Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK

+2
cherry1
Lioned
6 posters

Go down

ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK Empty ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK

Post  Badboy Fri 23 Nov - 23:13

I UNDERSTAND THAT ATOS HAS DECLARED THAT SOME PEOPLE CAN WORK DESPITE THE FACT THEY ARE DEAD.
I WONDER HOW THAT WORKS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK Empty Re: ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK

Post  Guest Fri 23 Nov - 23:24

It's not a misprint for deaf, is it Badboy?!

I remember years ago that I had one of those joke "rules of this office" notices. Something to the effect that it's very hard to tell the difference between a normal worker and one who's dead; in future anyone who dies must fall over to avoid confusion.

My mother must have been having a bad day as she took it seriously and said what a terrible place I worked in!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 23 Nov - 23:56

THIS IS WHAT MY BROTHER TOLD ME,THERE WAS A PGROMME(MORNING/CHAT SHOW) WHERE IAIN DUNCAN SMITH WAS TOLD ATOS HAD DECLARED SEVERAL PEOPLE WERE CAPABLE OF WORK INSPITE OF THE FACT THEY HAD DIED, IT APPEARS ATOS WERE TOLD THE PERSON HAD DIED,AT LEAST THAT THE IMPRESSION I GET.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 24 Nov - 15:56

There is no doubt they are certainly causing deaths by people being driven to
suicide by being declared fit for work when they are clearly nowhere near ready
for work.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 24 Nov - 16:43

That is appalling behaviour from Duncan Smith who chooses to ignore that deaths are
down to his policies targetting those who are most vulnerable in society.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 24 Nov - 17:25

I suppose if you were dead you could still work.You could stick my dead body on a pole in the middle of a field and i could be a scarecrow ! I wouldn't mind as it wouldn't bother me at all.Also i suppose there could be a demand to have a real dead body in the films maybe or i could even donate my body to science for experimentation which i think would count as work of sorts.I could be a proper 'crash dummy' which the car manufacturers might find useful.
I suppose you would still have to pay tax but there wouldn't be much point paying National Insurance contributions.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 24 Nov - 17:41

THERE HAS ALSO BEEN A CASE SUPPOSEDLY WHERE A PARALYSED PERSON WHO HAS TO FLITTER HIS EYES TO OPERATE A COMPUTER WAS TOLD YOU CAN STACK SHELVES IN A SHOP.
IF TRUE, SOUNDS RIDICULOUS(SP?),PERHAPS SOMEONE COMPLAIN TO PROFESSIONAL BODIES.
ALSO CASE OF SOMEONE,AN MENTALLY HANDICAPPED PERSON WITH EPILEPSY WHO COULDN'T SIT STILL IN ONE PLACE PUT DOWN AS ABLE TO SIT IN A CHAIR FOR 45 MINUTES,IN SPITE OF THE FACT IT WAS ONLY A FEW MINUTES SHE SAT THERE,THEN WANDERING DOING ALL SORTS,THE ATOS ASSESSER SAID DON'T DO THAT IN AN ANGRY VOICE,THE MOTHER SAID DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT,SHE IS MENTALLY DISABLED ETC,WHEN THE PERSON HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH JOBCENTRE ADVISOR,THEY COULD SEE PERSON OBVIOUSLY COULDN'T HOLD DOWN A JOB,SO ADVISED AN APPEAL.
TALKED TO A JOBCENTRE ADVISOR A FEW WEEKS,SEEMS TO THINK ASSESSMENT SYSTEM IS WEIRD.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 24 Nov - 17:51

The assessors are conducting a short interview and tests and declaring people fit for work when their own GPs who have known them for years and are familiar with their condition are clearly saying they are not ready for work.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 24 Nov - 19:26

Duncan Smith is right, the dead CAN work, well after a fashion... 650 brain dead cretins, repetitive thugs and thieves are on the payroll of UK Ltd. in their head office in Westminster.
We don't seem to be any nearer to the lying b'stards paying any tax though.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 24 Nov - 21:07

I HAVE READ THAT SOMEONE WHO HAD BEEN DEAD FOR 3 MONTHS(DWP WAS TOLD) WAS DECLARED FIT FOR WORK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 26 Nov - 19:09

ATOS HAS ALSO CDECLARED PEOPLE WITH DEMENTIA FIT FOR WORK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 27 Nov - 3:52

I don't think it would notice in the house off commons anyway, there all dead from the neck up!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

ATOS DECLARES DEAD PEOPLE CAN WORK Empty as above

Post  halfamo Wed 28 Nov - 16:53

A son of a dear friend of mine was declared fit for work by these people , the letter informing him that he was fit for work arrived one day after he had dropped dead from a massive heart attack , he was 39 .He was never given a medical by these people its just a interview and after set questions are asked people are declared fit , its a disgrace.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 17 Sep - 0:48

I HAVE HEARD THAT A PERSON WAS TOLD THAT HE WOULD BE REASSENED(SP?) WHETHER HIS CEREBRAL PALSY HAVE IMPROVED IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS,WHEN CP IS NOT GOING TO IMPROVE IN THAT PERIOD.
ALSO MS SUFFERING TOLD YOU WILL/MIGHT IMPROVE IN SIX MONTHS, WHEN MS IS A CONDITION WHERE IT ONLY WORSEN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down