Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

+22
the slave
matthew
dutchclogs
LJC
AnnaEsse
mollydog
Justiceforallkids
chrissie
mossman
steve1295
yask27
fuzeta
malena stool
wjk
tanszi
tigger
Carolina
Loopdaloop
MaryB
Chris
Ang
cass
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Empty Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 2 Dec - 11:23

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
 HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Empty Re: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE

Post  Guest Sun 2 Dec - 11:29

AnnaEsse wrote: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 IPAD_e_Outro_Passrinho

Gerry has a brand new burrrrd?

http://mariacpois.blogspot.pt/2012/12/mensagem-subliminar.html
hahaha, I am having that video as my ringtone  HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 2 Dec - 11:34

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote: HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 IPAD_e_Outro_Passrinho

hahaha, I am having that video as my ringtone  HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124

Love it!  HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
 HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Dec - 12:05

Are we sure there is a split.? I posted on the Levene thread earlier this morning about the Andrew Marr show I had been watching . They were doing the Press revue and one article in the centre pages of the Observer. Would you believe it, there is a photo of Gerry and Kate hand in hand and I found the earlier photo of her posted here and it looks as if it was taken the same day, black double-breasted coat, green scarf ........so it doesn't look as if they have split.

Gerry McCann is being interviewed again , this time with a navy raincoat on.!!! Does anyone know how to copy and paste Centre Pages in the Observer ......just to verify it was taken on the same day.

Last edited by Panda on Sun 2 Dec - 12:09; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 2 Dec - 12:07

Panda wrote:Are we sure there is a split.? I posted on the Levene thread earlier this morning about the Andrew Marr show I had been watching . They were doing the Press revue and one article in the centre pages of the Observer. Would you believe it, there is a photo of Gerry and Kate hand in hand and I found the earlier photo of her posted here and it looks as if it was taken the same day, black double-breasted coat, green scarf ........so it doesn't look as if they have split.

I'm fairly sure that photo with her in the double-breasted coat is an old one from when they gave evidence at the enquiry. Will take a look.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Dec - 12:10

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:Are we sure there is a split.? I posted on the Levene thread earlier this morning about the Andrew Marr show I had been watching . They were doing the Press revue and one article in the centre pages of the Observer. Would you believe it, there is a photo of Gerry and Kate hand in hand and I found the earlier photo of her posted here and it looks as if it was taken the same day, black double-breasted coat, green scarf ........so it doesn't look as if they have split.

I'm fairly sure that photo with her in the double-breasted coat is an old one from when they gave evidence at the enquiry. Will take a look.

Thanks, I just edited to ask that very same question. It's the one in the Observer you need to ee.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 2 Dec - 12:25

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Thanks, I just edited to ask that very same question. It's the one in the Observer you need to ee.

HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Image_update_14aebd86663bcdb4_1354270616_9j-4aaqsk

Kate and Gerry McCann arrive to give evidence to the Leveson Inquiry last year. Credit: PA

http://www.itv.com/news/central/story/2012-11-29/kate-mccanns-leveson-response/
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 2 Dec - 12:38

We're not sure there is a split. But it's a rumour I have heard from a number of different sources now, so it cannot be discounted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Dec - 12:42

Many thanks AnnaEsse, sorry, I only just realised that JFAK thread ( I was misled by the Title) is the Kate Interview.

Better close this one . Kate doesn't look very happy in that photo either does she.!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Sun 2 Dec - 12:52

Kate has long hair now and has outgrown the fringe. I'm sure they haven't been seen together in the last few days. Maybe the photo above is the last time they have been pictured together so that's why the press have used it.  HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 678246
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Dec - 12:54

Iris wrote:We're not sure there is a split. But it's a rumour I have heard from a number of different sources now, so it cannot be discounted.

Hi Iris, Iv'e mentioned this before but worth repeating, this was over a year ago.

A Member of MM who I really had nothing to do with but was very well known to Members PM'd me to say someone she knew who knew the McCanns told her they had split up and asked my opinion on what she should do.

I said she shouldn't repeat it unless it was true and suggested the Guy who told her take action. Another PM from her pointed out a few reasons why this Guy couldn't do it and to be honest she sent 6 PM's in all . By this time I was getting a bit fed up , reiterated she was taking a big risk posting it if it wasn't true but it was her decision . Didn't hear from her ever again .

One point which might be relevant. When the McCanns became Directors, Gerry put Glenfields as his address and Kate used Braithwaites
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Dec - 12:57

Ang wrote:Kate has long hair now and has outgrown the fringe. I'm sure they haven't been seen together in the last few days. Maybe the photo above is the last time they have been pictured together so that's why the press have used it.  HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 678246

Yes Ang , thanks, but it's the one in the Observer we need to verify it was on the centr page if you know how to post how to post it here, feel free. HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ang Sun 2 Dec - 13:15

I've had a look but I can.t find it, sorry.
Ang
Ang
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 207
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Dec - 13:33

Ang wrote:I've had a look but I can.t find it, sorry.

O.K. thanks for trying , if it had been on the front page we could have done something.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun 2 Dec - 13:45

Iris wrote:
mossman wrote:Picture and no sound in the the McCann household at the moment, I bet. Poor Gerry, i bet Kate is hitting beds and calling him a f**** t****.

In answer to the question, both Kate and Gerry have "harmed" the search. They did that the day the stepped onto that Easyjet plane and left Portugal. They need to realise that. They and only they stopped the PJ's search and allowed the case to be shelved. They can only point the finger of blame at themselves in that regard.

What search? The "paernts" certainly never searched, that's well documented. They just sat and complained that "no-one was searching for Madeleine". How can you harm something that doesn't exist?

Scotland Yard aren't searching either.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 2 Dec - 13:49

I think they both harmed the search. Kate by not answering questions and all the criticism of the police force that was printed in her book. Police who were trying to help getting that shocking treatment. And neither of them seemed enthusiastic about a proper reconstruction led by the police.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 2 Dec - 14:04

The McCanns from day one controlled everything.......their own PR , which after over 5 years they still need to step in to organise the Press and keep them squeaky clean .

I think though they made a big, big mistake by criticising Cameron , why they did it is anyone's guess , now they have alienated themselves from the Press and Cameron ........tick, tock, tick, tock, maybe this is the start of something big. HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 2 Dec - 14:42

I think this is a bit of reverse psychology coming in. The review is short on money running out at Christmas and some might think its a bit minipulative to suggest that the review funding would be withdrawn, or ceased, because GMcC ciriticised the PM. It would then be read that the PM reacted to GMcCs criticism by stopping the fundingm rather than a decision based wholly on whether any further financial assistancce should be given to a case which has received exhaustive review by the PJ and the UK. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 2 Dec - 16:14

I think the McCanns have reached saturation point with the public. Not only that, they've turned the press against them and I would think the press have plenty of facts they are allowed to print.
The Express wasted no time with the Murat news, which I would think they have been sitting on for a bit until it would have maximum impact. Kate's remarks re Murat can be read in her book, nothing can change that.  HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 25346

So if the plan is to present the forsaken family around Christmas, I think it's going to misfire in an economic climate where a lot of people are trying to work out where the next meal is coming from and how to pay the heating bills.

Presenting 'Hacked off' with such luminaries as Hugh Grant and other annoyed celebrities isn't going to interest the public a lot I think. For a start their phones were never hacked by the press as they were far too aware of this danger. Admittedly during the investigation in Portugal their phonecalls were checked but not listened to. So the numbers and the duration were logged.

However, Murat's phonecalls were definitely tapped by the PJ.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 2 Dec - 17:00

Justiceforallkids wrote:HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE
Kate McCann has never given up her fight to find Madeleine

Kate McCann has never given up her fight to find Madeleine

Sunday December 2,2012
By Tracey Kandohla

KATE McCann fears her husband’s criticism of the Prime Minister may hamper the search for missing daughter Madeleine.

Gerry McCann hit out after David Cameron rejected Lord Leveson’s call for a new press law. He said that while he respected the PM he disagreed with his viewpoint.

Kate simply urged Mr Cameron to “embrace the report and act swiftly”. A source close to the McCanns said yesterday: “Kate and Gerry are relying on the Prime Minister to keep the Scotland Yard review, which he ordered, ongoing.

“The last thing Kate wants is to annoy or upset the PM and does not want there to be any backlash.” Kate now wants reassurance from the Government that the 18-month case review will continue.

The McCanns and the parents of Milly Dowler were among victims of press intrusion who declined to meet Culture Secretary Maria Miller to discuss the report. Kate wants to reschedule the meeting. The Home Office said there was no deadline on the Met review.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/361929/Has-Gerry-McCann-harmed-search-for-Madeleine

I think the registration for this forum should be reopened! with a privso that if there are any troublemakers that they get banned quickly!
As from the look of this headline, members of the daily express have been coming to this forum! Love how they're taking the piss now!!

The daily mail said recently that it used www.abovetopsecret.com for news stories, so it wouldn't surprise me if journos came here!
Would be interesting to see the thoughts of some new people!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 2 Dec - 17:02

'I think the registration for this forum should be reopened! with a privso that if there are any troublemakers that they get banned quickly!
As from the look of this headline, members of the daily express have been coming to this forum!
The daily mail said recently that it used www.abovetopsecret.com for news stories, so it wouldn't surprise me if journos came here!
Would be interesting to see the thoughts of some new people!'

HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 944533
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 2 Dec - 17:34

matthew wrote:'I think the registration for this forum should be reopened! with a privso that if there are any troublemakers that they get banned quickly!
As from the look of this headline, members of the daily express have been coming to this forum!
Would be interesting to see the thoughts of some new people!'

HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 944533

Of course journos come here. I remember posting when Kate was up for the Woman and Home award, I wrote that the magazine was like something out of the 50's where the Little Woman had to be told what to say and do and think. I can't remember which paper it appeared in, but about a week later some journo repeated my post, almost verbatim.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Sun 2 Dec - 18:49

It's his flat head that gets me!
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 2 Dec - 19:32

It's his flat head that gets me!

HAS GERRY MCCANN 'HARMED' SEARCH FOR MADELEINE - Page 2 Hermanmunster
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 2 Dec - 19:37

What about the 45 degree slope backwards when seen sideways, it's always alarmed me.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next