Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots)

Go down

One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Empty One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots)

Post  HiDeHo Wed 29 Aug - 11:31

Screenshots of 16 abusive ID's in Youtube.... ONE person

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Troll-efforts-to-distract/16-ID-s-in-YouTube-is-ONE-person-1-1159287.html

16 registrations from the same person...Check the details on the right of the screenshots

To assist video viewers, I have assembled a list of multiple ID's...The same person.

ALERT TO MULTIPLE ID'S... That seem to enjoy talking to themselves ;o)
Michelle Williams
AmbarRose Mason
Jane Winchester
noeljjones
Una Preston
Simone McKinnon
Ava Winchester
Reto Loren
eddie wilson
giovanna marzella
and more....

No need to respond to them...I will continue to give a 'MULTIPLE ID ALERT so their credibility will be shot without entering into any 'discussions' or I will delete them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g

Aww...all that work registering with different Youtube accounts and different email accounts...what a shame!

One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Simonemckennon
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) RetoLoren
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Noeljjones
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) MorganLatimer
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) MichelleWilliams
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Melodylane
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Janewinchester
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) IvorShiner
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) HenryHolding
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Giovannamarzella
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Eddiewilson
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Brigitryan1
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Avawinchester
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Andreaswift
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) AmbarRoseMason
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Unapreston

The person it is thought to be, does not have the same details (Australia) so cannot be confrmed....but...

'Their' details show as posting from Wallis and Futuna ....a tiny island 4 miles by 8 miles, a couple of thousand miles off the east coast of Australa in the Pacfic............ with only 1300 internet users and only 50% of the 5,000 females are literate. Only about 30 people speak English!

One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) WallisandFutuna

A few facts...

The Futuna island group was discovered by the Dutch in 1616 and Wallis by the British in 1767, but it was the French who declared a protectorate over the islands in 1842, and took official control of them between 1886 and 1888. Notably, Wallis and Futuna was the only French colony to side with the Vichy regime during World War II, a phase that ended in May of 1942 with the arrival of 2,000 American troops. In 1959, the inhabitants of the islands voted to become a French overseas territory and officially assumed this status in July 1961.

Ethnic : Polynesian

Language: Wallisian (indigenous Polynesian language) 58.9%, Futunian 30.1%, French (official) 10.8%,
other 0.2% (2003 census)

Population: 15,453 (July 2012 est.)

Age Structure:
0-14 years: 25.1% (male 2,018/female 1,846)
15-64 years: 67.1% (male 5,191/female 5,137)
65 years and over: 7.8% (male 563/female 643) (2011 est.)

Literacy: definition: age 15 and over can read and write
total population: 50%
male: 50%
female: 50% (1969 est.)

Internet users:
1,300 (2009)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Empty Re: One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots)

Post  Guest Wed 29 Aug - 11:45

I am a Moderator on another Forum (Not a Madeleine related one, I hasten to say!) and we have integral software dubbed Alter Ego Detector.

This automatically highlights instances of the same IP address being used by more than one User.

We don't automatically ban them because the system is not infallible, so other intelligence and discretion need to be applied.

eg

1. There might be two family members using the same ISP account and they may both have a legitimate and useful contribution to make

2. Most of us use "Dynamic" IP addresses, to help ISPs maintain best use of limited resources: This means that every few days, my IP address actually changes to another automatically allocated by "the system" after a period of inactivity. Ergo, my old address is then freed up and at some point will be allocated to another Subscriber of the same ISP.

3. In the latter case, if that re-allocation is to someone who also happens to be a User on our Forum, we need to check other Registration details to satisfy ourselves they are not an "Alter Ego"

4. If in doubt, we simply PM them and ask.

5. But generally the best intelligence comes from the nature and style of Forum Posts, as so clearly illustrated by HiDeHo.

The slight problem in this YouTube case is the inability to exercise direct control, owing to lack of Staff Privileges.

In the experience of those of you who belong to these sites (and I include Twotter and Facespace too) are the Sponsors good at Moderating out "nasties"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Empty Re: One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots)

Post  HiDeHo Wed 29 Aug - 11:52

Yes, checking IP's can help, and I, too, used to keep an eye on forum members in my group. AOL was impossible....ban one member and everyone disappeared!

I have a curiosity in Youtube as to how PG's details show as having no activity, even though she is posting. Is there a setting for that?

I must remember to ask her if she gets lonely only having 12 other people on the island speaking English One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100One person = 16 ID's in Youtube (Screenshots) Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 29 Aug - 11:57

The only instance I know of whereby activity is not reflected in eg Post Count is when Posts are awaiting Moderation .............. but then they should be invisible to the hoi-polloi anyway.

Members can hide their "Online" status, if they wish - and for the life of me I cannot understand why anyone would - but their Posts and Post Count carry on regardless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 29 Aug - 12:01

As can be seen in the above screenshots, the comments are shown instantly...PG's is empty and shows no activity regardless of any posting

https://www.youtube.com/user/pamgurney2
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 29 Aug - 12:04

Indeedy. I've no idea how to explain that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 29 Aug - 12:26

No wonder she needs all these imaginary friends - it must be lonely there! I know it's possible to disguise IP addresses to hide where you actually are. It's hard to believe that someone in such a remote place could even know about the case.

From what I've seen of PG's previous literary efforts, I don't think that this is her doing. I know that she gets her knickers in a right twist when people don't agree that the McCanns are the most wonderful human beings who ever lived but this "you're all paedophiles" nonsense and childish insults doesn't sound like her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down