Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

+9
Annabel
Justiceforallkids
ann_chovey
almostgothic
T4two
fred
mossman
AnnaEsse
MJH1901
13 posters

Go down

Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post  matthew Sun 23 Sep - 1:20

Madeleine McCann vanished from her apartment in Portugal five years ago

Sunday September 23,2012
By James Murray

A KEY witness with potentially vital ­evidence about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has just been interviewed by a Scotland Yard detective on the cold case review team.

Recruitment company boss Graham MacKenzie thinks he knows the spot from which the McCanns’ holiday apartment could have been kept under surveillance.

He identified a first-floor stairway balcony opposite the apartment to Portuguese police hours after Madeleine disappeared and even asked officers to pick up four ­cigarette butts that could have been left by someone watching the apartment.

However, the officers let cleaners sweep away the butts, which could have held ­crucial samples of DNA from saliva.

Scotland Yard has scrutinised Mr ­MacKenzie’s original police statement and has just interviewed him again.

Father of two Mr MacKenzie, 40, said last night: “I worry that the trail has gone cold after all this time. The stairwell was the perfect vantage point as it was opposite the McCanns’ apartment and, I believe, there was a clear view of the tapas bar where the group was eating, and the side entrance to the apartment.

ì
I don’t think anybody had thought to look in that stairway and balcony
î

Mr MacKenzie

“When I noticed the butts on the floor of the little balcony I became suspicious. Clearly someone had been there for some time smoking. I didn’t touch them but I spoke to Portuguese officers and asked them to take them for forensic analysis.

“No attempt was made to seal off the area and then I couldn’t believe it when the police let cleaners sweep them up. I was so angry at the time and I am still angry about it now. It was sheer police incompetence.

“Those butts could have provided the breakthrough in the case but I couldn’t get the police to listen to me. If the same situation happened abroad again I would sweep the butts up into a bag myself and insist they are kept for analysis.”

SEARCH UK NEWS for:

Mr MacKenzie was staying at the Ocean Club resort at Praia da Luz on the Algarve in May 2007 with his then pregnant wife Corinne and their young son and had seen the McCann family, who were at the same resort, in passing.

On the night of May 3, 2007, when Madeleine disappeared from apartment 5A, Mr MacKenzie heard shouting and went out to help look for the three year old, who was thought to have wandered off.

Back in the UK, he contacted Crimestoppers after reading a story in the Sunday Express and gave a statement to Leicestershire Police in December 2007.

In it, he said that he noticed the balcony the day after Madeleine disappeared when he and his family were moved to an apartment opposite 5A for a few hours to wait for their flight home to East Sussex.

“I don’t think anybody had thought to look in that stairway and balcony,” he said.

“Anyone walking past could have access to the stairwell. The apartments there had lovely bay balconies at the front, so if you wanted to smoke that is where you go, not in the stairwell.

“I would urge anyone who may have seen someone acting suspiciously to contact the police, especially if they saw someone in a stairway balcony.” The Home Office is spending several million pounds on the Operation Grange review.

On their findmadeleine website last week Kate and Gerry McCann said they were still hoping for a vital breakthrough in finding their daughter and were “really encouraged” by the Met review.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/347692/Maddie-McCann-the-smoking-gun-
aka the smoking water pistol Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 294124

...worried the trail has gone cold...so its not Columbo then?cigarette butts in the stairwell eh...meanwhile opposite here,in apartment 5A,there was cadaver behind the sofa with no evidence of an abductor ever entering or there was a cadaver dog wrongly signalling in an apartment where a child was reported missing from but never signalled in any apartment a child wasn't reported missing from...also with no sign of an abductor

am i right in thinking that the McCanns & co stepped up with more a regular checking system on may 3rd...all that surveilance from the abductors from this great vantage point & they go & spoil it... Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 29204 Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 857143

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty Re: Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post  MJH1901 Sun 23 Sep - 6:14

"Mr MacKenzie heard shouting and went out to help look for the three year old, who was thought to have wandered off." By whom? Thought Kate "knew" it was an abduction straight away? Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 303636
MJH1901
MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :
Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty Re: Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 23 Sep - 7:35

The PJ visited hundreds of houses and apartments and it could be that they did not bag up the butts because they had interviewed the occupants of the apartment and eliminated them.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 23 Sep - 8:20

MJH1901 wrote:"Mr MacKenzie heard shouting and went out to help look for the three year old, who was thought to have wandered off." By whom? Thought Kate "knew" it was an abduction straight away? Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 303636

yep she even said it in her book this is the trouble with lying!!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 23 Sep - 8:33

I thought the abductor had an obsession with cleaning - remember he forensically cleaned the apartment according to Donal McIntyre. So he was a dirty so and so, leaving his buttts behind him at his stakeout position, then decided to clean the apartment thoroughly before he left with Madeleine.

Why do I get the feeling this latest story is taking the place of a sighting of Madeleine ? Obviously the penny has dropped, nobody believes the sighting stories anymore, so now the McCann media machine is taking a different approach. They should do an age progression image of Jane Tanners abudctor to help.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 23 Sep - 8:45

mossman wrote:I thought the abductor had an obsession with cleaning - remember he forensically cleaned the apartment according to Donal McIntyre. So he was a dirty so and so, leaving his buttts behind him at his stakeout position, then decided to clean the apartment thoroughly before he left with Madeleine.

Why do I get the feeling this latest story is taking the place of a sighting of Madeleine ? Obviously the penny has dropped, nobody believes the sighting stories anymore, so now the McCann media machine is taking a different approach. They should do an age progression image of Jane Tanners abudctor to help.

but if they had been checking every 30 minutes the supposed abductor wouldnt have time to do all that!!!! unless he was the enerzizer bunny!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Empty The missing link overlooked in the madeleine mccann case

Post  Annabel Sun 23 Sep - 9:07

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 23 Sep - 9:31

This story has been regurgitated so many times Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 29204
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 23 Sep - 9:57

fred wrote:This story has been regurgitated so many times Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 29204

Exactly Fred - and there's not much point in speculating about the motives behind spewing it out again. The people behind this and the rag they use aren't worth the mileage.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 23 Sep - 10:59

Cor blimey folks, when I got up this morning everything was OK, but now I discover that I'm in some 'orrible time warp 'cos the ciggy butts have appeared yet again! Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 424625
I must stop having strong cheese for supper. I think I'll go back to bed Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 680495 and try again and hopefully the dog ends will have gone away!
Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz GroundhogDay
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sun 23 Sep - 12:55

Mr McKenzie was a 'she' back then!

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/64aug12/OLIVE_09_08_2012.htm

She had stayed in the apartment a week after Maddie’s disappearance from Praia de Luz, while on a family holiday.

“You could see the front and back of the building from that view point.” she told detectives.

ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 23 Sep - 13:23

ann_chovey wrote: Mr McKenzie was a 'she' back then!

http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/64aug12/OLIVE_09_08_2012.htm

She had stayed in the apartment a week after Maddie’s disappearance from Praia de Luz, while on a family holiday.

“You could see the front and back of the building from that view point.” she told detectives.

my my sex change surgery??
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Sun 23 Sep - 13:26

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 23 Sep - 14:32

A KEY witness with potentially vital ­evidence about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has just been interviewed by a Scotland Yard detective on the cold case review team...195 leads minus 1 = 194 to go...wake me up when we are down to the last (tapas) 9 please Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 680495

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 23 Sep - 19:21

matthew wrote:A KEY witness with potentially vital ­evidence about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has just been interviewed by a Scotland Yard detective on the cold case review team...195 leads minus 1 = 194 to go...wake me up when we are down to the last (tapas) 9 please Express:MADDIE MCCANN: THE SMOKING GUN?...cig stumps Zzzzzzzzzzzzz 680495

I think you're in for a very long sleep.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 23 Sep - 20:39

While our newspapers gutter press will continue to print this scoop re-hatched rubbish, the McCanns and their media manipulating support group will feed their fawning followers with the same old tish. Who knows, perhaps the Express even paid them for the story....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 24 Sep - 7:34

That 14 year old must off been a chain smoker!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down