Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now removed from official face book page

+9
Bobsy
tigger
tabs
MaryB
cass
matthew
T4two
Chris
susible
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Now removed from official face book page  - Page 2 Empty Re: Now removed from official face book page

Post  Guest Sun 12 Aug - 11:31

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Now removed from official face book page  - Page 2 Empty Re: Now removed from official face book page

Post  Oldartform Sun 12 Aug - 12:08

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/9862362.Tia_Sharp_s_natural_father_believes_she_is_still_alive/

An article from four days ago about Tia's natural father.

Thanks NBY
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
Now removed from official face book page  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Now removed from official face book page  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 12 Aug - 18:46

Oldartform wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not sure where the Bicknell name comes in - I'm guessing that she was once married to someone with that name. She is Tia's maternal grandmother. Tia's father has been named as Steven Carter, nothing to do with the Sharp side of the family.

Cheers NBY - its all very complicated. Wonder if Steven Carter is the natural father or a step-father.

Hi Oldartform I am finding it extremely complicated as well. I get confused every time I read about it. I have read about a father, a stepfather, a Mother and it seems Tia lived with none of them! Then I read about Grandmother's boyfriend who sometimes seems to be called a step grandfather, or is that someone else entirely?? It is all very confusing especially now a next door neighbour is also involved.

When the press were referring to a 37 year old man and then a 39 year old man. I was confused about if that was the step Grandfather or the Mother's boyfriend ( who maybe are the same person) or the next door neighbour.

Thank you NBY for throwing some light on the situation
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Now removed from official face book page  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Now removed from official face book page  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 Aug - 18:54

Yes, the "step-grandfather" and the grandmother's boyfriend or partner are definitely one and the same. He's the 37-year-old and the neighbour is the 39-year-old man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Sun 12 Aug - 18:56

Tia's mother is Natalie Sharp.

Her biological father is STEVEN CARTER.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie Sharp used to be in a relationship with Stuart HAZELL.

She is now in a relationship with David NILES and has two little ones aged 3 and 1yrs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natalie and David live about 9 miles from Natalie's mum, Christine SHARP, who is living with Stuart HAZELL (Natalie's ex-boyfriend)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her uncle, David SHARP, has made appeals to the public via the media.
-------------------------------------------------------------
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 12 Aug - 18:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes, the "step-grandfather" and the grandmother's boyfriend or partner are definitely one and the same. He's the 37-year-old and the neighbour is the 39-year-old man.

Thank you NBY I find it a bit strange that they call the grandmother's partner or boyfriend a step grandfather. To me he looks like an old sot. Hardly grandfatherly looking!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sun 12 Aug - 19:04

pamalam wrote:Tia's mother is Natalie Sharp.

Her biological father is STEVEN CARTER.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie Sharp used to be in a relationship with Stuart HAZELL.

She is now in a relationship with David NILES and has two little ones aged 3 and 1yrs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Natalie and David live about 9 miles from Natalie's mum, Christine SHARP, who is living with Stuart HAZELL (Natalie's ex-boyfriend)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Her uncle, David SHARP, has made appeals to the public via the media.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you pamalam What a strange situation. I just see that Stuart Hazell has been charged with the murder. The others they have not said yet
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Mon 13 Aug - 1:28

Bicknell is Christine Sharp`s maiden name. She had Natalie in 1981 (when she was about 16) then got married to a Paul Sharp in 1983.

Natalie had Tia in July 2000 (when she was 18/19) with a fellow called Steven Carter. She later had a relationship with David Niles who she is still with and has had two more children.

Natalie Sharp, according to the Mirror, said `we think she`s been taken but we just don`t know`.

At least is wasn`t `they`ve taken her`.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2