Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Fri 17 Aug - 18:53

16 registrations from the same person...Check the details on the right of the screenshots


To assist video viewers, I have assembled a list of multiple ID's...The same person.

ALERT TO MULTIPLE ID'S... That seem to enjoy talking to themselves ;o)
Michelle Williams
AmbarRose Mason
Jane Winchester
noeljjones
Una Preston
Simone McKinnon
Ava Winchester
Reto Loren
eddie wilson
giovanna marzella
and more....

No need to respond to them...I will continue to give a 'MULTIPLE ID ALERT so their credibility will be shot without entering into any 'discussions'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g

Could use some help to direct me to any other comments from this person (who is obviously someone we know well)

Aww...all that work registering with different Youtube accounts and different email accounts...what a shame!




















Last edited by HiDeHo on Wed 29 Aug - 1:07; edited 4 times in total

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  kitti on Fri 17 Aug - 22:48

They can change their name but unfortunately the dumb arse still has the same brain at the end off the day.....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Fri 17 Aug - 23:00

She hasn't posted since I added the alert to most of the videos she has posted on.

I wonder what effort we can look forward to next.

It really is a lot of work to establish several new email accounts...then to register as different names on youtube with each of the accounts...then to choose the videos to make comments on and sign in and out between the IDs to make an 'impression'.

They all registered yesterday and today so she has been a busy bee!

I am (usually) alerted to each new comment so easy for me to keep up with current comments

I don't mind others having different opinions and discussing their views, but its important that casual viewers are not swayed with lies, name calling, bad language and accusations.

Trouble is, with 118 videos its hard for me to keep up with all the older comments!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  AnnaEsse on Fri 17 Aug - 23:05

HiDeHo wrote:To assist video viewers, I have assembled a list of multiple ID's...The same person.

ALERT TO MULTIPLE ID'S... That seem to enjoy talking to themselves ;o)
Michelle Williams
AmbarRose Mason
Jane Winchester
noeljjones
Una Preston
Simone McKinnon
Ava Winchester
and more....

No need to respond to them...I will continue to give a 'MULTIPLE ID ALERT so their credibility will be shot without entering into any 'discussions'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g

Could use some help to direct me to any other comments from this person (who is obviously someone we know well)

Aww...all that work registering with different Youtube accounts and different email accounts...what a shame!

Una Preston has been very active on your Jon Corner video!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  kitti on Fri 17 Aug - 23:06

I wonder how she copes with multiple personalities .....it's so obvious it's one and the same person, the silly cow is talking to herself.



She isn't very bright either, I have posted somewhere with a sarastic remark and she JUST DOESN'T GET IT, her replies to some comments which are obviously piss taking or sarcy...go over her head.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Fri 17 Aug - 23:12

AnnaEsse wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:To assist video viewers, I have assembled a list of multiple ID's...The same person.

ALERT TO MULTIPLE ID'S... That seem to enjoy talking to themselves ;o)
Michelle Williams
AmbarRose Mason
Jane Winchester
noeljjones
Una Preston
Simone McKinnon
Ava Winchester
and more....

No need to respond to them...I will continue to give a 'MULTIPLE ID ALERT so their credibility will be shot without entering into any 'discussions'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_ZdDTsFC2g

Could use some help to direct me to any other comments from this person (who is obviously someone we know well)

Aww...all that work registering with different Youtube accounts and different email accounts...what a shame!

Una Preston has been very active on your Jon Corner video!


Thanks Anna. A quick copy/paste and off I go! (pity I can'use this little guy in the alert!)

You may note I have not included her 'real' name in the list

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  gillyspot on Sat 18 Aug - 0:06

Well done HiDeHo. I know for a fact that they have multiple accounts on twitter etc - their phraseology (OK Jasmine!!) gives them away so I will have a peruse of your videos again .

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 0:16

I can't believe how easy it is to catch them!

They all applied yesterday and to day and claimed to be from Australia with only differing ages!

One would think, if going to that much trouble you would guard against the obvious!

Guess not!

(BTW...Just completing a McMinute. It has taken me longer than anticipated because the song has perfect words but its not an overly suitable 'beat'.. I spent too long searching for another, so going to use it anyway even though I'm not happy with it.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  gillyspot on Sat 18 Aug - 0:21

HiDeHo wrote:I can't believe how easy it is to catch them!

They are so obvious it is almost insulting to our intelligence. I mean that they think we are as thick as they are.

At least Madeleine has us to help her get justice (despite the odds). THEY rely on media & lawyers (no names) so are complacent and stupid. I doubt this will ever change.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 11:00

Well, I guess the means of attack now is to use the ones I haven't alerted to

Add Reto Loren to the list.

Add eddie wilson (registered today..lol)

eddie wilson has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

So who are the others? You have a pretty tragic life HiDeHo4, if this is the only kind of thing you do with your life. Clearly, these id's are NOT talking to themselves, because YOU responded, which means that you took a LOT of interest in all their messages-

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 11:52

She's keeping me busy today...another surge of registrations (and its not easy to do...though she must be proficient at it now..)

She has also been posting on 'wilyboo' videos so maybe I'll pop over there with the alerts too!

giovanna marzella has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

I don't beliee that the Mccanns are guilty. It makes no sense that they would continue bringing focus to this over all these years. And it is true that there have been many cases where parents have been seen to be guilty of klling their children, only to have them come home- even after many years. Many of these cases have had poeple convinced of the parents guilt, when theywere innoent. There is a LOT of money to be made by the tabloid newspapers whose main aim is selling newspapers.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 18 Aug - 12:02

Is this your good friend Spam Turnip (or something like that) emptying out her sock drawer to create all these accounts?

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  whatsupdoc on Sat 18 Aug - 12:09

I was surprised when u managed to knock out all those videos, HiDeHo , but to chase and expose all the IQ0 sock puppets as well is amazing. Are the days longer in Canada?

Both tasks are very worth-while and we applaud you...


whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 12:15

whatsupdoc wrote:I was surprised when u managed to knock out all those videos, HiDeHo , but to chase and expose all the IQ0 sock puppets as well is amazing. Are the days longer in Canada?

Both tasks are very worth-while and we applaud you...


Its simple...

I get alerts when comments are posted...just have to click link for their ID and you can see their details as well as their activity

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 12:17

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Is this your good friend Spam Turnip (or something like that) emptying out her sock drawer to create all these accounts?

You got it. I'll add her name later. For now, I don't have time for her comments denying it.

She is probably creating more as we speak...without realisig how easy it is for me to see whats happening!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  wjk on Sat 18 Aug - 12:22

HiDeHo wrote:She's keeping me busy today...another surge of registrations (and its not easy to do...though she must be proficient at it now..)

She has also been posting on 'wilyboo' videos so maybe I'll pop over there with the alerts too!

giovanna marzella has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

I don't beliee that the Mccanns are guilty. It makes no sense that they would continue bringing focus to this over all these years. And it is true that there have been many cases where parents have been seen to be guilty of klling their children, only to have them come home- even after many years. Many of these cases have had poeple convinced of the parents guilt, when theywere innoent. There is a LOT of money to be made by the tabloid newspapers whose main aim is selling newspapers.

I love this message with it's fake spelling mistakes

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Sat 18 Aug - 12:24

giovanna marzella has replied to your comment on Discrepancies: Madeleine Crying:

Well of course HiDeHo4- The problem here, however, is that YOU are the person who uploaded this video, and you are abusing your power and being a bully. Because, when someone disagrees with you, you simply put them on your 'multiple' user list! LOL- Not everyone has to agree with you.

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  whatsupdoc on Sat 18 Aug - 12:25

Tnx 4 the info HiDeHo. I have a video with an enormous number of hits but only manage to reply to some of the questions and I didn't know about gathering all the info.

whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 20 Aug - 18:19

She is still trying...lol

HiDeHo4- I have just seen the large number of videos you have uploaded of the Mccanns, so you - and all the people who support you- really have a sickness. You have some kind of very nasty gene that most people don't have - ALL OF YOU - You get on the net, on a quest of nastiness - regarding a couple you don't know, and my God, ALL OF YOU just go from site to site, supporting each other, and finding fault in anyone who doesn't agree- SICK SICK MINDS WITH HATEFUL, CRUEL INTENTIONS
giovanna marzella 2 days ago



ALERT TO MULTIPLE ID'S..(new IDs added). Note they add no input to discussion... Only to make rude and unnaceptable comments about others. Michelle Williams AmbarRose Mason Jane Winchester noeljjones Una Preston Simone McKinnon Ava Winchester Reto Loren (new) eddie wilson(new) giovanna marzella(new) and more....
HiDeHo4 2 days ago





Not "unacceptable" to all.... I think that these 'multiple' personalities are far better educated and much more intelligent than you. You people have nothing better to do with your lives than live vicariously through others. You have no idea what real research is, and less idea of how seriously manipulated you are by the TABLOIDS. You offer no evidence beyond what trashy media has TOLD you. You McCann haters don't 'care' about other human beings. You make up IDs, because you have NO LIFE!




Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

HiDeHo4- Take a look at the name you've chosesn. It sums up your powers of observation. HeDeHo4- WOW- Do some research. Look at how recent history has shown the following cases of parents who were victimised by idiots like you, later to be proven ENTIRELY innocent via DNA: Elizabeth Smart's dad was blamed- HE "killed" her they said, But THEN she returned/ JonBenet Ramsey's parents were completely cleared through advances in DNA. The Chamberlains were totally exonerated via advances in forensics




Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

The real point is this: If there was any DNA evidence that was 'conclusive', (look the word up!), then the McCanns would have been charged and gone to trial. Recent history shows that the RARE parents who DO kill their kids and FAKE a disappearance, 'cry and cry' - and are very quickly caught out! Read about the history of the Portugese detective who wrote his 'book'- He is a convicted thug. Do some READING past your sick little world of STUPIDITY. It makes you VERY NASTY and CRUEL.



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

Is THIS what you do with your life??? Alert people to multiple IDs. Who would care, other than people like YOU??? How "real' is YOUR ID??? HiDeHo4--- You don't offer anyone any TRUTH. You are a sick parasite, with a fake ID on the net, who has nothing better to do than be NASTY, Who cares how many id;s you have, when the ONE you have isn't REAL.



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

If you NUT CASES did some real research, you might learn that even the sniffer dog's trainer stated that the cavader evidence was irrelevant, because the dogs cannot detect ANYTHING past a very limited set of time- and that time had passed. Also, later investigations by police MUCH higher up in investigation thatn the original cops. found BLOOD in the apartment which did not belong to any of the McCanns-- Capol is a pain killer, not a sedative-



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

Do ALL you parasites realise that you are creating a lot of HARM in the lives of real people- not fake people in cyberspace like you- The McCanns children will have to cope with all the garbage spewing forth from the ignorant masses. Don't you realise that all these 'TV' shows came out BEFORE the most recent evidence, and investigations far more sophisticated than the Portugese police could ever be- For God's sake, the McCanns wanted the FBI to investigate-



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

The McCanns organised the sniffer dogs- the trainer himself admitted that too much time had elapsed for them to be accurate in the scent of caveder. If you understood the difference between a low level cop in a small Portugese town, and Scotland Yard- and the kind of detectives the McCanns have organised, you might understand how ludicrous your ideas are. !! Noone who is GUILTY wants to employ the HIGHEST level of investigation possible on earth. You MORONS!!


Reto Loren - (or any of your 11 ID's or more..)
Please refrain from name calling or I will consider blocking ALL of your ID's from responding to any videos. It's no easy task creating new email accounts to be able to register so it may be in YOUR best interest to be polite to avoid all that time and trouble.
Once that is established then maybe we can have a discussion about the case.
HiDeHo4 35 minutes ago





Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

To all the McCann haters- all of YOU would love to be famous- on the television, the web, on the radio- and be part of the RICH AND FAMOUS- But because you are LOSERS, all you can do is set up fake IDs and spend your time living through others- SO, you 'think' the McCanns are doing what YOU would do- Kate andfind Gerry McCann have NO DESIRE to be 'famous'. or 'rich'. The only reason they have created a public profile is to find their child, 'if' she is still alive



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

This panorama story is DATED. Much more conclusive evidence has been found since- Blood in the apartment NOT belonging to any of the McCanns. Proof that a great deal of LIES were written by the Portugese cop- AND proof that he has a history of fraud- Just STOP - all of you- STOP your vile hatred, and need to feel important in the only way you knw- Through uploading dated Tabloid crap and joining each other in hate, just to feel the importance you don't feel in your REAL lives


Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

MOST importantly, you nasty bunch of McCann haters- YOUR need to feel important through other peoples pain - MAY prevent Madeleine from being seen, because the world is full of MORONS who 'might' believe this garbage. The Levenson enquiry has confirmed- WITH the full admission from the British Press- that stories were invented, to sell papers, and that is why they have made a PUBLIC apology. GET UP TO DATE WITH THIS STORY!



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

"Contribute" to the conversation. You don't know HOW to contribute to ANY conversation. You just spew out dated stories, without checking the most recent findings, and without researching the findings of law enforcement officers and detectives who - let me see if you 'understand' this;- If criminal law was a sport- the local cops in Portugal, are entering a sporting event in the play ground at kindergarten.. The crime squads that have SINCE investigated are OLYMPIANS


Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

MORONS- All of you McCann haters- Do you HONESTLY think that, if the McCanns were guilty, they would organise for the best criminal investigators on earth to go to Portugal and investigate further? It was FOOLISH of them to leave the children alone. Very foolish. But that does not make them guilty of the types of things YOU imagine



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

Leaving the kids alone was wrong. But it was not the tourist season. It was in a family friendly country, amongst a people who are known for their love of children. It was a quiet time of the year, and they could see "some" of the flat from where they were. They allowed themselves to feel a false sense of security. It was wrong, but it does NOT make them killers, or capable of covering an accident


MULTIPLE ID ALERT (Reto Loren is included in the list comprised of ONE PERSON)
Easily identified as offers no information or dscussion on the case, uses comments to attempt to discredit videos and other subscribers.
PLEASE PLACE ON IGNORE!
HiDeHo4 in reply to Reto Loren (Show the comment) 1 hour ago



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

Oh WOW- Is this your LIFE HiDeHo4- Discovering 'multiple identies' on the web. Of what relevance is it??? Who cares? YOU are not really who you claim to be-------- FAKE ID AND TOTALLY FAKE NAME. Now, maybe the adults on that night had a fair amount to drink which might account for some of the variations in their stories- Why do you think it more likely that nine adults chose to lie about the death of a child??



TO REPEAT MY COMMENT TO YOU...
Reto Loren - (or any of your 11 ID's or more..)
Please refrain from name calling or I will consider blocking ALL of your ID's from responding to any videos. It's no easy task creating new email accounts to be able to register so it may be in YOUR best interest to be polite to avoid all that time and trouble.
Once that is established then maybe we can have a discussion about the case.

HiDeHo4 in reply to Reto Loren (Show the comment) 29 minutes ago




Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

What is the MOTIVATION of the McCann haters, eh?? You don't know Madeleine or her parents. You have no real reason to upload stuff about this family. You 'claim' to want 'truth' for Madeleine, but that is not true. What you want is the feeling of being 'mportant'. which you don't feel in your real lives. I am doing this, because I think it is outrageous and wrong that you people do this. This is not about 'freedom of speech', or freedom of opinion.



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

Why are you doing this HiDeHo4 and ALL you other McCann haters? I am doing this, because when I realised how many of you there are, I was appalled. This is not about freedom of expression, thought, or opinion. This is merely a bunch of nasty, callous human beings, who are themselves, everything they accuse the McCanns of. I don't mean that you are murderers. but you are SELF CENTRED and suffer from a high degree of narcissim. You don't CARE that this is not a game, but the lives of real people



Reto Loren has replied to your comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

Why do you CARE - You approach cyberspace is if it's real. Why don't you save yourself from the trouble of inventing a name and use your real one? Caring so much about who is on the web, or not on it- is like a kid believing the people inside a game are real. No one up here is who they say they are. Are you a six year old? The real question you should ask yourself, is why you are so incredibly callous and nasty? Don[t you realise that these are REAL people?


Oh Gee- WOW -- I think YOU should join the FBI !! What an amaxing brain you have. You sit there, uploading endless information about poeple you don't know, in order to - what?-- Be an 'investigator?' The only thing that matters to me- is the damage ALL YOU VILE AND NASTY people could be doing. You live vicariously through other peoples misery; you try to 'analyse' the guilt of others, via amateurish studies in body language, personality diagnosis- None of which you understand. Vile people.
Reto Loren in reply to HiDeHo4 (Show the comment) 1 minute ago



WARNING TO RETO LOREN
You have shown no signs of correcting your behaviour so if one more rude comment appears under this ID, I will be blocking it.
Each of your other 11 ID's will be blocked immediately a rude comment is posted, so unless you choose to spend your day registering with email and Youtube accounts I would suggest you refrain from rudeness and name calling and discuss respectfully.
I will look forward to those discussions should they happen.
HiDeHo4 in reply to Reto Loren (Show the comment) 1 second ago




Womder what will happen next....lol (taking bets now!)

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  dazedandconfused on Mon 20 Aug - 19:26

This nut case has never seen this in print before
If you NUT CASES did some real research, you might learn that even the sniffer dog's trainer stated that the cavader evidence was irrelevant, because the dogs cannot detect ANYTHING past a very limited set of time- and that time had passed. Also, later investigations by police MUCH higher up in investigation thatn the original cops. found BLOOD in the apartment which did not belong to any of the McCanns--

Is the sniffer dog trainer talking to her personally and giving totally different information to what us nut cases read.

dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Mon 20 Aug - 19:40

Was watching an old reoprt yesterday that alluded to blood belonging to a male, but think it was that issue with the young boy.

BTW...she moved on to another video to get support from Mark Douglas...who seems to have stopped posting after being advised of the need to be polite.

I dont want to block anyone but although I cannot monitor all the time I am attempting to tell them to be respectful or they are out.

BTW...the rant from RL above was within about an hour...lol

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  kathybelle on Mon 20 Aug - 22:33

I've been posting on "The Real Supermum - Parenting" forum, but not anymore. Along with some of the other McCann critics, I get the same rubbish from the pro - McCanns, that I get on the You Tube site. I'm supposed to be a holder of many screen names on the Supermum, just as I am supposed to be a holder of many screen names on You Tube.

I'm bored with the lot of them, there is no debating with them, so I'd rather not bother even trying.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 20 Aug - 22:53

dazedandconfused wrote:This nut case has never seen this in print before
If you NUT CASES did some real research, you might learn that even the sniffer dog's trainer stated that the cavader evidence was irrelevant, because the dogs cannot detect ANYTHING past a very limited set of time- and that time had passed. Also, later investigations by police MUCH higher up in investigation thatn the original cops. found BLOOD in the apartment which did not belong to any of the McCanns--

Is the sniffer dog trainer talking to her personally and giving totally different information to what us nut cases read.

It was Gerry McCann, the brilliant researcher, who found the Zapata case, who also found a reference that cadaver odour was only detectable for up to 30 days. A bit more research and he would have found that cadaver odour can linger for years. He should give back that research grant he was awarded. Whoever did the submission for the grant, I don't think it was Gerry McCann.

ETA: http://noncuratlex.com/?p=895

July 19th 2012

The problem is that simpleton attorneys with no scientific background equate a K9 alert and not finding the source as a false alert. The dogs can detect residual scent (VOCs) in very low concentrations. An example would be a drug dog alerting on a person who is then searched and no drugs are found. The attorney would say that it is a false alert. If the suspect had illegal drugs in his pocket at one time but was no longer there, the dog would alert. I believe it is possible that if someone was in a room where marijuana was smoked by someone else, his clothes would absorb the smell and attract a dog alert.

I recently testified as an expert witness on residual cadaver scent in a homicide case in Wisconsin. A person was murdered, rolled up in a blanket and placed in a closet for 1-4 days. Four years later, a cadaver dog was brought in and it alerted on the closet. Based on my testimony and that of another expert on training records, the cadaver dog alert was allowed to be presented in the case in chief. There was no physical evidence found in the closet.


_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Wed 22 Aug - 16:18

Now armed with a new set of ID's...the MO has changed.....

Apparently I am a pedophile with lots of ID's...(and she thinks I'm only 50...)

Does she still think I'm a bloke!??

All these comments posted within half an hour this morning...Shes probably changing new IDs as we speak...



----------------------------------------

Morgan Latimer has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

I think the uploader of this video is a pedofile. His entire channel is FULL of Madeleine Mccann, and NOTHING else Why would someone be that obsessed by a child that they never knew and have nothing to do with! If his real motivation was justice, he would do something in the REAL world, and declare his identity. These videos don't help the case, one way or another, and the level of interest from a stranger is TWISTED. I think there are several pedofiles doing the same thing



Morgan Latimer has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

I think HiDeHo4 has MANY ids up here, and I have worked out that he is the same person as MANY of the uploaders. They all use the same kind of argument, think the same, and use the same white writing on their videos. It's funny that they accuse others of having multiple identities, - which is actually what THEY do.



Morgan Latimer has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

Yes, that' s it, HiDeHo4 made a comment on one of his other uploads- telling Kate Mccann that there were not all that many Mccann haters on the net, because they had MULTIPLE identities. He KNEW this, because He - HiDeHo4 is one of them. I think they are all male, share a sick and perverted pedofile interest in Madeleine- and they all KNOW each other, and they all have multiple ids



Morgan Latimer has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

One Id of HiDeHo4 says he is a 50 year old British male, - This other ID is DEFINIETLEY the same person as HiDeHo4- now, why Itwould a fifty year old male be SO OBSESSED wtih a child they don't know?? If it was true truth and justice, that HiDeHo4 (and all his multiple ids) were interested in, they would include lots of OTHER cases, not JUST Madeleine's. Yep, there are multiple IDS- on e of htem HiDeHo4- same pedofile.



Morgan Latimer has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

AND all these McCann haters have ONLY Madeleine on their channels, they all say exactly the SAME thing. They all make amateurish conclusions regarding body language, and make conclusions based on very limited material and the tabloids. They use the same language, and have ALL The SAME theories ,ONLY A WEIRDO WOULD do all this over a child that has nothing whatsoever to do with them.



Morgan Latimer has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

All these McCann haters use the same videos, reach the same conclusions, and have only MADELEINE on their channels, They all accuse Gerry of being a weirdo, because that is what THEY are themselves, Normal people see and understand that all the actions this couple are taking are ONLY to find their child, but becauese HiDeHo4 (and is multiples) don't have REAL children, or REAL relationships, and they can't read normal people. They don't know that these theories are OLD and disproved later.



Morgan Latimer has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

THe ONLY conclusion that I can reach about HiDeHo4 and his other multiple ids is that he is a PEDOFILE wtth a perverted interest and obsession with Madeleine McCann. Think abou it. Madeleine Mccann ALL over their channels and nothing else- no other casese- JUST this one. An obsessional rage towards Kate and Gerry- a warped kind of jealousy that Madeleine loves them, and doesn't even know that HiDeHo4 - and his multiples- exist. There's no other motivation for it




Morgan Latimer has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

On One of his videos, HiDeHo4 tells Kate that there are not as many Mccann haters on the net as she thinks, -- BECAUSE, says HiDeHo4, there are many multiple ids-- he was talking about HIMSELF, I think there might a few PEDOFILES with multpile Ids but it may be that HiDeho4 is ll of them- The possibility of this obsession being that of a pedofile, is the ONLY real conclusion- WHY ELSE? WHY NOT SAY WHO YOU REALLY ARE, IF YOU CLAIM TO WANT TRUTH AND JUSTICE?



Morgan Latimer has made a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

Parts of this video shows ludicrous theories. Like IF the Mccanns and their friends were a bunch of swingers, who all had sex with each other, the LAST thing they would do is take their children on holiday with them!! The DOG TRAINER HIMSELF said the dogs should only be seen as an INDICATION and not as EVIDENCE. It's SO ridiculous, Just sicko anti Mccann pedoriles on the net- using Madeleine = and possibly preventing her to be found!

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  HiDeHo on Thu 23 Aug - 15:17

PG is going over the line now...

Morgan Latimer has replied to a comment on Panorama - Mystery of Madeleine McCann - Nov 19/2007:

WOW!! HiDeHo4 thinks he has some 'authority'. He thinks the web gives him the right to dictate to others! HA HA- ALL the evidence tha you, HiDeHo4, are a serial, convicted pedofile, is about to come out. It is a FACT with ample evidence. Your real identity is abut to be revealed along with your sick crimes aginst children!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqoj-pfBUnY

Just posted this...I felt it an appropriate time to expose her real identity

ALERT TO MULTIPLE ID'S...and now accusations that I am a convicted pedophile ...highlighting the sadness of this person that hasn't yet figured out I am female!
PAMELA GURNEY....AKA the following 11 IDs posting on many 'Madeleine' videos
NEW: Morgan Latimer.......Michelle Williams....... AmbarRose Mason.......
Jane Winchester ......... noeljjones.......Una Preston .......Simone McKinnon...
Ava Winchester......... Reto Loren .......eddie wilson .......giovanna marzella
and more....


lol...She is posting on other videos also...

Morgan Latimer has made a comment on 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann:

Stop Press! New FACTS about the people who upload negative videos about the Mccanns (and a lot of the people that write nasty comments about them!) It has now been established as FACT that these Mccann haters KNOW that Kate and Gerry are innocent of ANY wrong doing. They are using the Mccanns tragedy to make it look as if they 'care' about children, but in FACT they are convicted child rapists!


giovanna marzella has made a comment on 'Nasty People' on Forums and Blogs Search for the TRUTH about Madeleine McCann:

Tilleanne- You are about to get exposed as part of this paedophile ring, where the women supply the children for the male paedophiles. We KNOW that you are all using this saga, in an attempt to convince people that you genuinely care about the 'rights' of children. But just as you know the Mccanns are inncoent, WE know about your hideous crimes and the childreon whose lives you have wrecked. FACTS DON'T LIE

HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Alert to Multiple ID's in Youtube ONE PERSON - See screenshots

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:03


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum