Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

This needs to get out there!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This needs to get out there!

Post  marxman on Fri 29 Jun - 8:33

This short clip has received a limited airing
on youtube, but I think it needs far more
exposure because it is in my opinion dynamite!
See what you think from 1.49 onwards as
Brunty reports on the case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8KYHYzvvqI

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  kathybelle on Fri 29 Jun - 9:57

marxman wrote:This short clip has received a limited airing
on youtube, but I think it needs far more
exposure because it is in my opinion dynamite!
See what you think from 1.49 onwards as
Brunty reports on the case.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8KYHYzvvqI

Hi marxman

I have had this video saved to my favourites for some time now. I remember watching a news report, on the day the McCanns were either going to be charged with offences surrounding Madeleine's disappearance, or their arguido status was lifted. UK lawyers were speaking on this news report and they were almost sure the McCanns would be prosecuted. As we know they weren't and the reason why they weren't is corruption.

I know I am going off the thread, but in my opinion, corruption was the reason the McCanns won the court case which was held to determine whether Goncalo Amaral's book which was temporary banned, was permanently banned. The McCanns were allowed to enter and exit the court, via the Judges Chambers, Goncalo Amaral, had to enter and exit the court, through the same door as the public.

The Judge say she would make her final decision at a later date and the McCanns said they wouldn't be attending court on that day. In my opinion, they knew already that the Judge was going to ban the book.

When the judge, came to her decision to ban the book, the only people present were the McCanns lawyer, Isabel Duarte and Clarence Mitchell, there was no mention of Goncalo Amaral's lawyer being present.

Apart from the corruption bit, which is my opinion only, the rest of my post is true, because I followed the case each day, live on the Sky News website. I saw Gerry stomp out of court, after he heard a former senior officer in the Portuguese police, who had taken the witness stand, say the British Government intervened with the case. Angry Gerry said he wouldn't be making anymore court appearances, due to "pressure of work." He said his wife would be still be attending, but with a friend.

I heard Gerry speaking about wanting a review and I heard a reporter asking him if he wouldn't rather have the case reopened. Gerry said he had no problem with that, so the reporter told him to go back into court and ask for the case to be reopened. Gerry made some excuse and scarpered.

The newspapers were full of the McCanns victory, which as we know was only short lived and Clarence was beside himself with joy.

Goncalo Amaral was dignified as ever and said he would appeal against the Judge's decision. He was still dignified when he won his appeal and the McCanns lost their final appeal in the Supreme Court.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  whatsupdoc on Fri 29 Jun - 19:03

I think the FSS were told to spoil the evidence and I think the Portuguese judge was asked to stop the proceedings by the UK govt. This was around the time of the Lisbon Treaty.

I've tweeted Martin Brunt's pieces several times but we can never stop trying so have just tweeted it agn.

whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Fri 29 Jun - 19:35

marxman

Just seen this on Faced Book!!!! and clicked on like!!!

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  kathybelle on Fri 29 Jun - 20:26

whatsupdoc wrote:I think the FSS were told to spoil the evidence and I think the Portuguese judge was asked to stop the proceedings by the UK govt. This was around the time of the Lisbon Treaty.

I've tweeted Martin Brunt's pieces several times but we can never stop trying so have just tweeted it agn.

Hi whatsupdoc

I know I've said this before on other threads, but you might not have seen my posts. When the McCanns were in the Lisbon court trying to get Goncalo Amaral's book permanently banned, the events inside the court, were reported live on the Sky News website. A former senior officer with the Portuguese police, took to the witness stand and he said that the British Government, intervened, when the PJ were about to bring charges against the McCanns.

I could be wrong, but I'm almost sure this was when Gerry stomped out of court and on the steps of the court, because he was very angry and he said he wouldn't be returning to court, due to pressure of work.

I also read an article on the internet, which said that the PJ were told by a higher authority not to proceed with the charges against the McCanns. I can well imagine that the British Government did intervene, because when Gordon Brown announced he would be speaking to the Portuguese Prime Minister, the day after he met with the P.P.M. Goncalo Amaral was removed from the casee. I read on the 'net, that the reason for Dr Amaral's removal from the case, was that he had spoken to the media about things that should have remained secret.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Oldartform on Fri 29 Jun - 22:36

I`m sure I read that the reason given for Goncalo`s removal was that he shouted at one of the British police officers because the British police were allowing themselves to be manipulated by the McCanns rather than looking at the facts. I remember thinking at the time that this was rather a petty reason.


http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/mccann%2Bdetective%2Bremoved%2Bfrom%2Bcase/873347.html


Last edited by Oldartform on Fri 29 Jun - 22:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add link)

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  kathybelle on Fri 29 Jun - 23:13

Oldartform wrote:I`m sure I read that the reason given for Goncalo`s removal was that he shouted at one of the British police officers because the British police were allowing themselves to be manipulated by the McCanns rather than looking at the facts. I remember thinking at the time that this was rather a petty reason.


http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/mccann%2Bdetective%2Bremoved%2Bfrom%2Bcase/873347.html

Thanks Oldartform, Goncalo Amaral spoke the truth when he had his outburst. Scotland Yard were the ones who advised the McCanns suspects, early on in the case. The McCanns are still in the same position now as they were back in 2007, but Scotland Yard appear to have changed their stance towards them. Unless they are giving the McCanns enough rope to hang themselves.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Oldartform on Fri 29 Jun - 23:43

kathybelle wrote:
Oldartform wrote:I`m sure I read that the reason given for Goncalo`s removal was that he shouted at one of the British police officers because the British police were allowing themselves to be manipulated by the McCanns rather than looking at the facts. I remember thinking at the time that this was rather a petty reason.


http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/mccann%2Bdetective%2Bremoved%2Bfrom%2Bcase/873347.html

Thanks Oldartform, Goncalo Amaral spoke the truth when he had his outburst. Scotland Yard were the ones who advised the McCanns suspects, early on in the case. The McCanns are still in the same position now as they were back in 2007, but Scotland Yard appear to have changed their stance towards them. Unless they are giving the McCanns enough rope to hang themselves.


Goncalo has said many many times both in interviews and in his book that it was political - he would not keep saying this for nothing. Anyway, despite Goncalo repeatedly saying it, it doesn`t take much to work it out considering the sudden change round and course of events. The big question is why. I`m not convinced the Lisbon Treaty was anything to do with it, though I don`t know much about the treaty. I think Brown was reluctant to sign it, he was late signing it, then seemed to blag his reasons for doing so. But I can`t see a Prime Minister compromising his country for a couple of doctors, whether he knew them or not. More and more I`m convinced it has to be the simple fact that the Mcs have dirt on high profile people or maybe even a royal. Just my opinion of course.

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  kathybelle on Fri 29 Jun - 23:55

Oldartform wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Oldartform wrote:I`m sure I read that the reason given for Goncalo`s removal was that he shouted at one of the British police officers because the British police were allowing themselves to be manipulated by the McCanns rather than looking at the facts. I remember thinking at the time that this was rather a petty reason.


http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/society/law_order/mccann%2Bdetective%2Bremoved%2Bfrom%2Bcase/873347.html

Thanks Oldartform, Goncalo Amaral spoke the truth when he had his outburst. Scotland Yard were the ones who advised the McCanns suspects, early on in the case. The McCanns are still in the same position now as they were back in 2007, but Scotland Yard appear to have changed their stance towards them. Unless they are giving the McCanns enough rope to hang themselves.


Goncalo has said many many times both in interviews and in his book that it was political - he would not keep saying this for nothing. Anyway, despite Goncalo repeatedly saying it, it doesn`t take much to work it out considering the sudden change round and course of events. The big question is why. I`m not convinced the Lisbon Treaty was anything to do with it, though I don`t know much about the treaty. I think Brown was reluctant to sign it, he was late signing it, then seemed to blag his reasons for doing so. But I can`t see a Prime Minister compromising his country for a couple of doctors, whether he knew them or not. More and more I`m convinced it has to be the simple fact that the Mcs have dirt on high profile people or maybe even a royal. Just my opinion of course.

Here's what I think, but I know I could be wrong. I think the McCanns, the ones who are protecting them and the ones who have thrown money at them, are involved with something so unsavoury, that it would bring the Government down and cause a huge outcry from the public. If I am wrong, why have the McCanns had the best help possible, from the previous and present Governments? When people like Ben Needham's parents have been told no, when they have only asked for a little bit of support.

I am praying that whatever the outcome is of the McCanns lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, Dr Amaral spills the beans.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Angelique on Sat 30 Jun - 1:03

kathybelle



I totally agree with what you say but as far as Goncalo Amaral "spilling the beans" - will it make any difference if, as you say, the British Government intervened when the PJ were about to charge G & K. If he divulges information which the PJ hold, isn't this what the McCanns want and will it then place him in a difficult position as the PJ will still have their hands tied ?

Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Location : Freezing in England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  jd16 on Sat 30 Jun - 2:08

I think its the Symingtons that are the ones who are right behind the coverup 100%. The owner of the Ocean Club is David Symington of the famous Symington Wine Dynasty in Porto, Portugal. David's nephew John Symington is (was) Britains' Honorary Consul in Porto and a colleague of former British Ambassador in Portugal John Buck (who was consul to the McCanns)

David Symington is brother of Ian Douglas Symington, who is an old friend of ex-British Prime Minister, John Major. John Major regularly holidays with Ian Douglas Symington family in the Duoro valley near Porto in Portugal. John Major spent the summers of '93 and '94 as guests of the Symingtons. Howell James was John Major's Political Secretary during his Conservative Government. He later becomes Tony Blair's Permanent Secreatry of Communications (at the time Maddie disappeared and resigned in 2008). Howell James personally recruits Clarence Mitchell.

Howell James and Vanessa Branson(brother of legal fees guarantor, Richard Branson) own the Riad el Fenn hotel in Marrakech, Morocco - about 15mins walk from where Madeleine was allegedly sighted on 9 May 2007. (9th May 2007 is also the day Pat Perkins sent the famous chain email with the Tennis Girl photo, and the day the mccanns gave the PJ the pictures on their cameras, which did not have the tennis girl photo on it nor poolside photo) Howell Jones is very close to Peter Mandelson. No doubt to the Symingtons too

Symington and Murat's fathers formed PDL back in the 70's. I believe robert murat was there as translator to find out what was being said to the police. Someone told the tapas 9 to make murat the scapegoat for the abduction. Symingtons? Maybe they saw him as the black sheep of the family and this was a golden opportunity to get rid of him from PDL?

The Ocean Club employs Bell Pottinger to handle 'crisis management'. The Bell Pottinger company is founded by Lord Tim Bell - good friend of John Major and Conservative/New Labour Spin-Doctor (Alex Woolfall is Head of Crisis Management at Bell Pottinger and also handled US Giant Monsanto's Genetically Modified Food controversy).....Bell Pottinger/Alex Woolfall were involved since the start of the mccann scam, who were the ones to get them involved? Symingtons?

Mark Warner had just bought into Ocean Club in 2007, April 2007 I believe. Mark Warner had been forced to launch an investigation into the standards of its childcare after two of its nannies were sacked for endangering the lives of a group of toddlers, in the French ski resort of Les Deux Alpes in 2005. Could they risk another investigation into their company as a result of a child killed in one of the apartments? Business reasons, like losing their ATOL license perhaps. Abduction = no body, no death on their premises. The mccanns would have to take neglect by leaving their kids on their own for their part, so no finger of suspicion for responsibility to Mark Warner/Ocean Club. Mark Warner have been totally exonerated in this scam so far....They have the reputation for their childcare, yet no thought of blame has ever been pointed in their direction! Has the scam been purposely designed for this? I reckon so

-----------

In April 2007, an undercover BBC reporter Imogen Willcocks exposed the grave failings of the Mark Warner resort in Dahab, Egypt.

The undercover footage in the programme reveals:

•A failure to make criminal record and reference checks – The companies that featured in the programme all employed Imogen to look after young children without obtaining CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checks, or speaking to any of her referees.

•Adult to child ratios are not met – The required adult to child ratios were not always met – At Mark Warner, an extra child arrives at the crèche but no one knows who she is

•Health & Safety compromised – The BBC reporter was given no practical training to ensure that she could deal with emergency situations whilst looking after the children. And the health and safety of the children was compromised on a number of occasions – At Mark Warner, the BBC reporter was asked to accompany and supervise young children on a sailing trip without enough safety helmets for all the children, and take young children into the water without any assessment of her swimming ability. Also, at the Mark Warner resort in Egypt, a room listening service designed to check on children every 30 minutes whilst their parents are out, was found to be inappropriate because the staff could only listen at the door – they couldn't see if the children were all right or go into the rooms. Indeed, a Mark Warner nanny told the BBC undercover journalist that before the journalist arrived in April 07, a girl under the age of five had escaped through the window of a room and was found wandering around the complex within metres of the pool.
(A month later in PDL a little girl was abducted through a window, coincidence of stories?)
•No training – No or negligible training was given to the undercover BBC reporter in any of her jobs. This is despite the fact that Mark Warner, for example, told her that she would receive training before starting the job.

•Illegal working on tourist visas – Mark Warner employees at the resort were found working illegally on tourist visas because, according to one member of staff, Mark Warner are "too cheap to cough up and pay for [work] visas".

From Imogen Willcocks:
Mark Warner operates at the top of the holiday market, charging up to £8,000 for two weeks abroad for a family of four. It makes a point of offering "award-winning" childcare. That award-winning care didn't extend to checking my CV, contacting my references, doing a criminal records check or even asking to see some basic ID. Again, I could have been anyone.

I worked at Mark Warner's swanky Hilton resort in Dahab, Egypt, where the luxurious hotel rooms are built to resemble a traditional whitewashed Arab village. Despite being promised two days' training at the interview, I was thrown straight in with a group of toddlers. Once, there were two of us looking after 13 children - when Mark Warner's own regulations state there should be no more than six per adult.

When I asked about my training, the manager just said: "You don't get official training as such. It's very relaxed, very laid-back here." This is unlikely to be the approach parents think they are paying for.

Next, I was asked to supervise the children on the beach. Again, no one had checked if I had any swimming or rescue qualifications. Even more worrying, I had to take children out on a boat without enough safety gear for all of them. When I raised the issue with my manager, he told me to go ahead with the boat trip anyway. Also, for such a prestigious company with an upmarket reputation, Mark Warner has a very cavalier attitude to the employment laws of the countries where it operates, and is not controlled by Ofsted.

Like many of its staff in Dahab, I was there on a tourist visa. Mark Warner should have paid for work permits but instead had us break Egyptian law on their behalf. We were told we should just lie and say we were there on holiday, but Egypt is not the kind of country-where you want to end up in prison. Three weeks after I returned from Egypt, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from a Mark Warner resort in Praia da Luz in Portugal made headlines around the world. No one blamed the company or its staff for the little girl's disappearance, but given the case, I assumed the company would toughen up its vetting of nannies."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/03_march/05/whistleblower.shtml

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  kathybelle on Sat 30 Jun - 9:43

jd16 wrote:I think its the Symingtons that are the ones who are right behind the coverup 100%. The owner of the Ocean Club is David Symington of the famous Symington Wine Dynasty in Porto, Portugal. David's nephew John Symington is (was) Britains' Honorary Consul in Porto and a colleague of former British Ambassador in Portugal John Buck (who was consul to the McCanns)

David Symington is brother of Ian Douglas Symington, who is an old friend of ex-British Prime Minister, John Major. John Major regularly holidays with Ian Douglas Symington family in the Duoro valley near Porto in Portugal. John Major spent the summers of '93 and '94 as guests of the Symingtons. Howell James was John Major's Political Secretary during his Conservative Government. He later becomes Tony Blair's Permanent Secreatry of Communications (at the time Maddie disappeared and resigned in 2008). Howell James personally recruits Clarence Mitchell.

Howell James and Vanessa Branson(brother of legal fees guarantor, Richard Branson) own the Riad el Fenn hotel in Marrakech, Morocco - about 15mins walk from where Madeleine was allegedly sighted on 9 May 2007. (9th May 2007 is also the day Pat Perkins sent the famous chain email with the Tennis Girl photo, and the day the mccanns gave the PJ the pictures on their cameras, which did not have the tennis girl photo on it nor poolside photo) Howell Jones is very close to Peter Mandelson. No doubt to the Symingtons too

Symington and Murat's fathers formed PDL back in the 70's. I believe robert murat was there as translator to find out what was being said to the police. Someone told the tapas 9 to make murat the scapegoat for the abduction. Symingtons? Maybe they saw him as the black sheep of the family and this was a golden opportunity to get rid of him from PDL?

The Ocean Club employs Bell Pottinger to handle 'crisis management'. The Bell Pottinger company is founded by Lord Tim Bell - good friend of John Major and Conservative/New Labour Spin-Doctor (Alex Woolfall is Head of Crisis Management at Bell Pottinger and also handled US Giant Monsanto's Genetically Modified Food controversy).....Bell Pottinger/Alex Woolfall were involved since the start of the mccann scam, who were the ones to get them involved? Symingtons?

Mark Warner had just bought into Ocean Club in 2007, April 2007 I believe. Mark Warner had been forced to launch an investigation into the standards of its childcare after two of its nannies were sacked for endangering the lives of a group of toddlers, in the French ski resort of Les Deux Alpes in 2005. Could they risk another investigation into their company as a result of a child killed in one of the apartments? Business reasons, like losing their ATOL license perhaps. Abduction = no body, no death on their premises. The mccanns would have to take neglect by leaving their kids on their own for their part, so no finger of suspicion for responsibility to Mark Warner/Ocean Club. Mark Warner have been totally exonerated in this scam so far....They have the reputation for their childcare, yet no thought of blame has ever been pointed in their direction! Has the scam been purposely designed for this? I reckon so

-----------

In April 2007, an undercover BBC reporter Imogen Willcocks exposed the grave failings of the Mark Warner resort in Dahab, Egypt.

The undercover footage in the programme reveals:

•A failure to make criminal record and reference checks – The companies that featured in the programme all employed Imogen to look after young children without obtaining CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checks, or speaking to any of her referees.

•Adult to child ratios are not met – The required adult to child ratios were not always met – At Mark Warner, an extra child arrives at the crèche but no one knows who she is

•Health & Safety compromised – The BBC reporter was given no practical training to ensure that she could deal with emergency situations whilst looking after the children. And the health and safety of the children was compromised on a number of occasions – At Mark Warner, the BBC reporter was asked to accompany and supervise young children on a sailing trip without enough safety helmets for all the children, and take young children into the water without any assessment of her swimming ability. Also, at the Mark Warner resort in Egypt, a room listening service designed to check on children every 30 minutes whilst their parents are out, was found to be inappropriate because the staff could only listen at the door – they couldn't see if the children were all right or go into the rooms. Indeed, a Mark Warner nanny told the BBC undercover journalist that before the journalist arrived in April 07, a girl under the age of five had escaped through the window of a room and was found wandering around the complex within metres of the pool.
(A month later in PDL a little girl was abducted through a window, coincidence of stories?)
•No training – No or negligible training was given to the undercover BBC reporter in any of her jobs. This is despite the fact that Mark Warner, for example, told her that she would receive training before starting the job.

•Illegal working on tourist visas – Mark Warner employees at the resort were found working illegally on tourist visas because, according to one member of staff, Mark Warner are "too cheap to cough up and pay for [work] visas".

From Imogen Willcocks:
Mark Warner operates at the top of the holiday market, charging up to £8,000 for two weeks abroad for a family of four. It makes a point of offering "award-winning" childcare. That award-winning care didn't extend to checking my CV, contacting my references, doing a criminal records check or even asking to see some basic ID. Again, I could have been anyone.

I worked at Mark Warner's swanky Hilton resort in Dahab, Egypt, where the luxurious hotel rooms are built to resemble a traditional whitewashed Arab village. Despite being promised two days' training at the interview, I was thrown straight in with a group of toddlers. Once, there were two of us looking after 13 children - when Mark Warner's own regulations state there should be no more than six per adult.

When I asked about my training, the manager just said: "You don't get official training as such. It's very relaxed, very laid-back here." This is unlikely to be the approach parents think they are paying for.

Next, I was asked to supervise the children on the beach. Again, no one had checked if I had any swimming or rescue qualifications. Even more worrying, I had to take children out on a boat without enough safety gear for all of them. When I raised the issue with my manager, he told me to go ahead with the boat trip anyway. Also, for such a prestigious company with an upmarket reputation, Mark Warner has a very cavalier attitude to the employment laws of the countries where it operates, and is not controlled by Ofsted.

Like many of its staff in Dahab, I was there on a tourist visa. Mark Warner should have paid for work permits but instead had us break Egyptian law on their behalf. We were told we should just lie and say we were there on holiday, but Egypt is not the kind of country-where you want to end up in prison. Three weeks after I returned from Egypt, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from a Mark Warner resort in Praia da Luz in Portugal made headlines around the world. No one blamed the company or its staff for the little girl's disappearance, but given the case, I assumed the company would toughen up its vetting of nannies."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/03_march/05/whistleblower.shtml

Good morning JD16

Thank you for posting this information, what an eyeopener. No wonder those in authority, want the case sweeping under the carpet. In my humble opinion of course.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Badboy on Sat 30 Jun - 12:10

jd16 wrote:I think its the Symingtons that are the ones who are right behind the coverup 100%. The owner of the Ocean Club is David Symington of the famous Symington Wine Dynasty in Porto, Portugal. David's nephew John Symington is (was) Britains' Honorary Consul in Porto and a colleague of former British Ambassador in Portugal John Buck (who was consul to the McCanns)

David Symington is brother of Ian Douglas Symington, who is an old friend of ex-British Prime Minister, John Major. John Major regularly holidays with Ian Douglas Symington family in the Duoro valley near Porto in Portugal. John Major spent the summers of '93 and '94 as guests of the Symingtons. Howell James was John Major's Political Secretary during his Conservative Government. He later becomes Tony Blair's Permanent Secreatry of Communications (at the time Maddie disappeared and resigned in 2008). Howell James personally recruits Clarence Mitchell.

Howell James and Vanessa Branson(brother of legal fees guarantor, Richard Branson) own the Riad el Fenn hotel in Marrakech, Morocco - about 15mins walk from where Madeleine was allegedly sighted on 9 May 2007. (9th May 2007 is also the day Pat Perkins sent the famous chain email with the Tennis Girl photo, and the day the mccanns gave the PJ the pictures on their cameras, which did not have the tennis girl photo on it nor poolside photo) Howell Jones is very close to Peter Mandelson. No doubt to the Symingtons too

Symington and Murat's fathers formed PDL back in the 70's. I believe robert murat was there as translator to find out what was being said to the police. Someone told the tapas 9 to make murat the scapegoat for the abduction. Symingtons? Maybe they saw him as the black sheep of the family and this was a golden opportunity to get rid of him from PDL?

The Ocean Club employs Bell Pottinger to handle 'crisis management'. The Bell Pottinger company is founded by Lord Tim Bell - good friend of John Major and Conservative/New Labour Spin-Doctor (Alex Woolfall is Head of Crisis Management at Bell Pottinger and also handled US Giant Monsanto's Genetically Modified Food controversy).....Bell Pottinger/Alex Woolfall were involved since the start of the mccann scam, who were the ones to get them involved? Symingtons?

Mark Warner had just bought into Ocean Club in 2007, April 2007 I believe. Mark Warner had been forced to launch an investigation into the standards of its childcare after two of its nannies were sacked for endangering the lives of a group of toddlers, in the French ski resort of Les Deux Alpes in 2005. Could they risk another investigation into their company as a result of a child killed in one of the apartments? Business reasons, like losing their ATOL license perhaps. Abduction = no body, no death on their premises. The mccanns would have to take neglect by leaving their kids on their own for their part, so no finger of suspicion for responsibility to Mark Warner/Ocean Club. Mark Warner have been totally exonerated in this scam so far....They have the reputation for their childcare, yet no thought of blame has ever been pointed in their direction! Has the scam been purposely designed for this? I reckon so

-----------

In April 2007, an undercover BBC reporter Imogen Willcocks exposed the grave failings of the Mark Warner resort in Dahab, Egypt.

The undercover footage in the programme reveals:

•A failure to make criminal record and reference checks – The companies that featured in the programme all employed Imogen to look after young children without obtaining CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checks, or speaking to any of her referees.

•Adult to child ratios are not met – The required adult to child ratios were not always met – At Mark Warner, an extra child arrives at the crèche but no one knows who she is

•Health & Safety compromised – The BBC reporter was given no practical training to ensure that she could deal with emergency situations whilst looking after the children. And the health and safety of the children was compromised on a number of occasions – At Mark Warner, the BBC reporter was asked to accompany and supervise young children on a sailing trip without enough safety helmets for all the children, and take young children into the water without any assessment of her swimming ability. Also, at the Mark Warner resort in Egypt, a room listening service designed to check on children every 30 minutes whilst their parents are out, was found to be inappropriate because the staff could only listen at the door – they couldn't see if the children were all right or go into the rooms. Indeed, a Mark Warner nanny told the BBC undercover journalist that before the journalist arrived in April 07, a girl under the age of five had escaped through the window of a room and was found wandering around the complex within metres of the pool.
(A month later in PDL a little girl was abducted through a window, coincidence of stories?)
•No training – No or negligible training was given to the undercover BBC reporter in any of her jobs. This is despite the fact that Mark Warner, for example, told her that she would receive training before starting the job.

•Illegal working on tourist visas – Mark Warner employees at the resort were found working illegally on tourist visas because, according to one member of staff, Mark Warner are "too cheap to cough up and pay for [work] visas".

From Imogen Willcocks:
Mark Warner operates at the top of the holiday market, charging up to £8,000 for two weeks abroad for a family of four. It makes a point of offering "award-winning" childcare. That award-winning care didn't extend to checking my CV, contacting my references, doing a criminal records check or even asking to see some basic ID. Again, I could have been anyone.

I worked at Mark Warner's swanky Hilton resort in Dahab, Egypt, where the luxurious hotel rooms are built to resemble a traditional whitewashed Arab village. Despite being promised two days' training at the interview, I was thrown straight in with a group of toddlers. Once, there were two of us looking after 13 children - when Mark Warner's own regulations state there should be no more than six per adult.

When I asked about my training, the manager just said: "You don't get official training as such. It's very relaxed, very laid-back here." This is unlikely to be the approach parents think they are paying for.

Next, I was asked to supervise the children on the beach. Again, no one had checked if I had any swimming or rescue qualifications. Even more worrying, I had to take children out on a boat without enough safety gear for all of them. When I raised the issue with my manager, he told me to go ahead with the boat trip anyway. Also, for such a prestigious company with an upmarket reputation, Mark Warner has a very cavalier attitude to the employment laws of the countries where it operates, and is not controlled by Ofsted.

Like many of its staff in Dahab, I was there on a tourist visa. Mark Warner should have paid for work permits but instead had us break Egyptian law on their behalf. We were told we should just lie and say we were there on holiday, but Egypt is not the kind of country-where you want to end up in prison. Three weeks after I returned from Egypt, the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from a Mark Warner resort in Praia da Luz in Portugal made headlines around the world. No one blamed the company or its staff for the little girl's disappearance, but given the case, I assumed the company would toughen up its vetting of nannies."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2008/03_march/05/whistleblower.shtml

I HAVE ALSO WONDERED A SIMILIAR THING IN THAT THERE IS A PARTY INPDL WHO ARE INVOLVED.
A PARTY THATHAS SOMETHING TO HIDE.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7737
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  susible on Sat 30 Jun - 12:16

Sorry, no, I don't go with the cast of thousands, cover up in high places etc theory...because lets face it, that would have been the worst cover up in history, considering all of this information is freely available on the internet...that's how we got hold of it! And if the McCann's did have some sort of "information" they'd have been silenced immediately..no media circus, no million pound funds, they'd just have slunk off back to Rothley and Madeleine's "disappearance" would have merited a one inch column...unless she truly had been "abducted" and the McCann's really were trying to find her, and were insisting on all of the "help" or else they would spill! We can't have it both ways...either her death was covered up, so that the McCanns could carry on with their lives without fear of prosecution or having their careers ruined, in which case we would have heard nothing about it or she was indeed abducted, which I don't believe and the Mc's have used the power of sensitive information to push their case! And before anyone jumps on me, I must reiterate that I don't believe the abduction story one bit!

No, if the McCann's were holding highly sensitive information in return for support for their misdemeanour in PdL to remain quiet, then I think by this point the Mc's would have been whoosh clunked themselves and I think the real reason for a lack of prosecution comes down, very simply to a lack of concrete evidence that can be used in court IMO

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Badboy on Sat 30 Jun - 12:18

ANOTHER THING IS MARK WARNER'S ANDREW SEARLE KNOWS ROBERT MURAT(SO I UNDERSTAND)

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7737
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Wintabells on Sat 30 Jun - 18:05

susible wrote: No, if the McCann's were holding highly sensitive information in return for support for their misdemeanour in PdL to remain quiet, then I think by this point the Mc's would have been whoosh clunked themselves and I think the real reason for a lack of prosecution comes down, very simply to a lack of concrete evidence that can be used in court IMO

Completely agree with you, Susible.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Angelina on Sat 30 Jun - 18:48

Wintabells wrote:
susible wrote: No, if the McCann's were holding highly sensitive information in return for support for their misdemeanour in PdL to remain quiet, then I think by this point the Mc's would have been whoosh clunked themselves and I think the real reason for a lack of prosecution comes down, very simply to a lack of concrete evidence that can be used in court IMO

Completely agree with you, Susible.

So do I

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  marxman on Sat 30 Jun - 18:52

Wintabells wrote:
susible wrote: No, if the McCann's were holding highly sensitive information in return for support for their misdemeanour in PdL to remain quiet, then I think by this point the Mc's would have been whoosh clunked themselves and I think the real reason for a lack of prosecution comes down, very simply to a lack of concrete evidence that can be used in court IMO

Completely agree with you, Susible.

I do agree in part, but I wouldn't describe it
as a 'misdemeanour', if anything, but who
knows? this maybe the highly sensitive fact
that is being protected.
I often thought, why do the mccanns court
the media? Maybe because the media offers
personal protection.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  kathybelle on Sat 30 Jun - 18:53

The McCanns may never be brought to justice and if Sean and Amalie, don't mete out their justice, at some point the enormity of what they did in PDL, will hit them like a thunderbolt and they won't be able to live with themselves.

I know that at this moment in time, the McCanns are aware that what they did is wrong, but they're still saying in public "We are innocent, we've done nothing wrong." There'll come a time when they won't be saying anything, because no one will be interested in them. They've already crossed the media who bent over backwards to help them, thanks to their connections with their high profile media friends.

If the McCanns spend the rest of their lives together, they'll end up lonely old people. I think when Sean and Amalie are old enough to understand how their parents behaved in PDL and how they were protected and helped to evade justice, once they have the means to look after themselves, they will walk out of their parents lives.

It's plainly obvious Madeleine wasn't abducted and it is plainly obvious that the McCanns played a part in whatever happened to Madeleine. Sean and Amalie will be sickened when all the information comes to light and they see videos and photographs of their parents and they listen to their interviews. How will the twins feel, when they hear their father say "Ask the dogs" in a reply to a question by Sandra Felgueiras. Or when they hear their mother say "I know, I was there." After she and their dad were asked, "how do you know Madeleine was abducted?"

There's loads of stuff in the files that connect the McCanns to Madeleine's disappearance. I just hope it's still there, when the twins are old enough to surf the net, because if the McCanns have their way, every bit of information regarding the case, including the videos on You Tube, will be whooshed. Every anti McCann forum will be closed down and networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook, will be monitored. Any poster who makes a bad comment about the McCanns will have their membership terminated.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Fern on Sat 30 Jun - 19:13

susible wrote:Sorry, no, I don't go with the cast of thousands, cover up in high places etc theory...because lets face it, that would have been the worst cover up in history, considering all of this information is freely available on the internet...that's how we got hold of it! And if the McCann's did have some sort of "information" they'd have been silenced immediately..no media circus, no million pound funds, they'd just have slunk off back to Rothley and Madeleine's "disappearance" would have merited a one inch column...unless she truly had been "abducted" and the McCann's really were trying to find her, and were insisting on all of the "help" or else they would spill! We can't have it both ways...either her death was covered up, so that the McCanns could carry on with their lives without fear of prosecution or having their careers ruined, in which case we would have heard nothing about it or she was indeed abducted, which I don't believe and the Mc's have used the power of sensitive information to push their case! And before anyone jumps on me, I must reiterate that I don't believe the abduction story one bit!

No, if the McCann's were holding highly sensitive information in return for support for their misdemeanour in PdL to remain quiet, then I think by this point the Mc's would have been whoosh clunked themselves and I think the real reason for a lack of prosecution comes down, very simply to a lack of concrete evidence that can be used in court IMO

Excellent post !

I agree fully with the majority of your comments and this is what I cannot accept with regards to the Government being involved in some ridiculous cover-up involving the death of a little girl. Had there been ANYTHING filthy being covered up as its being implied by a few extremists following this case, in my opinion there is absolutely no way ANY Government would have allowed the McCanns to have carried on in the limelight as they have done so for the past 5 years let alone write books.

Infact I doubt we'd have even heard of the name 'McCann' for starters.

Assisting the McCanns I agree with and I doubt that many of us would have received the same sort of help however thats as far as it goes I'm afraid for me personally.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  jd16 on Sat 30 Jun - 19:29

Its interesting how the list of connections lead you straight to the truth and who is right behind the cover up. The mccanns have been directed from the start, they don't have any dirt but know their directors have the power to never allow the truth to be exposed

jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Sat 30 Jun - 19:45

Ive been catching up on this thread and there is some very good posts.....

IMO the protection of the McCanns is money, mega money and lots of it, along with a wealthy backer with nothing else to do with his money then to give it to the McCanns to be able to threaten anyone that dare question them, will be Carter Rucked as a lot of people have found out, also all the Celebs jumping on board....but where are all these celeb supporters now, we know that the "wealthy backer" has jumped ship.

When the Mcs started raising tons of money with the fund, they had money to protect themselves, and this been a very protective shield to have, we all know that some rich people can buy themselves out of most things. Imo the Government for some strange reason decided to help, was it because of the embarassement that 8 BRITISH DOCTORS had brought on the UK? (god forbid 8 professional BRITSH people doing this)...."lets get this sorted quickly, this is terrible on our perfect Country. I think that the UK Government was very very embarassed by this, they did intervene some what but imo the PJ just didn't have enough hard evidence to try and take on the McCanns in court with the wealth support, and backing that they suddenly got by Sept 07, again money played a big part imo.

SY are reviewing the case, imo the end game is in site, yes I know posters believe that this review is going to be a whitewash, but ask yourselves this, if the McCanns were so very well protected then why did we have the McCanns asking/begging for the last 2 years for a review or re-opening of the case if they where so safe, they would'nt have needed to do this they would be happily getting on with their lives with their massivewealth fund, and finally and more imprtanly why would SY waste time and money on this case if the McCanns where home and dry, what possible reason is there for it????

We have to remember that the fund is running out, the wealthy backer has gone and alot more people today question the McCanns more then they ever have!!!
For the last 5years its been all about raising as much money as possible, which they did on a massive scale, Gerrys wider agenda worked he did a fantastic job of it too.....MONEY = FREEDOM, but the money is nearly gone now, what next???????

AIMHO.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Fern on Sat 30 Jun - 19:57

jd16 wrote:Its interesting how the list of connections lead you straight to the truth and who is right behind the cover up. The mccanns have been directed from the start, they don't have any dirt but know their directors have the power to never allow the truth to be exposed

This still begs the question though JD is WHY are these so called 'directors' allowing the McCanns to continue with the media campaign if their is something being hidden that could cause ructions if it ever surfaced ?

I really don't see this as a credible theory, sorry.






Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  kathybelle on Sat 30 Jun - 20:01

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Ive been catching up on this thread and there is some very good posts.....

IMO the protection of the McCanns is money, mega money and lots of it, along with a wealthy backer with nothing else to do with his money then to give it to the McCanns to be able to threaten anyone that dare question them, will be Carter Rucked as a lot of people have found out, also all the Celebs jumping on board....but where are all these celeb supporters now, we know that the "wealthy backer" has jumped ship.

When the Mcs started raising tons of money with the fund, they had money to protect themselves, and this been a very protective shield to have, we all know that some rich people can buy themselves out of most things. Imo the Government for some strange reason decided to help, was it because of the embarassement that 8 BRITISH DOCTORS had brought on the UK? (god forbid 8 professional BRITSH people doing this)...."lets get this sorted quickly, this is terrible on our perfect Country. I think that the UK Government was very very embarassed by this, they did intervene some what but imo the PJ just didn't have enough hard evidence to try and take on the McCanns in court with the wealth support, and backing that they suddenly got by Sept 07, again money played a big part imo.

SY are reviewing the case, imo the end game is in site, yes I know posters believe that this review is going to be a whitewash, but ask yourselves this, if the McCanns were so very well protected then why did we have the McCanns asking/begging for the last 2 years for a review or re-opening of the case if they where so safe, they would'nt have needed to do this they would be happily getting on with their lives with their massivewealth fund, and finally and more imprtanly why would SY waste time and money on this case if the McCanns where home and dry, what possible reason is there for it????

We have to remember that the fund is running out, the wealthy backer has gone and alot more people today question the McCanns more then they ever have!!!
For the last 5years its been all about raising as much money as possible, which they did on a massive scale, Gerrys wider agenda worked he did a fantastic job of it too.....MONEY = FREEDOM, but the money is nearly gone now, what next???????

AIMHO.

LilyoftheValley

Just when I was beginning to think the McCanns were home and dry, up you pop with a post that has given me some hope that they're not.


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Fern on Sat 30 Jun - 20:02

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Ive been catching up on this thread and there is some very good posts.....

IMO the protection of the McCanns is money, mega money and lots of it, along with a wealthy backer with nothing else to do with his money then to give it to the McCanns to be able to threaten anyone that dare question them, will be Carter Rucked as a lot of people have found out, also all the Celebs jumping on board....but where are all these celeb supporters now, we know that the "wealthy backer" has jumped ship.


"then to give it to the McCanns to be able to threaten anyone that dare question them, will be Carter Rucked as a lot of people have found out"

Just who are these 'lots of people' who have been threatened by Carter Ruck ?

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: This needs to get out there!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum