Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's "A worthy cause"

+24
tigger
dutchclogs
Loopdaloop
AnnaEsse
maebee
Bobsy
kitti
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
pennylane
Claudia79
Lioned
interested
kathybelle
fuzeta
cherry1
margaret
snowflake
marxman
pamalam
matthew
tabs
wjk
Karen
28 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's "A worthy cause"

Post  snowflake Fri 26 Oct - 23:51

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I'm no fan of TB at all although I wish him luck for his 'battle' against his opposers. That said what I find truly repulsive is neglecting children, going on holiday with three kids and returning home with two because one went missing while you were too busy drinking, eating, laughing and having fun with your friends while your three under 4 year olds are left alone in a holiday apartment in a foreign country with no supervision. That I find truly Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 477442

At some time when you omit the usual "drinking"" EATING" and "laughing" and "having fun" nonsense and actually give some thought to the fact that none of this may have resulted in a little girl being missing, then you might ust be on the right track.
I hate the word kid.

I'm sorry, Snowflake, that you don't like facts. And the facts are that a child kid went missing when her parents who should be with their 3 year old daughter kid and two year old twins kids were out eating, drinking, laughing and having fun with friends instead of being well, parenting. Children Kids are parents' responsibility. If you don't want responsibility, don't have children kids.
I'm sorry you hate the word kid. I'll try to use it more often.

night claudia.

Yes just keep on with the usual.
Won't make the slightest of difference.

You say "kids"
I'll say children.

You say Madeleine's parents are to blame
I'll say the abductor is.

Youll say her parent's hid her body.
I'll say they didnt.

There we are...................
night.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Empty Re: Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's "A worthy cause"

Post  Claudia79 Fri 26 Oct - 23:52

mossman wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:
snowflake wrote:I did say good night, logged off, made a cup of tea, then looked at the posts........didn't need to log on ....they are visible without logging on.
saw your post and lioned's post.
His/her post was pleasant, yours wasnt
so responded to his/hers but not yours.

you have to remember that this thread is open without logging on unlesss one wants to respond, so if one wants to one can.

That is perfectly reasonable,we all like a cup of tea before we go to bed,i prefer cocoa though,you should go now snowflake as we all turn into nasty Demons after midnight,night night. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 25346

Not all of us like tea. Some of us hate tea. Like myself. But I forgive you 'cause you're hot and charming.

Don't let the tea stain your pajamas.

That's an impossibility. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Icon_flower Does coffee count too? I know it's not the same...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 26 Oct - 23:53

Snowflake, night night.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Fri 26 Oct - 23:53

We all say a cadaver dog alerted to a dead body
snowflake says the cadaver dog alerted to............?
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 26 Oct - 23:55

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:I'm no fan of TB at all although I wish him luck for his 'battle' against his opposers. That said what I find truly repulsive is neglecting children, going on holiday with three kids and returning home with two because one went missing while you were too busy drinking, eating, laughing and having fun with your friends while your three under 4 year olds are left alone in a holiday apartment in a foreign country with no supervision. That I find truly Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 477442

At some time when you omit the usual "drinking"" EATING" and "laughing" and "having fun" nonsense and actually give some thought to the fact that none of this may have resulted in a little girl being missing, then you might ust be on the right track.
I hate the word kid.

I'm sorry, Snowflake, that you don't like facts. And the facts are that a child kid went missing when her parents who should be with their 3 year old daughter kid and two year old twins kids were out eating, drinking, laughing and having fun with friends instead of being well, parenting. Children Kids are parents' responsibility. If you don't want responsibility, don't have children kids.
I'm sorry you hate the word kid. I'll try to use it more often.

night claudia.

Yes just keep on with the usual.
Won't make the slightest of difference.

You say "kids"
I'll say children.

You say Madeleine's parents are to blame
I'll say the abductor is.

Youll say her parent's hid her body.
I'll say they didnt.

There we are...................
night.

No problem, Snowflake. You can even let them babysit your little Snowflakes. But they'll probably let them melt while they're out dining.
If you have evidence of an abductor, please PM and I'll get you a direct phone number with one of the top PJs.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 26 Oct - 23:56

matthew wrote:We all say a cadaver dog alerted to a dead body

Menstrual blood
Sea bass
Crap
Nail clippings
Pork chops
Semen

Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Oct - 0:17

I'm glad I didn't read that list at breakfast time.

I am a nice person and I would like to thank Snowflake for the entertainment she provides to this forum. I do wonder what the heck (to put it politely) she is here for but that is of course up to her.

I really would like to know if she as a mother ever talked about loving and pleasing her children as Kate did in her book.........

Now it's goodnight from me as well as from her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sat 27 Oct - 0:36

Claudia79 wrote:
matthew wrote:We all say a cadaver dog alerted to a dead body

Menstrual blood
Sea bass
Crap
Nail clippings
Pork chops
Semen

Who'd be a dog ? Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 294124
Im very curious how snowflake skirts around this issue to believe in the abductor
The McCanns must be the unluckiest parents of an abducted child in recent history...to have a cadaver dog alert in places where the finger of suspicion points in their direction but all explainable with bodily functions that no other apartment or car had any evidence of,i have to ask...were the other apartments & vehicles used by monks priests or nuns who were on a lifetime fast?
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 27 Oct - 0:48

To be fair Snowflake seems to have come here to look for answers just as we have and it says a lot that She prefers to debate the subject here rather than to fester in the 'dark side' where there is no debate,just vitriol and venom.
I do hope she finds some comfort here,She will have to find the strength to answer my questions at some point though.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sat 27 Oct - 0:55

snowflake wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
snowflake wrote:
almostgothic wrote:Novelists, dramatists, poets and composers write in other people's voices all the time.

If educationalists found that form of writing 'creepy', there would be no English Literature or Musicology courses left for students to participate in.

I didnt realise that you included mr bennett as a dramatist, poet , composer ..................

And I just had a bet with myself that this would be your exact response. How predictable.

That's not what I meant and you know damn well it wasn't.
I meant that writers of all varieties, professional and amateur, famous and unknown, have been using that technique since time immemorial.

But he isnt a writer of any variety.
Not professional, nor amateur.

So should I assume a voice for another little missing child?

I agree, he isn't a 'writer' of any variety.
Mr Bennett utilises facts and evidence to encourage the wheels of justice to turn, as will be evidenced in court.

Kate Mccann is a writer on the other hand, a complete fantasist aided by JK Rowling of all people...
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sat 27 Oct - 0:59

snowflake wrote:

I hate the word kid.

If the mccann's were not drinking ,eating, laughing and having fun then they would have seen when their drugged child woke up, stood on the sofa groggy and slipped cracking her head open on the floor and dying her last breath on her own on the floor of a flat. (allegedly) Actually, they may not have even had to drug their child, they could have given it the love and attention it demanded, as do the twins. Who, I believe are at risk and should be rehomed.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Sat 27 Oct - 1:09

snowflake wrote:
mossman wrote:Snowflake, would you mind if I asked you a question.

My most honest answer is I dont give a stuff about anything apart from little madeleine being found and that not for one moment do i believe that her parents had anything to do with any cover up, disposing her body and that seems to be the opinion of NSY
and while im being honest if either amaral and bennett are "figure heads" for your side of the discussion, then you are very welcome to both as not for a single moment do i believe they are remotely interesested in little madeleine.
Their own egos are more important. imho.

Snowflake have I missed something since I retired. Has NSY concluded their review, and made it public. If not how do you know what their opinion is.
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 27 Oct - 1:31

snowflake wrote:Am I allowed to say that I don't admire him at all?

Long time ago on this forum he posted his madeleine voice post.
I did tell him that i found it very creepy.......................
it is still a very wierd post for a mature man to post.......taking on the voice of a missing child to her parents.. shudders if not actually Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 477442
no Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 477442 is fine
still find it very creepy and repulsive
So no admiring Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 303636 from me ....................imho.

Am I allowed to say I don't admire people who support child neglectors, especially when for reasons best known to the child neglectors, their child disappears never to be seen again?

I'm talking about people like yourself, who whole heartedly support the McCanns, which you have every right to do so, but hurl insults at those of us, who care about Madeleine and the way she was cruelly ousted from her siblings.

The facts speak for themselves, Kate and Gerry McCann perpetrated Madeleine's disappearance, whether she was abducted or not. People like yourself, have never followed the case and neither have you read the PJ files. Nothing you say makes any sense, I have asked you before, to show me why you believe the McCanns played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, given the fact they told the world and his wife, how they behaved on that so called family holiday. I'm still waiting for your answer.

Tony Bennett has done nothing to deserve the treatment he has received from the McCanns. He along with Goncalo Amaral, has done more to find out what happened to Madeleine, than her parents. I've read Tony Bennett's leaflets and I've read a booklet that he had printed, none of these items contained anything that wasn't in the PJ files. Tony Bennett has never accused the McCanns of killing Madeleine and he has always asked posters or people at his meetings, to only make constructive criticism about the McCanns.

I know this to be true, because I attended one of Tony Bennett's meetings in Nottingham and I used to be a member of a forum, that Tony Bennett is still a member of.

So instead of coming on to this forum, which is a pro Madeleine forum, bad mouthing those of us, including Tony Bennett and Goncalo Amaral who care about Madeleine. Go and find yourself a pro McCann forum, where you can badmouth the McCanns critics, till your heart is content.

I think there are still one or two pro McCann forums, however just be careful what you say, when you badmouth the critics. One pro McCann forum was closed down, because the McCann supporters made some unacceptable comments about the McCanns critics. Gerry McCann had threatened to close down every forum that contained criticism of he and his wife. I wonder how he felt, when he found out that it was a pro McCann forum that was closed down.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Sat 27 Oct - 2:26

Snowflake is a WUM or Kate herself.
adds nothing of substance.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Oct - 9:28

I loved her comment that her lack of charm is only because of what happens to her on this forum!

What I have noticed about trolls in general is their lack of a sense of humour and their almost robotic way of putting out the official version. You can imagine them as Daleks going "BELIEVE OR BE EXTERMINATED!"

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 23324

On a serious note, it's very similar behaviour to that displayed by people who have been brainwashed by barmy religious sects.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Oct - 17:06

Just a reminder to everyone, now that the days and nights are getting colder, don't forget to get some of this Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_images-25

just in case any snowflakes come along you may wish to eradicate!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Oct - 17:23

There's certainly a load of snowflakes forecast - what a drastic change in the weather.

No two snowflakes are alike so they say which is good news as it would be a little too much in having any more the same on here!

Perhaps we can award a prize to the first person who succeeds in getting Snowflake to answer a question sensibly. What an achievement that would be!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Oct - 17:29

I like it when the snowflakes melt away Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 25346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Sat 27 Oct - 18:58

Snow-flakes
By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Out of the bosom of the Air,
Out of the cloud-folds of her garments shaken,
Over the woodlands brown and bare,
Over the harvest-fields forsaken,
Silent, and soft, and slow
Descends the snow.

Even as our cloudy fancies take
Suddenly shape in some divine expression,
Even as the troubled heart doth make
In the white countenance confession,
The troubled sky reveals
The grief it feels.

This is the poem of the air,
Slowly in silent syllables recorded;
This is the secret of despair,
Long in its cloudy bosom hoarded,
Now whispered and revealed
To wood and field.

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 83453

snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 27 Oct - 20:09

marxman wrote:Snowflake is a WUM or Kate herself.

I think so too.

I'd love to ask snowflake which abductor she thinks was to blame? Eggman, pimpleman, Hewlett, Victoria beckham lookalike, the boss-eyed rasta or someone else?

Might be difficult mind you, the streets seem to have been heaving with dodgy people the day Madeleine disappeared.....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Oct - 20:14

In response to the poem about snowflakes, I'm more of a "There was an old gent from Kent" kind of poet.

Now we're back to the million dollar challenge of getting Snowflake to answer a question sensibly and without disrupting the topic.

Thank you Margaret for starting us off!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 27 Oct - 20:18

margaret wrote:

I think so too.

I'd love to ask snowflake which abductor she thinks was to blame? Eggman, pimpleman, Hewlett, Victoria beckham lookalike, the boss-eyed rasta or someone else?

Might be difficult mind you, the streets seem to have been heaving with dodgy people the day Madeleine disappeared.....

There was an abductor convention that week in PdL. An ugly abductor convention. Because bad people are always ugly. And swarthy.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 27 Oct - 20:37

Claudia79 wrote:
margaret wrote:

I think so too.

There was an abductor convention that week in PdL. An ugly abductor convention. Because bad people are always ugly. And swarthy.

Does that include the Victoria Beckham lookalikey?
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Oct - 20:46

I wll make it easier for her to choose, which one out of these Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 303636

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_untitled-23 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_MIRROR-20-08-08-EFIT_small
Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_thumbCAE7BKR1 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_x11815207 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_untitled-12 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_imagesCAY6DCOS Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_thumb Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_images-13 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_Suspect070509b Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_suspectman
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 27 Oct - 20:52

cherry1 wrote:I wll make it easier for her to choose, which one out of these Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 303636

Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_untitled-23 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_MIRROR-20-08-08-EFIT_small
Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_thumbCAE7BKR1 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_x11815207 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_untitled-12 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_imagesCAY6DCOS Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_thumb Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_images-13 Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_Suspect070509b Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 Th_suspectman

The man in the dark jacket and tie holding a photograph, 2nd row, 3rd from left - he is definately the most creepy. Tony Bennetts responses to Blacksmith's  "A worthy cause" - Page 3 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next