Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Is This Sick or What?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is This Sick or What?

Post  kathybelle on Tue 21 Aug - 12:50

On the multiple user thread, I said that I would no longer be posting the Real Supermum thread, because of the behaviour of certain pro McCanns. This morning I decided to have a look if there was any posts on the mother who has just been jailed.

There were no posts about the mother, but I found these two links in the post of a poster called Chicane.

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50566485/Hate%20Campaign

The link below is specifically for me.

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page57421344/KathyBelle

If anyone wants to see Chicane's post plus my reply, the link is below.

http://www.therealsupermumblog.com/

When you come to the page you will see a list of topics at the top of the page. If you press Your Life, a list of topics will drop down and the McCann thread is on the News and Gossip page. Chicane's post and my reply are the bottom two posts, unless someone else has made a post.

I have reported Chicane, because in my opinion his/her post is a form of harassment. I'm quite a strong person, but Chicane needs to be stopped, in case he/she does it to someone who isn't as strong as me.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  kathybelle on Tue 21 Aug - 12:57

I have just had an email from Emma, who is in charge of the forum, she is going to remove the post. Emma has removed Chicane's post but she has left my reply.


Last edited by kathybelle on Tue 21 Aug - 12:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To Add More Information.)

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  fred on Tue 21 Aug - 14:29

Chicane is quite vocal on Twitter, she is a staunch anti and hateful with it. She misquotes and would swear black is white, I think she is either member of Team McCann or has other hidden issues.

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  marxman on Tue 21 Aug - 19:11

fred wrote:Chicane is quite vocal on Twitter, she is a staunch anti and hateful with it. She misquotes and would swear black is white, I think she is either member of Team McCann or has other hidden issues.


As someone cleverly pointed out, Chicane could
be the one and only Kate herself!

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

kathybelle v Chicane.

Post  BelEddie on Wed 22 Aug - 8:28

Kathybelle, I have just read about half of the piece and would like to say you, well done.

CnP from your piece.

I was surprised to read the following, Really? He would have had to enter the childrenís bedroom, to see the twins cots and if he had done that, he wouldnít have seen the twins, because according to Gerry McCann Madeleine was alone in the apartment on the night she supposedly was abducted.

I came across this piece a while back, sorry cannot remember where.

I spent way too much time on the details, as did thousands more online, to the point some actually went to the location from the UK to count the number of steps from the Tapas Bar to the apartment, filmed the alley in front of the apartments, the car park on the other side

We analysed photographs intensely, for weeks, examining tiles in the swimming pool, the shadows beneath the sun-loungers, the angle of the sun, the angle of shadows on the supposed 'last photograph' etc.

But I've yet to see a reprint of a UK news report, online, from almost that first hour, which claimed Dr. Gerry and one of the females from the Nine, were in the McCann apartment at the same time, shortly before the child allegedly 'went missing'. She left by one door, it was said, while he exited via the other. And the cops scratched their head, it was claimed, as to how they would both claim to be unaware of the other's presence in that very small apartment

That report, which cited the Portuguese police at the scene, was pulled, as were several others. To be replaced the story of Dr. Gerry bumping into a guy pushing his child around in a pram and stopping for a chat

The layers of bullshit built around the truth ensured that the public will never know, similar to the Lord Lucan case

The Brit establishment is reknowned as the best in the world when it comes to covering secrets. One thing it was unable to do, in my opinion, was elicit a convincing performance by either the 'grief stricken' parents, who must deserve a life-award for poor acting --- unless looking constipated and sulky constitutes 'grief' these days

BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 22 Aug - 9:33

marxman wrote:
fred wrote:Chicane is quite vocal on Twitter, she is a staunch anti and hateful with it. She misquotes and would swear black is white, I think she is either member of Team McCann or has other hidden issues.


As someone cleverly pointed out, Chicane could
be the one and only Kate herself!

Come, come, St Kate's far too busy searching not only for her own child but for everyone else's since she was recruited as a charity ambassador!

She can leave all the nasty stalking stuff to her devoted followers.


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  margaret on Wed 22 Aug - 9:48

Oo err... how strange. I looked at some of that stuff and l saw an awful lot of effort and nobody commenting!

Whoever went to that bother may as well as p*ssed in the wind.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 22 Aug - 12:02

What about this one? Sent to me in an email this morning.

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50566485/Hate%20Campaign#KennethTong

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  kitti on Wed 22 Aug - 12:48

I'm quite positive that a person is either payed or does it out off sheer 'love' for the Mccanns...to scour the Internet and forums and copy and paste details off anti McCann or anti abduction threads to send to the Mccanns or supporters so they can go through these threads and pass on details so the details in turn can be looked at to get ISP addresses etc.......



kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  malena stool on Wed 22 Aug - 16:14

kitti wrote:I'm quite positive that a person is either payed or does it out off sheer 'love' for the Mccanns...to scour the Internet and forums and copy and paste details off anti McCann or anti abduction threads to send to the Mccanns or supporters so they can go through these threads and pass on details so the details in turn can be looked at to get ISP addresses etc.......


Isn't it a crying shame that the McCanns couldn't have been as committed to looking out for their welfare of their children as the McCann's grovelling acolytes are to finding ways and means of defending Madeleine's parents deplorable parenting skills.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 22 Aug - 18:13


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  HiDeHo on Wed 22 Aug - 20:24

AnnaEsse wrote:


Thats always been my motto.

Have you ever tried arguing with someone who agrees with you?

(Although it could be difficult now PG...in her new suit...is saying I'm a 50 year old pedophile...Does she not realise I'm not a bloke?)

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 22 Aug - 22:21

HiDeHo wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:


Thats always been my motto.

Have you ever tried arguing with someone who agrees with you?

(Although it could be difficult now PG...in her new suit...is saying I'm a 50 year old pedophile...Does she not realise I'm not a bloke?)

I work with people with dementia and there is one person who constantly tells me that I'm totally stupid to which I always say, "Absolutely. Yup. Totally."

PG insisted for a while that I was Anna Raccoon. Funny woman.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18459
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  kathybelle on Thu 23 Aug - 0:42

AnnaEsse wrote:What about this one? Sent to me in an email this morning.

http://mccannhateexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/50566485/Hate%20Campaign#KennethTong

Hi AnnaEsse

While the links are disgusting all I can say is the McCanns fans are pretty desperate to shut up the McCanns critics, to go to the lengths they've gone to, to find these posts. If they send the information to the McCanns they're wasting their time. The McCanns have been aware of these posts, since the subject of Madeleine's disappearance began to be discussed over 5yrs ago.

The McCanns wanted to close all of these forums down, but if they tried, they didn't succeed.

The only reason the McCanns fans put the links on various forums, is to try to frighten the McCanns critics from making posts about the McCanns, when they read the links.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  tanszi on Thu 23 Aug - 12:43

in PR it is common to scour all media for good and bad comments and advise the client of them. I would nt be surprised if this was part of the McCs campaign to pay people to try and put some sort of spin on every one who disagrees, hence the "haters", the internet nutters, etc. Nothing said about the internet trawlers who "find" people who disagree with them. OK there are some ant McCs who go too far, but there are also more than enough McC supporters who do also, especially those who are paid to put a positive spin on things. How awful is that, being paid to say something positive about someone who allegfedly left their 3 kids under 4 to go out with their pals. Selling souls comes to mind, for those who do. jimo.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  malena stool on Thu 23 Aug - 16:44

tanszi wrote:in PR it is common to scour all media for good and bad comments and advise the client of them. I would nt be surprised if this was part of the McCs campaign to pay people to try and put some sort of spin on every one who disagrees, hence the "haters", the internet nutters, etc. Nothing said about the internet trawlers who "find" people who disagree with them. OK there are some ant McCs who go too far, but there are also more than enough McC supporters who do also, especially those who are paid to put a positive spin on things. How awful is that, being paid to say something positive about someone who allegfedly left their 3 kids under 4 to go out with their pals. Selling souls comes to mind, for those who do. jimo.
I agree tanzi, but who is organising it for them? They have been spectacularly proven to be incapable of planning a family holiday let alone sorting out who to try and silence and when and how to achieve this goal. Without Clarence's input back in 2007 they would be just about coming out of where they rightly belong... Jail. Is Clarence taking time off from Ambulance Chasing to ferret away in the background doing a bit of pro-bono work for them? Because as we all know, the fund has all but run out... Funds tend to do this however, especially after paying for flights around the world, mortgage settlements and new cars.
Still, they don't need to spend their hard earned donations on searching, (as if they ever did) as a generous Tory Prime Minister turned benefactor has kindly put the publicly funded resources of The Metropolitan Police at their disposal.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13370
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Thu 23 Aug - 20:14

I'm curious to know whether anyone seriously believes that Gerry and Kate McCann actually pay people to post on a variety of forums and if so, what would be the main objective of this practice.

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Loopdaloop on Thu 23 Aug - 22:42

Fern wrote:I'm curious to know whether anyone seriously believes that Gerry and Kate McCann actually pay people to post on a variety of forums and if so, what would be the main objective of this practice.

You might like to read this ---> http://warontreason.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/SSRN-id10845851.pdf
This is practically the founding paper on the subject and the purpose of it by Cass Sunstein on the cognitive infiltration of forums.
The Mccann's friend Alex Woolfall who used to work for Bell Pottinger was an expert in this and boasted that he taught the Mccann's everything he knew.
It is a very common practice and Bell Pottinger were recently outted for editing articles on wikipedia and turning them into propaganda.
The Mccann's are very defensive about their public image hence the use of Carter Ruck and the hounding of Goncalo Amaral.
The Prose and language that Kate uses within her book are also very revealing about the nature of their grandiosity.
There are lots of very interesting threads on this very forum. I suggest you have a good read before asking if anyone 'seriously believes' when in fact you should be asking if anyone seriously does not believe that they do this.


Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Fern on Thu 23 Aug - 23:04

Loopdaloop wrote:
Fern wrote:I'm curious to know whether anyone seriously believes that Gerry and Kate McCann actually pay people to post on a variety of forums and if so, what would be the main objective of this practice.

You might like to read this ---> http://warontreason.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/SSRN-id10845851.pdf
This is practically the founding paper on the subject and the purpose of it by Cass Sunstein on the cognitive infiltration of forums.
The Mccann's friend Alex Woolfall who used to work for Bell Pottinger was an expert in this and boasted that he taught the Mccann's everything he knew.
It is a very common practice and Bell Pottinger were recently outted for editing articles on wikipedia and turning them into propaganda.
The Mccann's are very defensive about their public image hence the use of Carter Ruck and the hounding of Goncalo Amaral.
The Prose and language that Kate uses within her book are also very revealing about the nature of their grandiosity.
There are lots of very interesting threads on this very forum. I suggest you have a good read before asking if anyone 'seriously believes' when in fact you should be asking if anyone seriously does not believe that they do this.


Just how much consideration have you given this LDL ?

Do you believe the McCanns pay individuals for each post they make and if so, how exactly is each payment calculated ?

Would you not consider it rather reckless for the McCanns to take such a huge risk which could result in an absolute PR disaster should one of these 'payed posters' spill the beans and reveal that they are being payed to post ?

In your opinion, what can be gained by the McCanns by paying people to post on forums ?

Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Age : 45
Location : Either in or on the Irish Sea
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  kitti on Thu 23 Aug - 23:15

In my opinion, the Mccanns get their family members etc to coordinate to disrupt forums .


So why not pay or do 'favours' for other people to disrupt .


Are you saying that the Mccanns and associates don't 'bully' people?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 23 Aug - 23:26

I have no idea if they pay people to do that or not. What I have no doubts whatsoever is that there are people from Team McCann who read what we post.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Loopdaloop on Thu 23 Aug - 23:28

Fern wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:
Fern wrote:I'm curious to know whether anyone seriously believes that Gerry and Kate McCann actually pay people to post on a variety of forums and if so, what would be the main objective of this practice.

You might like to read this ---> http://warontreason.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/SSRN-id10845851.pdf
This is practically the founding paper on the subject and the purpose of it by Cass Sunstein on the cognitive infiltration of forums.
The Mccann's friend Alex Woolfall who used to work for Bell Pottinger was an expert in this and boasted that he taught the Mccann's everything he knew.
It is a very common practice and Bell Pottinger were recently outted for editing articles on wikipedia and turning them into propaganda.
The Mccann's are very defensive about their public image hence the use of Carter Ruck and the hounding of Goncalo Amaral.
The Prose and language that Kate uses within her book are also very revealing about the nature of their grandiosity.
There are lots of very interesting threads on this very forum. I suggest you have a good read before asking if anyone 'seriously believes' when in fact you should be asking if anyone seriously does not believe that they do this.


Just how much consideration have you given this LDL ?

Do you believe the McCanns pay individuals for each post they make and if so, how exactly is each payment calculated ?

Would you not consider it rather reckless for the McCanns to take such a huge risk which could result in an absolute PR disaster should one of these 'payed posters' spill the beans and reveal that they are being payed to post ?

In your opinion, what can be gained by the McCanns by paying people to post on forums ?

Firstly what's a LDL? and secondly read the Sunstein paper, the argument that he makes with regard to the purpose of this.
once you have done that have a browse around the internet, they will explain what social media online reputation management is and how they achieve it. http://www.goodrelationsnorth.co.uk/services/social-media/



The Social Media Policy
Manage personal and professional social media activity
Encourage the use of social media by setting rules and guidelines
Restrict access to corporate accounts
For reference, database of policies available at http://bit.ly/SMGovernance,

Crisis communication is key

Establish a communication strategy for real-world and online crises.
Always provide an equal and proportionate response.
Donít rely on just one platform.
Be proactive with your approach.
Donít over-moderate the comments.
Rely on your advocates.
Act fast.
Be clear about your limitations.
Not all crises can be solved using social media.

Basic Measurement
How many mentions per day?
Are they positive, negative, or neutral?
What are the trends?

The Nitty Gritty
Monitoring and Responding
Community Manager engages on a day-to-day basis
If needed, agency can provide support outside of business hours
Manage your customersí expectations

Do you want this 24 hours a day? or just 9-5?

Freemium (free or inexpensive)
HootSuite (Premium account includes team collaboration features)
Tweet Reports
Tweet Reach
Native web clients for each network
Premium
Sysomos
Radian6

"We don't have a choice whether we do social media, the question is how well we do it"
-Erik Qualman

The above was taken from a sales marketing page.

For an insight into how it all works here are two powerpoint presentations from companies that sell these services.
They start off quite dry but when it gets to the slides about 'crisis' then you will understand the parallels. they even show photos of the staff team
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=social%20media%20reputation%20management%20powerpoint%20presentation&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CEIQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cacubo.org%2Fpowerpoint%2FFtLauderdalpresentations%2FCACUBO%2520Reputation%2520Management%2520Presentation-1.pps&ei=Fas2UMffOaiS0QWUw4HQAw&usg=AFQjCNFBW_YDcnvSf_Pqdh2bzedk3qETeA
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:FUnyYO9-YbkJ:www.cacubo.org/powerpoint/FtLauderdalpresentations/CACUBO%2520Reputation%2520Management%2520Presentation-1.pps+social+media+reputation+management+powerpoint+presentation&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESgrHiz1G7m-3AkyTWScJ_beKjFvSIXcxFnnxLr0DOByhOth3aWnbTkBWDNAbiIgqasSdmvgO-BUjb2MFt9gYiO3MbkjnWWmU2UmjcMj06ztQ-tCxxklIdp50lsPn0CRQ6kMSoD7&sig=AHIEtbR8SjnDIEr-mCyXAcPRZdSjBjnN2w

I'm sorry if the above links don't work properly as I tried to copy paste them from google.

However, the following powerpoint presentation is quite good also about how to set up a online persona (As a celebrity type person)
how to make it all look realistic and how to manage your reputation online, and how to get other companies to manage it online.
http://www.otismaxwell.com/socialmediaDMA.ppt

Companies make a lot of money from this sort of thing. You need to get with modernity Fern, Companies succeed very well in this and in keeping it 'secret'. There are a number of different packages that can be bought also, as with any agency.

I repeat, Alex Woolfall has admitted teaching Gerry everything he knew and Alex Woolfall's specialty was/IS this area.
They have employed the services of Carter Ruck and they employ the services of social media online reputation managers.
These are facts.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Thu 23 Aug - 23:36

I think that LDL is you, Loopdaloop!

I don't know if the McCanns pay anyone to disrupt forums.

I wish however that they would disassociate themselves from the worst of their vile supporters, like Murat fan. They do themselves no favours in not making it clear that his / her / its activities are unacceptable.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Loopdaloop on Thu 23 Aug - 23:47

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that LDL is you, Loopdaloop!

I don't know if the McCanns pay anyone to disrupt forums.

I wish however that they would disassociate themselves from the worst of their vile supporters, like Murat fan. They do themselves no favours in not making it clear that his / her / its activities are unacceptable.

Oh LDL is me! - Had never seen the abbreviation before.
With regard to how much consideration I give to this, when I graduated university I took an internship in a very niche organisation that had a near universal client list from the 'whos who' of organisations from PR, the whole spectrum of Media, Politics etc etc.

I have seen and used some very impressive information aggregation software and then watched how the mined data is used for a whole range of reasons. It starts off at a base level of search engine optimisation - having monkey's type in A> keywords and B> Websites

There are important keywords which when matched with another keyword will be flagged up for viewing Then dependent on how far those keywords appear up a list of websites/blogs/forums/socialmedia sites that are designated by influence will depend on how quickly another monkey in another room will act upon it in a desired manner. The money paid for these services are unreal and it is all thanks to the seminal paper by Cass Sunstein.

Patterns and styles of language are interesting and fake users are quite easy to spot once you know what you're looking for.
They often play word games on websites to increase their post counts to appear more 'authoritative' on forums.
Digitalspy forum is a classic example of when the subject of the mccann's was allowed to be discussed there, you could view the shifts of people paid to participate and literally watch them clock on and off!

The evidence for the Mccann's using these services is overwhelming.

Keeping an eye on the most ardent arguments against issues raised by the fake users is a good way of gauging how close you are to a sensitive subject

e.g. Mrs Fenn, The Tea Stain, Yvonne Martin Warren, David Payne and his gesture and the view of his 'friends' about him.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  T4two on Fri 24 Aug - 0:14

malena stool wrote:
tanszi wrote:in PR it is common to scour all media for good and bad comments and advise the client of them. I would nt be surprised if this was part of the McCs campaign to pay people to try and put some sort of spin on every one who disagrees, hence the "haters", the internet nutters, etc. Nothing said about the internet trawlers who "find" people who disagree with them. OK there are some ant McCs who go too far, but there are also more than enough McC supporters who do also, especially those who are paid to put a positive spin on things. How awful is that, being paid to say something positive about someone who allegfedly left their 3 kids under 4 to go out with their pals. Selling souls comes to mind, for those who do. jimo.
I agree tanzi, but who is organising it for them? They have been spectacularly proven to be incapable of planning a family holiday let alone sorting out who to try and silence and when and how to achieve this goal. Without Clarence's input back in 2007 they would be just about coming out of where they rightly belong... Jail. Is Clarence taking time off from Ambulance Chasing to ferret away in the background doing a bit of pro-bono work for them? Because as we all know, the fund has all but run out... Funds tend to do this however, especially after paying for flights around the world, mortgage settlements and new cars.
Still, they don't need to spend their hard earned donations on searching, (as if they ever did) as a generous Tory Prime Minister turned benefactor has kindly put the publicly funded resources of The Metropolitan Police at their disposal.

The McCanns' are completely useless when it comes to presenting themselves in the media; in fact they're every PR Manager's nightmare. That is why Clarence Mitchell was seconded to look after the McCanns media image by the last Labour government. Mitchell was head of the Media Monotoring Department for the Labour government at that time. What possible purpose could a media monitoring department have if not to influence the media and how it reports about the government? From the PR people themselves we know that the term "media" does not only include newspapers TV and radio but also the Internet. One of the leading exponents of how to influence opinion on the Internet is Julia Hobsbawm, co-founder of Editorial Intelligence - and yes, an intrinsic part of the tactics she has pioneered is to infiltrate forums and chatrooms to exert influence on behalf of her clients. This is exactly what Mitchell does and why not? After all, they're all in the same business and well-aquainted with each other. Incidentally the other co-founder of Editorial Intelligence at the time was the wife of the then Prime Minister Gordon Brown. It isn't a big step from monitoring and influencing the media for the government to monitoring and influencing the media for the McCanns. Unfortunately Mitchell was also hired by the present administration to assist their presentation during the last general election. IMO "unfortunately," because that places the present government in the same position as the last one. In other words, Mitchell is still actively pulling the strings to fight the McCanns' corner whether it be for Labour or Conservative. http://www.editorialintelligence.com/

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Is This Sick or What?

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:13


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum