Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN

Go down

SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN Empty SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN

Post  LJC Sat 9 Jun - 18:55

Amongst everything else that was going on during the week of the McCann's holiday, there was alot of sickness amongst them all.

Most importantly of all, there was sickness from JT and ROB's daughter. Does anybody know whether or not this little girl was ever gently questioned by police about whether she had actually been sick during the night? Was she old enough to ask?

If not, its a pity I think. Young children of this age are innocent, they are not corrupt. She would have thrown a very good light on what ROB had actually been up to, and JT, because she was the only child amongst all of the children who was conscious during that fateful night as far as I know. She had to be conscious. She was bathed during what was ROB's supper time, with his food waiting for him, and her bed was changed and then, supposedly, like a good little girl, she just fell back asleep as if a magic wand had been waved. I am curious about this sickness incident, very curious indeed.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN Empty Re: SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN

Post  Guest Sat 9 Jun - 20:14

I'm not sure now if the supposedly sick child was the older daughter who was virtually the same age as Madeleine but yes if it was her she might have been able to answer questions.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 9 Jun - 21:55

Yes, I believe its the older daughter as well and if she was conscious that night, as we think she may have been, she is the most important and independent witness this inquiry never had. She could have told who she slept with, was it just her siblings or some of the other children as well, was she crying before her father discovered she had been sick, had she in fact been sick, was she awake at all, did anyone try to break in to her apartment e.g. any noise that worried her, was she frightened of being left on her own. She was old enough to answer all of these questions but was never asked as far as we know. Too late now probably.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SUFFER LITTLE CHILDREN Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down