Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 8:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXXT5A26ccI&feature=youtu.be

omg that video is creepy as hell and if maddie at 3 years old sensed danger why didn kate and gerry no matter what did happen to maddie!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Fri 6 Jul - 9:14

I think this is a hoax. I know it's slowed down and repeated endlessly (which drove me to distraction!) but it sounds like someone imitating Kate's voice. Goodness knows the original is bad enough!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  susible on Fri 6 Jul - 9:25

I agree about the video being really irritating, but I think Kate did say that and if I remember correctly it was to deflect the possibility of Madeleine leaving the apartment on her own, i.e. that Madeleine would have sensed the danger of leaving the apartment and therefore wouldn't have done so...

susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 9:30

susible wrote:I agree about the video being really irritating, but I think Kate did say that and if I remember correctly it was to deflect the possibility of Madeleine leaving the apartment on her own, i.e. that Madeleine would have sensed the danger of leaving the apartment and therefore wouldn't have done so...

most 3 and 4 year olds i know dont have ANY sense of danger whatsoever thats why they run across roads etc

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Fri 6 Jul - 9:36

That's true Carly and I now agree that Kate did make the remark.

My son was very unusual at that age in that he was aware of the dangers on the road. He used to say to passing cats and dogs "don't run in the road". I hope that they listened to his advice!

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 6 Jul - 12:19

Justiceforallkids wrote:
susible wrote:I agree about the video being really irritating, but I think Kate did say that and if I remember correctly it was to deflect the possibility of Madeleine leaving the apartment on her own, i.e. that Madeleine would have sensed the danger of leaving the apartment and therefore wouldn't have done so...

most 3 and 4 year olds i know dont have ANY sense of danger whatsoever thats why they run across roads etc

My grandson had a well developed sense of danger at that age, but I think he was quite unusual in that. Playing with play dough, he would ask me for "the knife that doesn't cut me," (The palette knife) and he was so careful about crossing roads that we had to stand and look so many times, that I decided we should do the drill in English, French and Italian! He tests the child locks in my car when he goes out in it!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  Justiceforallkids on Fri 6 Jul - 12:28

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
susible wrote:I agree about the video being really irritating, but I think Kate did say that and if I remember correctly it was to deflect the possibility of Madeleine leaving the apartment on her own, i.e. that Madeleine would have sensed the danger of leaving the apartment and therefore wouldn't have done so...

most 3 and 4 year olds i know dont have ANY sense of danger whatsoever thats why they run across roads etc

My grandson had a well developed sense of danger at that age, but I think he was quite unusual in that. Playing with play dough, he would ask me for "the knife that doesn't cut me," (The palette knife) and he was so careful about crossing roads that we had to stand and look so many times, that I decided we should do the drill in English, French and Italian! He tests the child locks in my car when he goes out in it!

yeah i know soome toddlers do but imagine maddie in PDL its dark unfamilier etc what if she tried to cross the road looking for her so called parents maddie would have been upset and confused and disorintated especally if she was sleepwalking!!!

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  Guest on Sat 7 Jul - 21:58

Another one for the "questions answered before they have been asked" box.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: wtf KATE MCANN MADDIE SENSED DANGER

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:00


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum