Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

3 posters

Go down

wtf  KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER Empty wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 6 Jul - 8:07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXXT5A26ccI&feature=youtu.be

omg that video is creepy as hell and if maddie at 3 years old sensed danger why didn kate and gerry no matter what did happen to maddie!!! wtf  KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER 29204
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
wtf  KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wtf  KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

wtf  KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER Empty Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  Guest Fri 6 Jul - 9:14

I think this is a hoax. I know it's slowed down and repeated endlessly (which drove me to distraction!) but it sounds like someone imitating Kate's voice. Goodness knows the original is bad enough!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

wtf  KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER Empty Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  susible Fri 6 Jul - 9:25

I agree about the video being really irritating, but I think Kate did say that and if I remember correctly it was to deflect the possibility of Madeleine leaving the apartment on her own, i.e. that Madeleine would have sensed the danger of leaving the apartment and therefore wouldn't have done so...
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
wtf  KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100wtf  KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 6 Jul - 9:30

susible wrote:I agree about the video being really irritating, but I think Kate did say that and if I remember correctly it was to deflect the possibility of Madeleine leaving the apartment on her own, i.e. that Madeleine would have sensed the danger of leaving the apartment and therefore wouldn't have done so...

most 3 and 4 year olds i know dont have ANY sense of danger whatsoever thats why they run across roads etc
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Jul - 9:36

That's true Carly and I now agree that Kate did make the remark.

My son was very unusual at that age in that he was aware of the dangers on the road. He used to say to passing cats and dogs "don't run in the road". I hope that they listened to his advice!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 6 Jul - 12:19

Justiceforallkids wrote:
susible wrote:I agree about the video being really irritating, but I think Kate did say that and if I remember correctly it was to deflect the possibility of Madeleine leaving the apartment on her own, i.e. that Madeleine would have sensed the danger of leaving the apartment and therefore wouldn't have done so...

most 3 and 4 year olds i know dont have ANY sense of danger whatsoever thats why they run across roads etc

My grandson had a well developed sense of danger at that age, but I think he was quite unusual in that. Playing with play dough, he would ask me for "the knife that doesn't cut me," (The palette knife) and he was so careful about crossing roads that we had to stand and look so many times, that I decided we should do the drill in English, French and Italian! He tests the child locks in my car when he goes out in it!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Fri 6 Jul - 12:28

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

My grandson had a well developed sense of danger at that age, but I think he was quite unusual in that. Playing with play dough, he would ask me for "the knife that doesn't cut me," (The palette knife) and he was so careful about crossing roads that we had to stand and look so many times, that I decided we should do the drill in English, French and Italian! He tests the child locks in my car when he goes out in it!

yeah i know soome toddlers do but imagine maddie in PDL its dark unfamilier etc what if she tried to cross the road looking for her so called parents maddie would have been upset and confused and disorintated especally if she was sleepwalking!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Jul - 21:58

Another one for the "questions answered before they have been asked" box.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down