Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry McCann first item on news...

+15
almostgothic
matthew
AnnaEsse
tigger
mossman
cass
the slave
cherry1
jeanmonroe
Angelique
Lioned
Lillyofthevalley
Karen
malena stool
comperedna
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry McCann first item on news...

Post  fuzeta Sat 1 Dec - 21:15

interested wrote:The McCanns continue to see themselves as "victims" of the press by complaining about the intrusion but never mention how they have raked in money because the press publicized the Fund.

Well Interested there are victims and then there are the McCanns's ! The press started to print the truth and were instantly shut up and an apology was made by them. For £500,000 I think I would not mind that kind of victimisation. It would buy me a nice house, a nice car and quite a few luxury holidays Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 182123
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry McCann first item on news...

Post  matthew Sat 1 Dec - 21:16

This was posted on the J H forum...

“Just remind me, are these the same people?
The same people who wrote a daily blog for 3 years for all to see?
The same mother who presumably used her diary for reference to write her book?
The same mother who shared her darkest thoughts on the infamous 'p129'?
The same mother who wrote about her sex life?
The same mother who was paid a huge sum by Rebekkah Brook's newspaper ?
The same couple who hired a publicist / media adviser who boasted he could control what appeared in the press?
The same people who contacted the media within hours of their daughter being 'abducted'
The same people who refused to cooperate with the police
The same people who did regular staged photo shoots in PdL
The same people who set up photo shots in The Vatican with the Pope
The same people who set up photo shots outside The White House
The same people who went on the Oprah Winfrey Show
The people who now complain about Press intrusion ?
Or have I missed the point here ?

Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 307691
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 1 Dec - 21:21

Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 944533 Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 307691
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 1 Dec - 21:23

I assume the next step will be soliciting donations for the Hacked Off campaign.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 1 Dec - 21:31

Thats them Matthew, good guess Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 23324
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sat 1 Dec - 22:21

matthew wrote:This was posted on the J H forum...

“Just remind me, are these the same people?
The same people who wrote a daily blog for 3 years for all to see?
The same mother who presumably used her diary for reference to write her book?
The same mother who shared her darkest thoughts on the infamous 'p129'?
The same mother who wrote about her sex life?
The same mother who was paid a huge sum by Rebekkah Brook's newspaper ?
The same couple who hired a publicist / media adviser who boasted he could control what appeared in the press?
The same people who contacted the media within hours of their daughter being 'abducted'
The same people who refused to cooperate with the police
The same people who did regular staged photo shoots in PdL
The same people who set up photo shots in The Vatican with the Pope
The same people who set up photo shots outside The White House
The same people who went on the Oprah Winfrey Show
The people who now complain about Press intrusion ?
Or have I missed the point here ?

Gerry McCann first item on news... - Page 3 307691

This excellent post by PeterMac is also posted here: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/McCanns-PM-right-thing/story-17477289-detail/story.html

It could do with a few more green arrows.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Dec - 7:07

Thanks tigger, I had a look, decided to have my tuppenceworth, was told I had to sign up, filled in the required info....I would have a better chance of getting into Fort Knox.!!!!!! The user name wasn't long enough, the password had to have a mixture, the address verification was the last straw, I gave up.!!!

I'll go back and give a tick on PeterMacs' post......excellent.!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 2 Dec - 9:42

Lioned wrote:Boris is a clown who's only understanding of social depravation is when one of his socks gets stuck in the tumble drier.
I suppose he could team up with Prince Charles and reinvent the Looney Party.

And you know what Lioned, I'd bloody well vote for them, because they couldn't possibly be any worse than the shower of toerags we've got now. I am watching George Osbourne right now on Andrew Marr, and he's a dead ringer for Jimmy Carr with that smug face. I just want to slap it. Hard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 2 Dec - 9:58

It took me about 12 attempts to register on the site and, when eventually I did manage to post something, it wasn't published!

Still, never mind, others have directed readers to the PJ files and other sources of information. Good old Pammy, bless her cotton socks, has advertised the Jill Havern site as "one of the vilest on the Internet" which is bound to encourage people to go there and find out, as I did several years ago, that there was a lot of interesting material which gave me the incentive to look into the case further and realise that it was even less fragrant than rotting sea bass.

Beware, if you use your real name when registering on the local paper site, it will be visible to anyone clicking on your avatar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3