Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  Karen on Sat 28 Jul - 23:55

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2180250/Kevin-Wells-book-Father-murdered-Soham-schoolgirl-Holly-coming-terms-death.html

A snippet : Despite many leads, Madeleine remains missing. As outsiders to this tragedy, we can only conclude with heavy hearts that there will not be a happy ending. Please do not think about criticising the McCann family.


They have been forced to use the media of the world solely to raise awareness of their missing daughter. Some of the media comment and speculation they have had to endure, on top of dealing with their private grief, is nothing less than shameful.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2180250/Kevin-Wells-book-Father-murdered-Soham-schoolgirl-Holly-coming-terms-death.html#ixzz21xdRzZ5A

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 29 Jul - 0:36

It's very sad that the Wells family have commented on the McCanns without being aware of the facts and giving the latter an element of respectability which they do not deserve.

For those who can obtain ITV1 there is a programme about the Wells family at 21.00 on Friday, 3rd August.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  cherry1 on Sun 29 Jul - 0:41

I am wondering if they would have made such a comment if they were aware of the Almeida
Report and the Gaspar Statements.

the problem of the UK media not reporting the facts of the case as in the PJ files means that some people are making comments without knowing these facts.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6243
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  matthew on Sun 29 Jul - 0:53

He could of seen eddies alerts to conclude no happy ending...with regards to the public figures defending the poor Mccanns on two fronts-the abduction & us pitchforkers...can they just not give us a clue as to their undeniable innocence to us mere mortals who see a cadaver dog alert in the apartment Maddie was allegedly abducted from...& Jane Tanner is no where near good enough

matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sun 29 Jul - 6:06

oh dear i wonder if the mccans will sue for them saying they do not believe in happy ending for McCanns

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  tigger on Sun 29 Jul - 6:43

Karen wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2180250/Kevin-Wells-book-Father-murdered-Soham-schoolgirl-Holly-coming-terms-death.html

A snippet : Despite many leads, Madeleine remains missing. As outsiders to this tragedy, we can only conclude with heavy hearts that there will not be a happy ending. Please do not think about criticising the McCann family.


They have been forced to use the media of the world solely to raise awareness of their missing daughter. Some of the media comment and speculation they have had to endure, on top of dealing with their private grief, is nothing less than shameful.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2180250/Kevin-Wells-book-Father-murdered-Soham-schoolgirl-Holly-coming-terms-death.html#ixzz21xdRzZ5A

Those red highlights smell strongly of Clarrie. I did say I was surprised the McCanns weren't shoehorned into the first article, this is a correction by none other than the Pink One!
He was on the Soham case together with the fragrant Lori Campbell of tabloid fame....
The only interesting bit is that Madeleine can now be supposed to be dead. This affair is being put to bed very slowly, SY will putter on, Kate is given a respectable job and the next sighting will barely hit the headlines.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sun 29 Jul - 8:12

also tigger if the wells can say they dont think maddie is alive therefore if we say it it isnt liabious

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  tigger on Sun 29 Jul - 10:50

Justiceforallkids wrote:also tigger if the wells can say they dont think maddie is alive therefore if we say it it isnt liabious

Exactly, I'm passing this on to Tony Bennett.

Re your signature - what annoys me most is when disabled people are treated is as if they have lost their brains as well as their physical capabilities. The programme 'Does he take sugar?' on BBC radio4 was named by a friend of mine for that reason. Wheelchair users have told me the same story from time to time, they don't get treated as 'normal' people, which they are, whatever disability they may have.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sun 29 Jul - 11:52

tigger wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:also tigger if the wells can say they dont think maddie is alive therefore if we say it it isnt liabious

Exactly, I'm passing this on to Tony Bennett.

Re your signature - what annoys me most is when disabled people are treated is as if they have lost their brains as well as their physical capabilities. The programme 'Does he take sugar?' on BBC radio4 was named by a friend of mine for that reason. Wheelchair users have told me the same story from time to time, they don't get treated as 'normal' people, which they are, whatever disability they may have.

i dont have a wheekchaur i can walk but one time i was at the shops and i was gettung out my money to pay and the checkout girl yelled out so the whole shop could hear dont forget to put your change back in your purse like i was some dumb idiot or deaf

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

The parents of Holly Wells ...

Post  comperedna on Sun 29 Jul - 12:54

lost a child in the most appalling of circumstances. It changed their life for ever. OF COURSE they identify with KM and GM who, for whatever reason (and some possibilities are definitely suspicious ones) lost their eldest child too. They are unlikely to have followed the ins and outs of the McCann case in as detailed a way as most people on this forum have. I don't think any other reaction could be expected from them. It's totally understandable!

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 29 Jul - 13:02

Justiceforallkids wrote:
tigger wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:also tigger if the wells can say they dont think maddie is alive therefore if we say it it isnt liabious

Exactly, I'm passing this on to Tony Bennett.

Re your signature - what annoys me most is when disabled people are treated is as if they have lost their brains as well as their physical capabilities. The programme 'Does he take sugar?' on BBC radio4 was named by a friend of mine for that reason. Wheelchair users have told me the same story from time to time, they don't get treated as 'normal' people, which they are, whatever disability they may have.

i dont have a wheekchaur i can walk but one time i was at the shops and i was gettung out my money to pay and the checkout girl yelled out so the whole shop could hear dont forget to put your change back in your purse like i was some dumb idiot or deaf

That reminds me of an experience a friend told me about when we lived in Hereford. The friend is deaf. She had gone along to the council office to query something about a bill. The council woman, behind the counter, wasn't speaking clearly enough for my friend to read her lips, so my friend was constantly asking the woman to repeat what she had said. Finally, the council woman yelled so loudly that everybody in the room stopped talking in stunned silence, "Are you deaf?" To which my friend replied, "Yes, I am. Can I speak to your manager, please?" The woman disappeared through a door, to be replaced by a manager, who apologized profusely. My friend said it was actually quite funny how embarrassed the council woman looked.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Communication problems

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 29 Jul - 14:45

I can see both sides of this incident, AnnaEsse. It would have been helpful if your friend had explained from the outset that she was a lipreader and the council officer would then I hope have made an effort to speak more clearly.

I don't excuse the officer for shouting as she did but I know that I would have been driven to distraction by having to repeat everything.

I used to be a council officer myself and one day encountered a charmless old gentleman who did indeed tell me that he was a lipreader but demanded to see someone else. He couldn't understand me as I "was all teeth"!!!

I can see the funny side now but at the time I wasn't too pleased.


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 29 Jul - 15:17

comperedna wrote:lost a child in the most appalling of circumstances. It changed their life for ever. OF COURSE they identify with KM and GM who, for whatever reason (and some possibilities are definitely suspicious ones) lost their eldest child too. They are unlikely to have followed the ins and outs of the McCann case in as detailed a way as most people on this forum have. I don't think any other reaction could be expected from them. It's totally understandable!

I can understand why they might not have wanted to follow the ins and outs of Maddeleine's disappearance because they had lost a child in very tragic circumstances and going into the whole thing too deeply, in their minds, may have led to restimulation of the worst of their own grief and devastation.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Yes..

Post  comperedna on Sun 29 Jul - 16:32

I agree Annaesse.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents of Holly Wells do not believe in happy ending for McCanns (and have sympathy for them)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:58


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum