleine in Marrakesh and had rung the Spanish police. Kate explains how the Spanish and Portuguese police did nothing about it. The CCTV camera in the shop wasn’t checked in time.Kate insists in the book that the girl Mari Olli saw could really be Madeleine.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 19 May - 23:23

well i can insist on a lot of things doesnt mean its true. so the McCs are ignoring the fact that the police checked the video and found that there was no child at all. Why do these people report things when they get home, not at the time; and why the Spanish police. Does this Norwegian woman married to a Englishman living in Leicestershire think Morocco is in Spain? Why does K explain in her book that the Spanish and Portuguese police did nothing about it when it has been investigated.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 May - 9:34

Wouldn't it be a good idea, instead of Kate appearing on T.V. promoting her book , she and Gerry appear on T.V. to explain all the discrepancies in the
book and all the evidence produced for their response.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 21 May - 10:31

cherry1 wrote:It is possible the sightings could have been made up, more sightings, P Reis about the sighting from Mari Olli 303636 more publicity, more funds.

The fund's owner managers don't actually need to make anything up. What they have done is generate sightings by constantly issuing E-FITs, naming suspects and giving selected people from those who came forward with sightings maximum media coverage i.e. their 15 minutes of fame. Normally the police are extremely cagey about issuing E-FITS of suspects and limit it to cases where they are pretty certain that the information is close to the truth and where they have very little else of interest. This is because they are aware of the 'snowball effect that can kick in and they don't want to end up with literally hundreds of sightings or leads which go nowhere. In Madeleine's case though, we have been subjected to a continuous stream of 'E-FITS', except that they weren't from the police and they weren't proper E-FITS; just sad little drawings commissioned by fund management through their reputation manager, who pretended to be a policeman and held press conferences where he presented the latest suspect to the media; a media all too willing to participate in what is literally a conspiracy to pervert the cause of justice, all for the sake of grabbing a good headline and selling papers. Get the idea? You issue pretendy E-FITS and report selected sightings with full media coverage and by this means you generate so many 'sightings' and 'leads' that you can keep the police occupied for years following them all up and at considerable cost. The only fly in the ointment of course are the Portuguese police and judicial authorities who refused to play ball and didn't allow themselves to be intimidated into moving their focus away from the only two real suspects. Then up pops Wurzel Redwood with 195 leads made up of sightings generated by the aforementioned method and of course psychics and other crystal-ball gazers.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 21 May - 11:57

If there were 195 potential 'leads', why hasn't redwood shown these to the Portuguese please..

Answer......all these 195 potential 'leads' have been, by the Portuguese, been looked into and DISCOUNTED....and it includes ...this one....and the other 194...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 21 May - 12:01

Do you remember the picture off the Detectives carrying boxes or files from met 3......in Barcelona....ask yourself this.....

How did that picture get taken at the EXACT time the detectives were walking Into met 3 offices....

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 May - 12:11

kitti wrote:Do you remember the picture off the Detectives carrying boxes or files from met 3......in Barcelona....ask yourself this.....

How did that picture get taken at the EXACT time the detectives were walking Into met 3 offices....

Yes, who could have let the Press know where to be and at what time.!!!!! It could of course have been a publicity stunt by metodo 3, who tipped the
Spanish police off and they in turn sent the photo to SY. Didn't SY work in the Office of m3 for a couple of days sifting through the mcCann stuff
before taking away these valuable boxes containing 195 possible leads????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 21 May - 13:22

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Do you remember the picture off the Detectives carrying boxes or files from met 3......in Barcelona....ask yourself this.....

Yes, who could have let the Press know where to be and at what time.!!!!! It could of course have been a publicity stunt by metodo 3, who tipped the
Spanish police off and they in turn sent the photo to SY. Didn't SY work in the Office of m3 for a couple of days sifting through the mcCann stuff
before taking away these valuable boxes containing 195 possible leads????

Didn't the boss of Metodo only refer to eight leads in their papers. Of course you have to ask yourself it they knew there were 8 leads why they didn't follow them up. If they only came to light as their contract was terminated surely they were passed on to the other crack teams of investigators, in which case why didn't they follow them up in the subsequent 3 odd years.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 21 May - 14:15

The point is..if there are a potential 195 that SY found ....why didn't SY pass these leads to the leading detectives in Portugal who have jurisdiction in the case ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 21 May - 14:27

About 2 yrs after Metodo 3 had their Contract terminated, ABCes interviewed the Owner and he said they never received anything like the £50,000 a
month claimed by the British Press , but only E160,000 plus E 4, 000 Expenses for 6 months work.......I read it was Brian Kennedy who held the
Contracts so it looks like the same scheme was used to pay Halligen the £300,000.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down