Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kellys Bar

+3
Badboy
Panda
fred
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kellys Bar - Page 2 Empty Re: Kellys Bar

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 1:26

cherry1 wrote:thats interesting jd, I have no doubt whatsoever that this whole scam was planned
well in advance and also Murat possibly involved in some way.

Yes and why he was suddenly called back on the early hours of May 1st..something happened on the afternoon on April 30th (the day nobody talks about)

You could not create this scam in an hour or 2 whoever you are and whatever contacts you have...takes a few days of planning and getting things into place. You most certainly could not walk into your apartment at 9pm at night and create all this within 60 mins...impossible...not to mention the emotional grief involved
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Kellys Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kellys Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 1:29

I read something way back about it all being possibly planned in UK, and the info on the phones that kikoratan has done is very interesting as well.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Kellys Bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kellys Bar - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 1:39

cherry1 wrote:I read something way back about it all being possibly planned in UK, and the info on the phones that kikoratan has done is very interesting as well.

Ive read this too and there are many reasons to believe it...But imo with all things considered I don't feel it was this much pre planned. Something more business yes on the agenda and why the meet up in PDL, but not the cover up of what actually happened, this would be way too cold blooded and whatever the mccanns and friends are, I don't believe they are this
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 1:42

Well it seems it was not a holiday as such with Gerry saying he wasnt there to enjoy
himself but they have given everyone to believe it was a holiday. So definitely some other reason for being there I would think.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 1:48

cherry1 wrote:Well it seems it was not a holiday as such with Gerry saying he wasnt there to enjoy
himself but they have given everyone to believe it was a holiday. So definitely some other reason for being there I would think.

I wonder if that video is a red herring (I am not convinced at all it is from PDL in April/May 2007) as I can't see why they would ever release it and add speculation especially 24 days later and after gerry mccann had been back home to Rothley. Its a curious one this video, everyone imo looks about 6 months younger and Maddie seems to have had her tracksuit bottoms cut off during the flight...strange. From all my deep research it is clear they were there for business, probably to do with NHS. I strongly believe clarence mitchell was also there too as part of the business they were into, but he ended up having to protect whatever it was by being their spokesman and so involved even 5 years later when he is not being paid. We shall see if the accounts show him still being paid
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 1:54

Yes I believe Mitchell may have been there, and possibly something to do with the
Pathways project. Wasnt there something about Mitchell paying the bill in the bar.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 2:46

cherry1 wrote:Yes I believe Mitchell may have been there, and possibly something to do with the
Pathways project. Wasnt there something about Mitchell paying the bill in the bar.

To quote one comment:

There is some conjecture Mitchell was in PDL on the night of the 3rd. This 'news' appears here as something of an open secret. There are witnesses who saw Mitchell with the McCann’s on the evening of the 3rd and one man even suggested Mitchell dinned with the McCann’s group. As a media gvmt spokesman and middleman or go-between Mitchell could well have had a multitude of reasons to be there. Perhaps for reasons not entirely unconnected with Woolfalls most fortuitous rendezvous also with the McCann group that spring.

In Luz there were assembled in Luz Men of Medicine, Men of Money and Men of Politics.

Even dianne webster worked for local government credit control, apparently the The National Audit Office, a government body that analyses how public money is spent in government organisations like the NHS

Removing the personality from the name, you do see mitchell has totally always been the one that guards the mccanns and their story, even when he is not being paid. gerry mccann purring like a cheshire cat and could not have sucked up to him more at the Leveson Inquiry with how great clarence is and what a true friend etc (lost count the number of times he said how wonderful clarence was that it got embarrassing). Who seriously in a top government job would resign to be a spokesman for a couple he did not know (allegedly) who's child could have returned at any day..massive risk (let alone the motivation to make this step) and one the likes of these people do not take unless there is a substantial reason for them to gain, or to be in control of a cover up...certainly not to be just a spokesman that could end with hours

jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 31 Dec - 7:03

'Even dianne webster worked for local government credit control, apparently the The National Audit Office, a government body that analyses how public money is spent in government organisations like the NHS'

At last! The dizzy granny is gone. I've said before that middle-aged women become invisible.

Diane Webster wasn't there to babysit the children, she seemed to be doing pretty much what the others did, therefore her status on the holiday was on a par with the rest of the Tapas. She would probably have useful information or know which contacts to supply for interested parties.

Last edited by tigger on Mon 31 Dec - 7:13; edited 1 time in total
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 31 Dec - 7:05

cherry1 wrote:Yes I believe Mitchell may have been there, and possibly something to do with the

Which would also explain the very early appearance of his old mate Lori Campbell, who worked with him during the Soham murders.

It is probably the Dr. Ludke analysis that you refer to? I would agree that this started a long time ago. I believe it started in 2006 - not a plan to kill a child but something that evolved as a 'wouldn't it be the end of all our troubles if something like this happened'. Vague, but talking about a life free from chores and a difficult child (who imo was probably ill) a life of being A list people, rubbing shoulders with - well, possibly all the people who were contacted in the early days, Rowling, Branson, Beckham etc.

Below is the Steel Magnolia post that I find very interesting in this regard. I believe it started with the publication of this report and if it were microchipping, a pilot study would involve the type of people present in PdL to talk this over in an 'informal' atmosphere.

http://thedisclosureproject-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/agenda-microchip-one-generation-is-all.html

At this juncture, an unfortunately common tragedy of modern life will occur: A small child, likely a photogenic toddler, will be murdered or horrifically abused. It will happen in one of the media capitals of the Western world, thereby ensuring non-stop breathless coverage. Chip manufactures will recognize this as the opportunity they have been anticipating for years. With their technology now largely bug-free, familiar to most citizens and comparatively inexpensive, manufacturers will partner with the police to launch a high-profile campaign encouraging parents to implant their children "to ensure your own peace of mind."
unquote

This report was published in 2006.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 11:03

That article is really interesting tigger, could fit with Gerrys 'wider agenda'.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 31 Dec - 12:25

cherry1 wrote:That article is really interesting tigger, could fit with Gerrys 'wider agenda'.

I think it was his inspiration and absolution at the same time. They were going to save so many children! Just my opinion but the psychology fits.
Not to do down the roman catholic faith but one can sin, has to be sorry and make some kind of reparation, then you're absolved.
Gerry also thinks he's clever, which is why we are stuck with the impossible abduction.

..and also imo it was always going to be an 'accident' for which all the plans 'post accident' were prepared. It's not a crime until it's been done and when it's been done it can have been an accident whatever happened.

I can quite see that kind of reasoning by a narcissistic, controlling person.

Again, please don't take my stance as anti Roman catholic, I'm just pointing out how this can be used.

Last edited by tigger on Mon 31 Dec - 12:29; edited 1 time in total
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 12:28

I seem to remember some time ago we did some research on a boat that was in
PDL around that time and we researched the names of those on the boat and found
that there were guys from firms dealing with security issues, chipping, etc.,
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 31 Dec - 12:40

cherry1 wrote:I seem to remember some time ago we did some research on a boat that was in
PDL around that time and we researched the names of those on the boat and found
that there were guys from firms dealing with security issues, chipping, etc.,

Our posts crossed, that sounds very interesting. If you ever come across it again, tell me all!
The thing is imo, there were two conspiracies as I read recently was the case with the Kennedy assassination. The orginal killing which was a combined Mafia/Cia enterprise. CIA pulled out at the last moment, mafia did it.
Oswald thought he worked for the CIA and was told to liaise with one of the hitmen. Consequently the CIA panicked big time when he was arrested instead of being shot at the cinema. They were on the spot and started a cover up straight away. I believe they killed Officer Tippett. Oswald would have had to be an Olympic runner to do it.
The cover up and doctoring of the Zapruder film amongst others was loosely structured, since it had not been planned to any extend. So a lot of leaks there.

Seems to be the same here, badly executed abduction. Follow up which wasn't expected and had to be done on the hoof shows many leaks. Quite a lot from the not so bright main players.
Had both events been directed by a competent person, we would be looking at two sainted parents who are helping the whole world in finding lost children. Gracing the front pages of the papers on a regular basis.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 12:56

i think the boat stuff may have been in 3as or headlines today but not come across the
postings recently unfortunately.

Also came across something recently which cant find at mo relating to a certain crime programme, and theory mooted where people making up scripts of a crime and then acting out the crime but with an ending where they blame an innocent person words to that effect. I note in this case there are links in people involved and wider relationships to certain programme, no idea if anything in that or not. interesting though that some of the detectives involved in Dando case involved in review. Dando obviously worked on a certain programme and also I believe was doing work on N.Wales Childrens homes in relation to paedo rings and abuse of children.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 17:39

tigger wrote:

Which would also explain the very early appearance of his old mate Lori Campbell, who worked with him during the Soham murders.

It is probably the Dr. Ludke analysis that you refer to? I would agree that this started a long time ago. I believe it started in 2006 - not a plan to kill a child but something that evolved as a 'wouldn't it be the end of all our troubles if something like this happened'. Vague, but talking about a life free from chores and a difficult child (who imo was probably ill) a life of being A list people, rubbing shoulders with - well, possibly all the people who were contacted in the early days, Rowling, Branson, Beckham etc.

Below is the Steel Magnolia post that I find very interesting in this regard. I believe it started with the publication of this report and if it were microchipping, a pilot study would involve the type of people present in PdL to talk this over in an 'informal' atmosphere.

http://thedisclosureproject-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/06/agenda-microchip-one-generation-is-all.html

At this juncture, an unfortunately common tragedy of modern life will occur: A small child, likely a photogenic toddler, will be murdered or horrifically abused. It will happen in one of the media capitals of the Western world, thereby ensuring non-stop breathless coverage. Chip manufactures will recognize this as the opportunity they have been anticipating for years. With their technology now largely bug-free, familiar to most citizens and comparatively inexpensive, manufacturers will partner with the police to launch a high-profile campaign encouraging parents to implant their children "to ensure your own peace of mind."
unquote

This report was published in 2006.

This fits in with Danie Krugel 'prediction' back in January 2007 that a big international event was going to happen in 3 months time which would require the use of his machine....which is essence did happen. Might be a strange coincidence though the dates all check out correctly on the comments and blog date, its intriguing with his prediction being correct and then his involvement in July 2007 which prompted kate mccanns dream and the dogs going in to find cadaver and blood in 11 different all related to the mccanns

http://moonflake.wordpress.com/2007/01/09/danie-krugel-first-contact/
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 31 Dec - 17:50

I'm determined to work out the riddle in Paulo Cristovão's book " Buying a book does not give us the power to "know" the truth, as if it was a chip that is implanted in us, right after we pass the checkout and pay for a heap of leaves and a binder. Buying a book means that we have the key to open the door into something that will make us think. After that, then, will come Knowledge. Here and now. Please do think."

'A chip implanted in us' is self explanatory that the PJ know more along these lines, but its just occurred to me the part "Buying a book....right after we pass the checkout and pay for a heap of leaves and a binder. Buying a book means that we have the key to open the door into something that will make us think" is some clue from Maddies sticker book? which was bought from Sainsburys...though I cannot connect the two myself, maybe someone can? The PJ seized the sticker book that night...just a thought
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 31 Dec - 18:14

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum