Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case

5 posters

Go down

Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case Empty Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case

Post  Guest Wed 13 Feb - 12:00

Following on from the Report on the Hearing Thread https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22729-report-from-mccanns-v-bennett-6-feb-2013 .....................

It was stated that Judgement could be delivered around a week after the Hearing, though experience means such estimates must not be treated as gospel.

Has there been a more precise intimation of when the outcome will be known?

There must be a degree of notice in order to permit the Parties to attend.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case Empty Re: Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case

Post  almostgothic Wed 13 Feb - 12:13

I seem to remember reading somewhere that TB said it would be within two weeks - maybe someone could confirm this ('cos my memory isn't quite as reliable as it used to be!)
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case Empty Re: Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case

Post  chrissie Wed 13 Feb - 12:17

almostgothic wrote:I seem to remember reading somewhere that TB said it would be within two weeks - maybe someone could confirm this ('cos my memory isn't quite as reliable as it used to be!)

I read it too but I can't remember where!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Feb - 12:18

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's correct.

Can't believe it's a week already since I was sitting on those awful hard benches in court!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 13 Feb - 12:20

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Yes, I'm pretty sure that's correct.

Can't believe it's a week already since I was sitting on those awful hard benches in court!

Well done for going along to support Tony Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case 944533
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Feb - 12:50

Thanks NBY:

" probably in more like 2 weeks' time than one."

So, a week gone already and he'll need to be advised in good time so he can attend.

I think there is enough time for us all to remove all the crumbs and other debris from our keyboards and get them in tip-top condition for comment!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 13 Feb - 16:00

In the meantime the press will keep the attention focussed on Gerry's latest demand that the Government put Leveson's recommendations into law "without meddling and back-door deals". How on earth this man can consider he and his wife "victims of press abuse" when they courted the press since, not just day one but from "hour on" beggars belief.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 13 Feb - 16:51

Instead of Madeleine being the victim, her Parents have claimed that mantle , while amassing a small fortune along the way.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 13 Feb - 18:27

i have just read on jh place that tony and his wife are parted Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case 389741 another victim of the mcanns so so sad
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 13 Feb - 18:55

cass wrote:i have just read on jh place that tony and his wife are parted Judgement In The Healy/McCann vs. Bennett Case 389741 another victim of the mcanns so so sad

Yes cass, I read it on matthews thread about Spudgun, I am wondering if his name has been taken off the ownership of the House so it could not be sold.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Feb - 8:59

It's just been confirmed on the JH site that the time and date of the judge's ruling will be 12 noon on Thursday, 21st February.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Feb - 8:59

The Judgement will be delivered next Thursday (21 Feb) at noon.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 Feb - 12:24

Just read that the Bennett's have separated. Sad to read that, if true. Hopefully Tony has put the house and money in his wife's name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Feb - 12:48

The time of the hearing has been brought forward to 10.30 in case there's anyone here hoping to attend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Feb - 12:54

Thanks for that - we should have chapter & verse by lunchtime, then.

Despite my obvious bias, I sincerely believe that Healy & McCann will come out of this far worse than TB, when all things are considered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 15 Feb - 18:14

Yes , so do I Tien. Iv'e just been reading matthews' thread about Joana Morais reporting on the McCann/Amaral case, was amazed that the McCanns ordered Amaral to set aside money for the Trial which meant he and his wife had to seperate and split the assets. I hope they lose and Amaral exacts vengeance for the way he has been treated.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 15 Feb - 18:55

I'm sure Amaral will remain dignified throughout - the best vengeance will be when it dawns upon the fairy-tale believers that they've been had!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down