Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha

+11
wjk
Oldartform
kitti
Keela
pennylane
whatsupdoc
almostgothic
margaret
malena stool
T4two
Annabel
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha

Post  kitti Wed 5 Sep - 15:23

That's the thanks they get for saving a mans life on a cheap flight from Faro....a plant pot through the window or perhaps he was the man who stole the wallet....you know......the filthy animal...he may off been trying to say 'sowy'.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha

Post  marxman Wed 5 Sep - 15:28

Quote;
The weekend of 13 and 14 September 2008 was not one of our best. On the Saturday I was bothered by a persistent caller (dubbed by Sean and Amelie ‘the man with the poorly head’), whose initially erratic behaviour ultimately became terrifying when he jumped over the fence into our back garden and tried to get into the house through the patio doors. His last act before being carted off by the local constabulary was to throw one of my large ceramic plant pots through the windscreen of my cousin Anne-Marie’s car, parked in our drive.”
Unquote

I maybe wrong, but I think this maybe
somebody known to them who was badgering
them by telephone. "A persistent caller"
someone like a crank or phone pest?
Somebody owed money? or seeking it?
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 5 Sep - 15:47

marxman wrote:Quote;
The weekend of 13 and 14 September 2008 was not one of our best. On the Saturday I was bothered by a persistent caller (dubbed by Sean and Amelie ‘the man with the poorly head’), whose initially erratic behaviour ultimately became terrifying when he jumped over the fence into our back garden and tried to get into the house through the patio doors. His last act before being carted off by the local constabulary was to throw one of my large ceramic plant pots through the windscreen of my cousin Anne-Marie’s car, parked in our drive.”
Unquote

Do they have direct access from back garden to the front? (car park)
If this http://twitpic.com/9amqer is their house, they live in the right side, where the parking is. Therefore the "persistent" caller walked to the left (from the back garden to the front, as they seem not to be a direct access from mcs back garden, around the house (when police was there)to the mcs front garden to throw the plant.... or what (or is this house just any house in Rothley, just to show the distance?)
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Wed 5 Sep - 16:25

weissnicht wrote:
Unquote

Do they have direct access from back garden to the front? (car park)
If this http://twitpic.com/9amqer is their house, they live in the right side, where the parking is. Therefore the "persistent" caller walked to the left (from the back garden to the front, as they seem not to be a direct access from mcs back garden, around the house (when police was there)to the mcs front garden to throw the plant.... or what (or is this house just any house in Rothley, just to show the distance?)

There is a farm track at the back of their house - which imo is where she is talking about .
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 5 Sep - 17:37

Unquote

Yes, I read it as crank phonecalls too. Eventually leading to him arriving at their house and jumping the fence?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 5 Sep - 17:45

wjk wrote:
Unquote

Yes, I read it as crank phonecalls too. Eventually leading to him arriving at their house and jumping the fence?

Or... us poor poor Mccanns, lightning can strike twice!
Another bogeyman invades our property and tries again
to do us harm.....we are victims not villains.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 5 Sep - 17:48

Yep yep. The usual victim play. kate want to be the UKs pet victim.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 5 Sep - 18:06

weissnicht wrote:Yep yep. The usual victim play. kate want to be the UKs pet victim.

She doesn't take criticism very well I think. The diary story is hogwas. She had no problem selling it to the Sun at a later date - it was the missing out on the money that she minded imo.
She is possibly still under the impression that the public are agog to hear about her life. Which is why 'Madeleine' is mostly about Kate.

When they heard in March 08 I believe that Amaral was writing a book, the McCanns announced that they too would write a book about what?
'Their year of hell!' Not about Maddie, but about how they had suffered....

Amaral wrote a book to clear his name but didn't bother us with his feelings on having his career and family completely derailed.

But it may also have been about that time that they found the PJ files were being posted on the internet and there was nothing they could do about it - just when you thought you were getting that celebrity lifestyle sorted..
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 5 Sep - 18:25

marxman wrote:
wjk wrote:
Unquote

Or... us poor poor Mccanns, lightning can strike twice!
Another bogeyman invades our property and tries again
to do us harm.....we are victims not villains.

Thats all we've had for the last 5.5years McCanns and Mitchell have made sure of that, POOR US, VICTIMS, VICTIMS, VICTIMS, well imo the world has woken up to them, and they will find out in the next few weeks, when they take on Mr Amaral Kate McCann Book: Plant Pot through the windscreen /Sasha - Page 2 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2