Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mail are accepting comments

+11
AnnaEsse
kitti
BelEddie
Loopdaloop
fred
interested
cherry1
fuzeta
hobnob
SteveT
margaret
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mail are accepting comments Empty Mail are accepting comments

Post  fred Sat 19 Jan - 13:29

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Mail are accepting comments Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mail are accepting comments Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Mail are accepting comments Empty Re: Mail are accepting comments

Post  cass Sat 19 Jan - 14:29

got it on fb fred -- i never get anything posted on the mail --- but a bit of arrow bmping might help
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Mail are accepting comments Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mail are accepting comments Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 15:05

The same article appears almost verbatim in the Mirror.
!
Interesting that they both point out that the McCanns no longer employ their own search team. That might make Joe Public wonder what they need even more money for.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 16:35

Iris wrote:The same article appears almost verbatim in the Mirror.
!
Interesting that they both point out that the McCanns no longer employ their own search team. That might make Joe Public wonder what they need even more money for.

Healy and McCann have never even been a footslogging part of their own "Search Team", have they?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 19 Jan - 16:46

Where is all this 'support' they supposedly have? The comments are not good.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 19 Jan - 17:01

margaret wrote:Where is all this 'support' they supposedly have? The comments are not good.
margeret not good at all are they Mail are accepting comments 23324 Mail are accepting comments 25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 17:05

I was about to Post simply "Madeleine McCann was not Abducted" but of course Registration is required, so I have given my opinion indirectly using the Rating feature, which is open to all. For now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 19 Jan - 17:07

People are waking up to the facts of the case, many on twitter who did not know anything
other than what is in British media, have been enlightened, similarly those on forums, the truth
is getting out slowly but surely.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 17:13

Someone said "Well done Kate. Keep looking"

If only that Poster had read widely enough to know that Kate has never actually looked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 17:16

Crikey!

I've just read all 81 Comments to date and had a look at the Ratings.

It's very clear indeed what the public truly believe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 19 Jan - 17:41

The fact that negative comments are actually being allowed in some of the media
is a turning point in itself, at one time they would have been whooshed away as fast
as they were put up.

Perhaps people have opened their eyes to what is going on, especially in light of what
was written on page 129!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sat 19 Jan - 17:44

Let's hope the general public have opened their eyes!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 19 Jan - 17:55

I think more and more of them have opened their eyes

Mail are accepting comments 424743
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Sat 19 Jan - 17:56

you can register using any name you like and a disposable email address ( hotmail is ideal) my comment wasn't posted last time i looked regarding them trying to come to an agreement with Goncalo Amaral and also the suits involving Tony Bennet and Pat brown
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 18:01

I'm not bothered about anonymity - my beliefs and views are sincere - but just try to keep the number of sites I register with down to the bare bones. No Twatter or FaceSpace either!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 19 Jan - 18:45

I do not know if it shows that the general public are waking up. I sometimes go on the DM site to comment. I am sure anything about Madeleine draws attention from people like us, ones that are on forums and are either for or against.

I would like to think it was the general public who are waking up to it, those that have not been involved before but I do doubt it.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 18:55

Ok - If we accept that reasonable hypothesis, surely the corollary must be that support from those who have actively believed Healy & McCann must be on the wane?

ie Why haven't the "Pros" (I don't really like that categorisation, but now reluctantly go with the flow) got on their own soap-boxes?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 19 Jan - 19:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:Ok - If we accept that reasonable hypothesis, surely the corollary must be that support from those who have actively believed Healy & McCann must be on the wane?

ie Why haven't the "Pros" (I don't really like that categorisation, but now reluctantly go with the flow) got on their own soap-boxes?
miss admit i havent looked at any pro posts since the old sol days -- are there still forums where they go ? wonder what they think of the latest news -- anyone seen anything ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 19 Jan - 19:14

the fact that we had a pro on here recently trying to scare people off and another one repeating concern for Tony and trying desperately to point out to everyone the error of his ways! - I think shows quite clearly they are rattled!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 19 Jan - 20:59

I notice the Mail comments stop at "88". Those that do appear and the numbers represented in the "Best rated" are encouraging. I have to think there must be many more which were refused. I would have liked to see some enquiring about Halligen's so-called "accused" swindle, as mentioned in the article. I guess any comments about that were refused.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 20 Jan - 8:50

They are accepting quite a lot of negative comments, before it was generally pro McCann comments printed.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan - 9:10

Other than the clearly marked change of public opinion, it is very noticeable that "Abduction" is still treated as incontrovertible fact.

But it isn't.

There is no Evidence for it.

There is much more Intelligence (ie Pointers that don't amount to Evidence) suggesting a Misadventure covered up by family and friends.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 20 Jan - 10:52

just seen a post on fb --where they are still taking coments today
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 20 Jan - 11:15

fuzeta wrote:I do not know if it shows that the general public are waking up. I sometimes go on the DM site to comment. I am sure anything about Madeleine draws attention from people like us, ones that are on forums and are either for or against.

I would like to think it was the general public who are waking up to it, those that have not been involved before but I do doubt it.

Even if it was members of forums just red-arrowing, there is a significant number of red arrows.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan - 11:57

As I feel quite strongly that the Abduction propaganda has not been challenged, I've registerd and submitted the following:

"Please remember that there is not one iota of evidence supporting the hypothesis of abduction, other than the Statements of the Parents and Friends. There is, however, much (admittedly not strong enough for Prosecution) that has been discovered forensically that points very much towards this poor child having died as the result of a misadventure and of a determined and prolonged cover-up. Even if you are disinclined to believe what lies within the Portuguese Police files (Much of which is available in the Public Domain), do take time to set aside the inevitable and understandable sympathy for the Parents and family and just consider for a moment what is most likely to have happened."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next