Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 1:17

McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post  whatsupdoc on Sat 18 Aug - 12:13

I've tweeted this and mentioned Clarence the pretendy cop...the one with an excuse for everything...Professional liaR.


whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 12:22

As someone just pointed out to me...The one who JUSTIFIED the dogs findings....

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Aug - 15:11

HiDeHo, that video compliments your previous one:

Incredible PROOF that CADAVER dogs DO NOT alert to ROTTING MEAT (Despite McCann's Claim]Incredible PROOF that CADAVER dogs DO NOT alert to ROTTING MEAT (Despite McCann's Claim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtcMVmSZXwY

Seems not allowed to post links in comments so maybe you could cross-reference those videos?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 15:22

AnnaEsse wrote:HiDeHo, that video compliments your previous one:

Incredible PROOF that CADAVER dogs DO NOT alert to ROTTING MEAT (Despite McCann's Claim]Incredible PROOF that CADAVER dogs DO NOT alert to ROTTING MEAT (Despite McCann's Claim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtcMVmSZXwY

Seems not allowed to post links in comments so maybe you could cross-reference those videos?

Yes...I get lazy when it comes to adding links...Its a MCMINUTE from that original video.

I managed to link directly to the banned documentary courtesy of an option in youtube for annotations to add to the video afterwards.

Maybe I shuld run through all my videos and note where another video would give more info on the topic and add a 'Click Here' to each video...

Maybe not...lol

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Aug - 15:28

HiDeHo wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:HiDeHo, that video compliments your previous one:

Incredible PROOF that CADAVER dogs DO NOT alert to ROTTING MEAT (Despite McCann's Claim]Incredible PROOF that CADAVER dogs DO NOT alert to ROTTING MEAT (Despite McCann's Claim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtcMVmSZXwY

Seems not allowed to post links in comments so maybe you could cross-reference those videos?

Yes...I get lazy when it comes to adding links...Its a MCMINUTE from that original video.

I managed to link directly to the banned documentary courtesy of an option in youtube for annotations to add to the video afterwards.

Maybe I shuld run through all my videos and note where another video would give more info on the topic and add a 'Click Here' to each video...

Maybe not...lol

I think it would be a good idea with this one anyway to link back to the "Incredible proof.." video.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 15:53

Thanks Anna for keeping at it. I wasn't thinking about that video!

I have lost track of videos and uploads. There are so many that were nearing completion that I lost, so I may be not posting a topic because I'm under the illusion that I uploaded it.

Trying to think of another McMinute, although I really want to upload and update the Ken and Barbie killers. So disgusting and happened in my area. (Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka)

Also a few others. Lies and videotape I have nearly ready though not sure I havent posted it!

Any 'crime' videos tend to bring others that may also have an interest and watch the Madeleine videos.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Aug - 15:56

HiDeHo wrote:Thanks Anna for keeping at it. I wasn't thinking about that video!

I have lost track of videos and uploads. There are so many that were nearing completion that I lost, so I may be not posting a topic because I'm under the illusion that I uploaded it.

Trying to think of another McMinute, although I really want to upload and update the Ken and Barbie killers. So disgusting and happened in my area. (Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka)

Also a few others. Lies and videotape I have nearly ready though not sure I havent posted it!

Any 'crime' videos tend to bring others that may also have an interest and watch the Madeleine videos.

They compliment each other beautifully. The McCanns on rotting meat and the clips from the Doberman Gang.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McMinutes: McCanns Explain CADAVER odour as ROTTING MEAT and NAPPIES!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 18:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum