Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY

+3
malena stool
Annabel
Panda
7 posters

Go down

VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY Empty VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY

Post  HiDeHo Thu 15 Nov - 2:22

The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY

Although I did this video specifically for the new Facebook group it is, hopefully, still of interest to the investigation.

Sadly, I have a video overload on my pc which prvented me having enough energy to finish editing etc but I think its OK, for now anyway.

I have a lot of work trying to find stuff to delete or I will have to move into a new pc...I only have 13% space left so PC keeps freezing and made it impossible to finish video!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY Empty Re: VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY

Post  Panda Thu 15 Nov - 7:28

Well done as usual HiDeHo...it's a wonder you havn't been Carter Rucked before now.VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 25346

Good choice of music "Everybody Knows."VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 294124

Last edited by Panda on Thu 15 Nov - 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY Empty Re: VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY

Post  kitti Thu 15 Nov - 9:26

Why the hell are those two still walking around, free.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 15 Nov - 11:54

Panda wrote:Well done as usual HiDeHo...it's a wonder you havn't been Carter Rucked before now.VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 25346

Good choice of misic "Everybody Knows."VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 294124

I looked it up because the voice was familiar. Leonard Cohen.

Great video HiDeHo! VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 Nov - 12:34

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:Well done as usual HiDeHo...it's a wonder you havn't been Carter Rucked before now.VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 25346

Good choice of misic "Everybody Knows."VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 294124

I looked it up because the voice was familiar. Leonard Cohen.

Great video HiDeHo! VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 307691

AnnaEsse, I used to have a recording of Leonard Cohen," Suzanne"......don't know what happened to it played it loads of times.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 15 Nov - 12:38

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 15 Nov - 13:19

Well Annabel.....aren't you the clever one.VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 463742

I just listened to it again, brings back memories and I STILL don't understand the meaning of all the words.VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 294124

Is there any way I can transfer this to my computer ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 15 Nov - 19:52

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 15 Nov - 20:34

Brilliant video HiDeHo. VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 307691 VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 307691
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 15 Nov - 22:40

I see Mrs Gurney has put in an appearance! Surprise surprise!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 16 Nov - 7:46

Yes Anna, she does sometimes appear in her own name without her alter egos lol, give her time though, after all, she has got a lot off trawling to do and HiDeHo does seem to keep her very busy these days ....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Nov - 8:16

I'm grateful to HiDeHo for keeping her off the streets!

I thought that Pam always used her own name. There was someone supposedly on a remote island in the Pacific Ocean who was registering in multiple names but that wasn't Pam as far as I'm aware.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 16 Nov - 11:11

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm grateful to HiDeHo for keeping her off the streets!

I thought that Pam always used her own name. There was someone supposedly on a remote island in the Pacific Ocean who was registering in multiple names but that wasn't Pam as far as I'm aware.

There were multiple ID's, bot 17 of them that were the same people.

I exposed them and threatened with blocking (so far I haven't blocked anyone). The effort involved in creating new email accounts and then having to register with Youtube was recognised and they seemed to stop creating new IDs and/or using the old ones.

What I find interesting is that I cannot determine if it was PG or not.

They seemed to appear within the same timeframe PG posted and she was not posting. Immediately she started posting again the ID's stopped.

However, there were some very distinctive patterns that did/do not appear with PG.

This leaves me with a 50/50 as to whether it was her....OR she may be 'working' in conjunction with someone else.

She seems to post at weekends but was posting last night a PG2

Re the video.....I was a little hesitant to use Leonard Cohen song as I am sure its not to everyone's taste and could prevent people listening as its not what I would call 'easy listening'. But...it did seem to fit and was too much effort to change once I started having freezing problems on MovieMaker and posted video before it was complete.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 16 Nov - 12:21

VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 306321 HiDeHo

Thank you once again, for another very informative video, however I'm confused when you state that while the McCanns paid money to have the files translated into English, they have not made them available for the public to read. I thought the PJ files that are available to read on the PJ and the copies of the files that the McCanns were given, were the same files.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/home.htm

If you look at the top of the page on the link I have posted, it states that the information in the files belongs to the Ministerio Portimao, Portugal. It was released to the public on the 4th of August 2008, in accordance with Portuguese law.

When these files were released to the public, I remember Clarence Mitchell saying that the McCanns were very disappointed that the files had been released to the public. Mitchell said the McCanns wanted a chance to go through the files, before the public had a chance to.

Are you talking about different files that are not within the McCann PJ Files?
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 16 Nov - 13:46

Kathybelle. from what I understand the mccannpjfiles were translated by the members of different forums that we know.

The McCanns claimed to have spent £100,000 from the fund to get their own translation which ,as far as I know, has never been relesed to the public.

Scotland yard also had the original files translated for their review.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LpoIZn_W6JQJ:mccannexposure.wordpress.com/category/the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann/the-madeleine-foundation/page/3/+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
In the documentary, two former British police detectives investigating Madeleine’s disappearance say they have found important new leads in the 30,000 case files released by Portuguese police last summer and now translated into English, at a cost of £100,000 to the Madeleine Fund.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 16 Nov - 14:14

HiDeHo wrote:Kathybelle. from what I understand the mccannpjfiles were translated by the members of different forums that we know.

The McCanns claimed to have spent £100,000 from the fund to get their own translation which ,as far as I know, has never been relesed to the public.

Scotland yard also had the original files translated for their review.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LpoIZn_W6JQJ:mccannexposure.wordpress.com/category/the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann/the-madeleine-foundation/page/3/+&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca
In the documentary, two former British police detectives investigating Madeleine’s disappearance say they have found important new leads in the 30,000 case files released by Portuguese police last summer and now translated into English, at a cost of £100,000 to the Madeleine Fund.

Thanks HiDeHo, I thought it was the files that were in mccannfiles.com that were translated by posters. I thought the McCann PJ Files were the proper files.

I'm always quoting the PJ files, on You Tube, so does this mean that the McCanns so does this mean that the McCanns would have a case against me, if they read my posts where I quote these files?

Also is this why the McCanns are suing Tony Bennett? As far as I know, he has only quoted what is in the files, but if the files are different to the ones the McCanns have in their possession, then they will use this as a stick to beat him.

Blimey, I could find myself in the clink VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 302722 being supervised by a warden like "The Freak" from "Prisoner Cell Block H." VIDEO: The Madeleine McCann CONTROVERSY 389741

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/PCBH/joanferguson.htm

Lol did anyone see "Lily Savage" in "Prisoner Cell Block H. The Musical"? It was hilarious. The actress who played "The Freak" in the television series, was one of the warden.

Joking apart, I'm not saying the translators of the files on the internet, haven't translated them correctly. I'm only saying that the McCanns could say, that apart from the PJ and Scotland Yard, they are the only ones with access to copies of the original files, that are officially translated into English.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 16 Nov - 14:31

heoretically there is a multitude of tngs the McCans cold sue for, though doubtful they would go to such lengths regarding the files, though one never knows!

My videos are often copyright but youtube point it out to you and say its OK as they add the advertisements or block in certain countries.

As long as something is used in a manner to educate its probably OK (maybe...lol)

I have great faith that the files have been translated correctly, regardless of different interpretatons by translators. If there is any doubt, Ines scrutinises them independantly and reposts. She continues to translate the files....we are very lucky to have had all the translators!

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down