Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Speech

+5
weissnicht
Krisy22
cass
Loopdaloop
Justiceforallkids
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Free Speech - Page 2 Empty Re: Free Speech

Post  ShabbyTiger Sat 19 Jan - 16:50

The End Is Nigh wrote:I'd agree his position is not without weakness, but in presenting his side of the story there are opportunities for views other than those promulgated by Healy & McCann to be aired - and reported upon.

That might make some of the hook, line & sinker brigade sit up and take notice.

Mind you, Healy & McCann have other reasonably pressing matters to attend to, not least of which is Goncalo Amaral's damages.

The tide is ebbing.

Fair play in what you sed TEIN but the the simple fact that professionally accredited translations have not been used by Tony will be the death nell, sorry to be so blunt but thats the way it is. If he can't produce evidence of professinally translited files then he's had it.
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
Free Speech - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Free Speech - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Sat 19 Jan - 16:54

The End Is Nigh wrote:I'd agree his position is not without weakness, but in presenting his side of the story there are opportunities for views other than those promulgated by Healy & McCann to be aired - and reported upon.

That might make some of the hook, line & sinker brigade sit up and take notice.

Mind you, Healy & McCann have other reasonably pressing matters to attend to, not least of which is Goncalo Amaral's damages.

The tide is ebbing.

Fair play in what you sed TEIN but the the simple fact that professionally accredited translations have not been used by Tony will be the death nell, sorry to be so blunt but thats the way it is. If he can't produce evidence of professinally translited files then he's had it.

duplicate please delete
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :
Free Speech - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Free Speech - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 19 Jan - 17:13

I wouldnt worry your head about Tony, or his family which seems to concern you, Tony is
nobody's fool, as a number of corrupt Essex police officers have found out to their cost in the
Lee Balkwell case.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Sat 19 Jan - 17:28

cherry1 wrote:I wouldnt worry your head about Tony, or his family which seems to concern you, Tony is
nobody's fool, as a number of corrupt Essex police officers have found out to their cost in the
Lee Balkwell case.

cherry1, "facts" taken from non-professionally accredited translations will be hammered in court. Where did Tony get his translations from, if I may ask?
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 17:36

We've read and understood your point, Shabby Tiger. Several times.

Has your experience on the other Forum (Tales of which lies at the root of this very Thread) not had any effect?

And as far as TB is concerned, his case doesn't rely upon pre-judgement here.

Last edited by The End Is Nigh on Sat 19 Jan - 17:38; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 19 Jan - 17:38

Shabby tiger - You seem consumed with anxiety about Tony and his family, perhaps you are in need of a holiday -
perhaps somewhere like China may be a good place so you can get away from it all.

You have given your views about this which we have all seen.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 17:39

It seems a particularly pointless line of questioning as how would anyone other than Tony be able to say who supplied the translations?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Sat 19 Jan - 17:50

Fair play to all who have aired their opinions here. I am just pointing out that I question the professionalism of the translations that have been used.... and I think that the courts may do the same. Unless TB can prove that he has used an accredited translation bureau to support his case, then he is sunk. JMO.
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 19 Jan - 17:54

ShabbyTiger wrote:Fair play to all who have aired their opinions here. I am just pointing out that I question the professionalism of the translations that have been used.... and I think that the courts may do the same. Unless TB can prove that he has used an accredited translation bureau to support his case, then he is sunk. JMO.

An odd point to pick up on. Almost like you're scratching around there for some way in which Tony must be going wrong. Why not just leave it and know that it's Tony's business and nothing to get yourself concerned with.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 17:55

Its pointless asking these questions here when Tony Bennett is not a member here, and so can't reply. You'd be better off asking on Jilll's, or Twitter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 17:57

Sadly for Shabby Tiger, his or her dulcet roar has been silenced on the Jill Havern site.

Should Tony ever mention the answer to this vexed question, I'll post it here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next