Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

+18
kitti
matthew
wjk
weissnicht
AnnaEsse
Annabel
dutchclogs
cherry1
Lillyofthevalley
fuzeta
almostgothic
mossman
SteveT
Chris
jeanmonroe
susible
interested
Karen
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  Panda Wed 6 Feb - 22:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h8Qc3YCaHY&playnext=1&list=PLDCF22535653D5158&index=44

This is the Esther McVey video......couldn't be more explicit.Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 25346

One of the comments:-
Comments

• Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 Pixel-vfl3z5WfWReport from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 Pixel-vfl3z5WfW

• Remove
    • Report profile image
    • Flag for spam
    • Block User
    • Unblock User
    Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 1
    McCannsRLying 4 years ago

Esther, as you know there are senior politicians in your party who had grave reservations about your involvement with the McCanns.
    I just hope this little girl's body is found soon so she can at least have some dignity in death.
    And, if you want to do something constructive, I would suggest you ask Kate to tell the truth.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 Empty Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post  dutchclogs Thu 7 Feb - 6:39

fuzeta wrote:
mossman wrote:So two days in court, thousands spent on lawyers, un-imaginable pain and suffering for Tony Bennett and what do we get ?

Their own legal reps cannot state as fact that Madeleine was abducted and they do not want Tony to go to prison. Am I missing something ?

As my mother would say, they have more money than sense.

More of other peoples money than sense. If they had had to earn every penny it would not be so easy to let trickle through their fingers!

Spot on Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 Empty BBC East Midlands-Bennett going to stop Hounding McCanns /BBC E Midlands 6 February

Post  Annabel Thu 7 Feb - 7:37

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Feb - 7:46

End his campaign ......

Is that the campaign to get justice for Madeleine ?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 7 Feb - 7:51

kitti wrote:End his campaign ......

Is that the campaign to get justice for Madeleine ?

Tony says on the video that he's tired now after having to represent himself. Well, he's more than done his bit for justice for Madeleine. Hopefully, after the publicity the court case has generated, there will be people asking "What allegations?" And people looking for all those others that Tony referred to who have been writing about the McCanns.

Tony, you have done well over these past few years and I hope you now have a well-deserved good rest!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Feb - 7:56

Yes your right Anna.....I just thought that after everything he has done for Madeleine perhaps he could still give his opinions but saying that....the Mccanns will be monitoring his every word.

I hope he has a good rest but I also hope that after he has had a good think he could give some input as has been seen, that input has put the wind up the Mccanns.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Feb - 8:43

He could of course debate on a Forum with a new user name......as long as he steers clear of saying anything contentious,I think though that the Amaral case will be the decider for all of us.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Feb - 8:49

Certainly the Amaral Case will be more significant in the big scheme of things, but the real decider will be the strategy arising from the close liaison between SY and our Portuguese friends. Whether the two become interdependent remains to be seen, but I continue to have high hopes that an acceptable "result" will ensue.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 7 Feb - 8:52

panda morning -- i dont think they are ever going to leave tony alone tbh -- all this we do not want to have him in prison is a load of tosh -- it is about what the public are thinking too that has rocked them to the core imo -- it is about damage limitation now -- would suprise me if they go away after this -- they know there might be a chance that the fund will be looked over -- they know sy are looking into these sightings choose how stupid they are -- they will close the fund -- give some away -- and move on imo
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Feb - 8:58

cass wrote: -- they know there might be a chance that the fund will be looked over

I should be extremely surprised indeed if the Fund hasn't already been part of the Review.

Extremely surprised indeed Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Feb - 10:00

The End Is Nigh wrote:Certainly the Amaral Case will be more significant in the big scheme of things, but the real decider will be the strategy arising from the close liaison between SY and our Portuguese friends. Whether the two become interdependent remains to be seen, but I continue to have high hopes that an acceptable "result" will ensue.

I sincerely hope you are right TEIN, but SY seem to be playing into the hands of the McCanns more by adding credence to the NZ saga which is an insult to the Family of the child and the NZ Police.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 7 Feb - 10:05

Panda wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Certainly the Amaral Case will be more significant in the big scheme of things, but the real decider will be the strategy arising from the close liaison between SY and our Portuguese friends. Whether the two become interdependent remains to be seen, but I continue to have high hopes that an acceptable "result" will ensue.

I sincerely hope you are right TEIN, but SY seem to be playing into the hands of the McCanns more by adding credence to the NZ saga which is an insult to the Family of the child and the NZ Police.

SY are just dotting the i's...crossing the t's Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 25346
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 7 Feb - 10:10

I don't trust SY. (nor Cameron or May)
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Feb - 10:11

cass wrote:panda morning -- i dont think they are ever going to leave tony alone tbh -- all this we do not want to have him in prison is a load of tosh -- it is about what the public are thinking too that has rocked them to the core imo -- it is about damage limitation now -- would suprise me if they go away after this -- they know there might be a chance that the fund will be looked over -- they know sy are looking into these sightings choose how stupid they are -- they will close the fund -- give some away -- and move on imo
Morning cass, I virtually said that on another thread just now, great minds think alike.Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 294124
Let's wait and see what the verdict is, it is noticeable that the Press have lost interest in the Madeleine case and the Amaral case will be the decider . If he wins that will be the end of the McCann /Madeleine saga, if he loses, the McCanns will feel vindicated and untouchable . If they reach agreement and the case is closed neither of them has won. However, even they know now it is time to wind up the Fund . Of cours, we could all be in for a big shock if the SY report is made public, it should be because it is Taxpayers money being used .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Feb - 10:14

Panda wrote:

Well, I very much doubt if SY are going to say anything that gives away a hint of the real position ... Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 192282
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 7 Feb - 10:16

weissnicht wrote:I don't trust SY. (nor Cameron or May)

Me either, weissi!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 7 Feb - 10:16

kitti wrote:Yes your right Anna.....I just thought that after everything he has done for Madeleine perhaps he could still give his opinions but saying that....the Mccanns will be monitoring his every word.

I hope he has a good rest but I also hope that after he has had a good think he could give some input as has been seen, that input has put the wind up the Mccanns.
Morning kitti Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 306321
Don't forget the judge hasn't given Tony his punishment yet. He would be mad to say on camera, yes, I'm going to continue doing what I've been doing, imo.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Feb - 10:18

Panda wrote: Of course, we could all be in for a big shock if the SY report is made public, it should be because it is Taxpayers money being used .

The SY report will not be made public.

Not only was it clearly and explicitly stated at the outset that it wouldn't be - and rightly so - but also there is no precedent in procedure or protocol for such publication to occur.

The fact that Taxpayers' money is being used is a dead herring Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Feb - 10:21

pennylane wrote:

Me either, weissi!

Fortunately, I and many others do have faith in SY and in the reasons why the Government agreed to instigate a Review in the wake of the scoping exercise.

Some people believe the Review was occasioned by Healy & McCann because of the much-vaunted pleading letter. That, however, was desperate McSpin in the wake of a decision already made.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Feb - 10:22

matthew wrote:
Panda wrote:

SY are just dotting the i's...crossing the t's Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 25346

Morning matthew , if the DNA proves that the child is not Madeleine , what has it proved in relation to the SY Review?
Will the review acknowledge that the Portugese Police did everything they could to chase up any leads etc and put paid publically to the McCann accusation and more importantly publish a summary of the Review so the public are aware of this and don't donate any more money to the Fund.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 7 Feb - 10:25

The End Is Nigh wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Me either, weissi!

Fortunately, I and many others do have faith in SY and in the reasons why the Government agreed to instigate a Review in the wake of the scoping exercise.

Some people believe the Review was occasioned by Healy & McCann because of the much-vaunted pleading letter. That, however, was desperate McSpin in the wake of a decision already made.

Agree 100% about the review. Set up way too quickly to be anything to do with the pleading letter. It was already about to get underway imo.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 7 Feb - 10:30

Hi...theres 0.000% chance this dna will be Maddie's but SY have to be seen to be checking this out even if they know 100% it wont be Maddie's dna,it shows thouroughness when the case goes to trial
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Feb - 10:31

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Panda wrote: Of course, we could all be in for a big shock if the SY report is made public, it should be because it is Taxpayers money being used .

The SY report will not be made public.

Not only was it clearly and explicitly stated at the outset that it wouldn't be - and rightly so - but also there is no precedent in procedure or protocol for such publication to occur.

The fact that Taxpayers' money is being used is a dead herring Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 25346

Oh, I just hate people like you TIEN who pour cold water on peoples' hopes.. Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 980535
Personally I think the public has a right to know, the majority of the Fund money came from public donations . I don't know about a red herring but if is proven that the PJ were not lax then the McCanns owe them a public apology .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 7 Feb - 10:34

matthew wrote:Hi...theres 0.000% chance this dna will be Maddie's but SY have to be seen to be checking this out even if they know 100% it wont be Maddie's dna,it shows thouroughness when the case goes to trial
I hope I'm still around to witness this matthew, my middle name is "doubting Thomas."Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013 - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 7 Feb - 10:34

but if is proven that the PJ were not lax then the McCanns owe them a public apology .

..& a few years behind bars
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next