Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  kitti on Mon 3 Sep - 8:25

Meanwhile Kate McCann, 44, of Rothley, Leics, says it does not matter how many years go by — she will always recognise her beloved eldest child.




Lier.



She said when she went to the USA missing children Center when they did a aged progressed picture off Madeleine off how she would look like at 6 or 7.....she looked at the picture and said..'I don't know that girl, I only know Madeleine at 3'.....so she couldnt recognise her at 6 YET she would recognise her at neally 10 if she walked past her.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  weissnicht on Mon 3 Sep - 9:35

kitti wrote:Meanwhile Kate McCann, 44, of Rothley, Leics, says it does not matter how many years go by — she will always recognise her beloved eldest child.




Lier.



She said when she went to the USA missing children Center when they did a aged progressed picture off Madeleine off how she would look like at 6 or 7.....she looked at the picture and said..'I don't know that girl, I only know Madeleine at 3'.....so she couldnt recognise her at 6 YET she would recognise her at neally 10 if she walked past her.
She has troubles to remember what she has said earlier. She should have made up one story and stick to it. But no, the silly woman has changed her story 1001 times. She can't keep up.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  malena stool on Mon 3 Sep - 9:53

weissnicht wrote:
kitti wrote:Meanwhile Kate McCann, 44, of Rothley, Leics, says it does not matter how many years go by — she will always recognise her beloved eldest child.




Lier.



She said when she went to the USA missing children Center when they did a aged progressed picture off Madeleine off how she would look like at 6 or 7.....she looked at the picture and said..'I don't know that girl, I only know Madeleine at 3'.....so she couldnt recognise her at 6 YET she would recognise her at neally 10 if she walked past her.
She has troubles to remember what she has said earlier. She should have made up one story and stick to it. But no, the silly woman has changed her story 1001 times. She can't keep up.
Hopefully her multitude of different stories and recollections will lead their eventual downfall, although they do seem to be tishproof at the moment..

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  mara thon on Mon 3 Sep - 11:17

malena stool wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
kitti wrote:Meanwhile Kate McCann, 44, of Rothley, Leics, says it does not matter how many years go by — she will always recognise her beloved eldest child.




Lier.



She said when she went to the USA missing children Center when they did a aged progressed picture off Madeleine off how she would look like at 6 or 7.....she looked at the picture and said..'I don't know that girl, I only know Madeleine at 3'.....so she couldnt recognise her at 6 YET she would recognise her at neally 10 if she walked past her.
She has troubles to remember what she has said earlier. She should have made up one story and stick to it. But no, the silly woman has changed her story 1001 times. She can't keep up.
Hopefully her multitude of different stories and recollections will lead their eventual downfall, although they do seem to be tishproof at the moment..

It seems very doubtful that the continual and many story changes will lead to their downfall malena. They have changed their stories so many times over the past years and there have been so many obvious lies, yet not one person in any authority, nor even the media seem to have questioned any of these ever changing stories. If it was anyone other than the high and mighty Mccanns then I'm quite certain they would have been hauled in time and time again for questioning. This of course has not happened, what has happened is that whatever the Mccanns say, however often they change their stories, it is quite simply accepted as gospel and the Mccanns treated as some kind of saintly beings. Has there ever been any other case of a missing child where not only have the parents made millions out of the child but also been granted a multi million pound "review" and a special team of police to jolly back and forth doing what seems to be absolutely nothing?

I know it was said that nothing would be made public from this so called sham of a review, but since it is tax payers money funding it then I believe the tax payer has the right to a progress report and to know the outcome. The big questions are the same as they have been from the start, at least in my personal opinion...............just why are the Mccanns treated in such a special way, why are their ever changing stories never challenged, why are the now wealthy Mccanns the only ones who warrant special treatment from the government when genuine cases get no help at all and why oh why was it allowed for the Mccanns to turn child neglect into something that was not wrong for them but is wrong for everyone else?

Does anyone truly expect that real justice will ever be seen in this case? I have to admit that I don't.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  malena stool on Mon 3 Sep - 11:52

mara thon wrote:
malena stool wrote:
weissnicht wrote:
kitti wrote:Meanwhile Kate McCann, 44, of Rothley, Leics, says it does not matter how many years go by — she will always recognise her beloved eldest child.




Lier.



She said when she went to the USA missing children Center when they did a aged progressed picture off Madeleine off how she would look like at 6 or 7.....she looked at the picture and said..'I don't know that girl, I only know Madeleine at 3'.....so she couldnt recognise her at 6 YET she would recognise her at neally 10 if she walked past her.
She has troubles to remember what she has said earlier. She should have made up one story and stick to it. But no, the silly woman has changed her story 1001 times. She can't keep up.
Hopefully her multitude of different stories and recollections will lead their eventual downfall, although they do seem to be tishproof at the moment..

It seems very doubtful that the continual and many story changes will lead to their downfall malena. They have changed their stories so many times over the past years and there have been so many obvious lies, yet not one person in any authority, nor even the media seem to have questioned any of these ever changing stories. If it was anyone other than the high and mighty Mccanns then I'm quite certain they would have been hauled in time and time again for questioning. This of course has not happened, what has happened is that whatever the Mccanns say, however often they change their stories, it is quite simply accepted as gospel and the Mccanns treated as some kind of saintly beings. Has there ever been any other case of a missing child where not only have the parents made millions out of the child but also been granted a multi million pound "review" and a special team of police to jolly back and forth doing what seems to be absolutely nothing?

I know it was said that nothing would be made public from this so called sham of a review, but since it is tax payers money funding it then I believe the tax payer has the right to a progress report and to know the outcome. The big questions are the same as they have been from the start, at least in my personal opinion...............just why are the Mccanns treated in such a special way, why are their ever changing stories never challenged, why are the now wealthy Mccanns the only ones who warrant special treatment from the government when genuine cases get no help at all and why oh why was it allowed for the Mccanns to turn child neglect into something that was not wrong for them but is wrong for everyone else?

Does anyone truly expect that real justice will ever be seen in this case? I have to admit that I don't.
I agree mara thon, and have always doubted any true outcome of justice. What with the input from Mitchell, Social Services restricted from involvement in the case, no adverse newspaper editorials or reporting permitted without massive reparations paid out and the multitudes of disingenuous statements and plain outright lies told and published in their defence. Especially since Brown's statement that a D notice had been issued to withhold any information regarding Madeleine McCann's case from the Public Domain as such a release would jeopardize national security.
The disappearance of a 3 year old child would jeopardize national security.... How many Ls in Bo**ocks?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Detective praises reporting of ‘Maddie’ sighting in Ibiza

Post  Annabel on Mon 3 Sep - 18:25

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2012/09/03/detective-praises-reporting-of-maddie-sighting-in-ibiza/

A FORMER British detective has praised an Olive Press exclusive on a possible spotting of Madeleine McCann on a flight from Ibiza, which was followed up in over a dozen countries.

Former Met officer Ian Horrocks praised the quick thinking of reader Frank Bode, whose claims were followed up by numerous national newspapers, including Bild in Germany, the Mirror in the UK and Diario de Noticias in Portugal.

German businessman Bode was so convinced he had spotted the youngster with a German family on the flight from Ibiza to Munich a fortnight ago that he contacted police, the family and the Olive Press, after taking a photo.

Bode claimed that the girl was British and did not seem to ‘fit with the family’.

Both Maddie’s family in the UK and detective Horrocks, a former kidnap and ransom squad officer, praised his actions. Scotland Yard is still investigating the claims.

Horrocks believes that the longer Madeleine has been missing, the more likely it is that people will spot her.

He said: “It has previously been said, ‘Who is going to openly walk out with the world’s most wanted child?”

“This was clearly relevant in the days, weeks and months following her abduction but, as time has gone by, whoever took Madeleine is likely to be more confident about taking her out in public,” he added.

The sighting ties in with claims of psychic healer Carol Everett, who has worked on finding both missing people and criminals on the run.

The Murcia-based psychic claimed in 2007 that she could ‘see’ Madeleine with a German-speaking couple.

Speaking to The Olive Press this week, she reiterated her claims: “My prediction has been there from day one, I haven’t changed my claims.

“I’m not a detective, I just put my points in the pot and very often come up with the missing links.”

She continued: “I can’t say that it’s her, but it certainly fits. A German family with two other children.”

Madeleine’s mother, Kate McCann has previously claimed that no matter how many years go by she would never fail to recognise her eldest daughter.

“I know I would, I just know that if she came in here now I would know it was her.”

Over the next couple of months two libel trials are expected to be heard regarding the case.

In one, the McCann family are taking retired lawyer Tony Bennett to court in the UK, while in Portugal, former detective Goncalo Amaral, is being tried over claims in a book that she was killed by her parents.

Old Prediction of Carol Everett



As Carol sees, MADDY in 2008

Carols impression of Maddie, July 2008

ALL IMAGES STRICTLY COPYRIGHT
CAROL EVERETT 2007-2012


Maddie Investigation, 2008.

I do feel that Maddie is still alive. That she is being dressed (obviously) so to not be recognised and is seen in company of the people she is with. A family of six

Darker hair – not a dye with the roots showing but more of a mousy colour. Bob style, ie shorter and one layer to the chin. Large glasses but tinted, like a pinky purply tint, hide eye markings.
School uniform, dark navy with a unicorn, gold stitching on a blazer pocket. Dress under blazer; white with tiny gold and blue squares on it.
A villa with big gates – security gates remote controlled; name (area or villa) sounds like DURF. Well spoken, well educated family but not speaking English. Two small boys, difficult to judge the ages; older than her (about 7 or 8?); getting the same German/Austrian link for location.
Mountains at the back and she looked like she was not talking English, ie talking a different language. Something significant about the mother. She was not fertile. No shortage of money there. Maids and servants.
Something to do with a place in the background; like an orphanage or where mothers went to have babies and their children are adopted from there. Almost like a centre where people go to adopt children unofficially. Unorthodox things going on.
Investigators spend a million, but apprently still no answers.

http://www.caroleverett.com/ce-crime/maddy-mccann.htm


Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Mon 3 Sep - 18:59

I was going to say "you couldn't make it up" but that's not true as the never-ending stream of silly stories shows.


Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6695
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  tigger on Mon 3 Sep - 19:01

That is not true!

In one, the McCann family are taking retired lawyer Tony Bennett to court in the UK, while in Portugal, former detective Goncalo Amaral, is being tried over claims in a book that she was killed by her parents.

He never said that.!
What a terrible load of tosh this paper writes, mind you it will be in the Sun soon. That way it's OP that can get sued and they've no money.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  almostgothic on Mon 3 Sep - 19:08

Tosh indeed - and LYING, CYNICAL tosh to boot.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  interested on Mon 3 Sep - 19:27

What I find interesting is that the McCanns have never followed up on any of these "sightings" by actually flying out to speak to claimants themselves. How unlike the early days when they were flying hither and yon, Rome, Morocco, the U.S. etc. to spread the word Madeleine had been 'abducted' and urging the world to search while doing no actual searching themselves.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2394
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  weissnicht on Mon 3 Sep - 19:28

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I was going to say "you couldn't make it up" but that's not true as the never-ending stream of silly stories shows.

It's getting more and more ludicrous day by day. Clarry..

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  weissnicht on Mon 3 Sep - 19:42

If somebody want to contact them http://www.theolivepress.es/contact/

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  tigger on Mon 3 Sep - 21:21

One comment from HideHo's most ardent multiple personality poster Pam?

READER COMMENTS »


Pam
SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2012 8:51 PM
I am positive Kate will know her daughter when she sees her. That is the bond between mother and daughter…intangible but real.
May I take this opportunity of wishing Kate and Gerry McCann much success with their 2 court cases… v Bennett and v Amaral. Both men need to be steadfastly put in their place for once and for all.
You have many supporters out here Kate and Gerry so keep strong and steadfast and resolute.
Madeleine is alive and findable.

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  cherry1 on Mon 3 Sep - 22:29

How can she state that Madeleine is alive as a fact.

Perhaps Scotland Yard need to be having a word with her!

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  kathybelle on Mon 3 Sep - 22:41

cherry1 wrote:How can she state that Madeleine is alive as a fact.

Perhaps Scotland Yard need to be having a word with her!

Hi Cherry

It's like the time when the McCanns were asked how did they know Madeleine was abducted and Kate said "I know more than you, I was there." She should have been taken in for questioning when she made that statement, especially as she was on Portuguese soil.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  cherry1 on Mon 3 Sep - 22:46

Very true Kathy, she well and truly gave the game away there making that comment.

and as we know there have been many other slips of the tongue too, thats what happens when
you dont tell the truth.

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6187
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Another Olive Sighting of Madeleine McCann

Post  Annabel on Tue 4 Sep - 21:16

http://mccanncase.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/another-olive-sighting-of-madeleine.html

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  malena stool on Tue 4 Sep - 21:40

Annabel wrote:http://mccanncase.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/another-olive-sighting-of-madeleine.html
If Clarke's books are as informative, exciting and readable as his 'sighting' report, then it's no small wonder he's a virtual nonentity on the 'Thriller' lists.

I wonder if he was the ghostwriter for Kate's bewk?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  weissnicht on Wed 5 Sep - 5:33

Annabel wrote:http://mccanncase.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/another-olive-sighting-of-madeleine.html
Thank you. That explains the nonsense they write. Murdoch connection... oh dear, all for money, not for real journalism. Very sad.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 810
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie in Germany - UPDATE on holiday sighting probe

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:43


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum