Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post

+8
frencheuropean
cass
wantthetruth
chrissie1
mossman
jay2001
kitti
quickfingers
12 posters

Go down

I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post Empty I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post

Post  quickfingers Tue 16 Apr - 14:31

Last edited by quickfingers on Tue 16 Apr - 14:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :
I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post Empty Re: I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post

Post  kitti Tue 16 Apr - 14:39

The money that is raised, what does it go towards in finding missing people?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post Empty Re: I Could Probably Forgive Abductor - Huffington Post

Post  weissnicht Tue 16 Apr - 17:52

kitti wrote:The money that is raised, what does it go towards in finding missing people?
I think it first goes to the charity..(handy because of tax) and then the charity pays the wages. Look at their accounts. That's all the money has been going in to. Just like PACT..chanel glad patron, Mrs Meyer, getting wages more than they got money in. I'm sure kate gets her fair piece of the pie.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 16 Apr - 18:40

It's about time some of these so called charities and their expenses were investigated. No wonder Gez hot footed it to see Ernie Allen in the USA to get the lowdown on missing children's charities. People donate in good faith and then greedy 'directors' of these funds/charities cream off expenses. Despicable.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 16 Apr - 18:41

It's about time some of these so called charities and their expenses were investigated. No wonder Gez hot footed it to see Ernie Allen in the USA to get the lowdown on missing children's charities. People donate in good faith and then greedy 'directors' of these funds/charities cream off expenses. Despicable.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 16 Apr - 21:37

Does Kate Healy seriously want us to believe that she would forgive a paedophile for abducting her child ? Enough is enough. I don't care what anyone says, who in their right mind could forgive that. There Is no other explanation other than Kate Healy knows her child was not taken.

There are many things people can forgive, paedophilia is surely not one of them in any sane world.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Wed 17 Apr - 0:55

mossman wrote:Does Kate Healy seriously want us to believe that she would forgive a paedophile for abducting her child ? Enough is enough. I don't care what anyone says, who in their right mind could forgive that. There Is no other explanation other than Kate Healy knows her child was not taken.

There are many things people can forgive, paedophilia is surely not one of them in any sane world.

I dont believe for one minute you could forgive someone for taking your child, when you dont know what has happened or is still happening to it
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Apr - 1:02

I should think it would be relatively easy to forgive a non-existent abductor for a made-up crime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 17 Apr - 3:18

Iris wrote:I should think it would be relatively easy to forgive a non-existent abductor for a made-up crime.

I think the experts say the first step towards healing is to forgive oneself.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Wed 17 Apr - 6:56

It sickens me.

She talks of forgiveness for the prepetrator of the crime, then openly speaks about the Police as F*****g Tossers, says she wants to 'hurt' Amaral, and allows people to throw mud, hatred, and issue death threats to anybody who dares to question their story, in her name.

The woman is pathalogical.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 17 Apr - 16:05

dads just been here and on front page of star i could forgive -- i could cry -- im not madeleines mother or a family member even and forgive no way -- mr pedo swathy man according to kate mcann has madeleine and she could still be alive and mr pedo doing things to madeleine -- omg -- yes i could cry alright
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Apr - 16:47

cass wrote:dads just been here and on front page of star i could forgive -- i could cry -- im not madeleines mother or a family member even and forgive no way -- mr pedo swathy man according to kate mcann has madeleine and she could still be alive and mr pedo doing things to madeleine -- omg -- yes i could cry alright

So, she has visions of Mr Paedo tearing Madeleine's perfect little genitals but she could forgive him? What is that woman on?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 17 Apr - 17:03

mossman wrote:Does Kate Healy seriously want us to believe that she would forgive a paedophile for abducting her child ? Enough is enough. I don't care what anyone says, who in their right mind could forgive that. There Is no other explanation other than Kate Healy knows her child was not taken.

Don't forget..anniversary..money needed... "I'm lovely St devout catholic wonderful person PR" time
Nothing more nothing less. all for the money.. and yes..she loves the fame and celeb status "look at me..look at me. me memememememmemememeeeeeeee.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 17 Apr - 17:06

AnnaEsse wrote:
cass wrote:dads just been here and on front page of star i could forgive -- i could cry -- im not madeleines mother or a family member even and forgive no way -- mr pedo swathy man according to kate mcann has madeleine and she could still be alive and mr pedo doing things to madeleine -- omg -- yes i could cry alright

So, she has visions of Mr Paedo tearing Madeleine's perfect little genitals but she could forgive him? What is that woman on?

A Saint and a Martyr Anna. When is her canonization?
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 17 Apr - 17:09

frencheuropean wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

A Saint and a Martyr Anna. When is her canonization?

She behaves as though she has already been canonized!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 17 Apr - 19:06

As I said earlier on the "Hubbard" topic, I just knew the McCanns would soon be back in the news as we approach another anniversay date and Madeleine's significant birthday. When articles about Madeleine appear in relatively insignificant newspapers in Canada, which are "local" to the Auntie in British Columbia and the Hubbards in the Kingston, Ontario area, it tells me the McCanns' media machine is in overdrive.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 17 Apr - 19:44

I'd willingly fire her from a cannon - no time for canonisation, that can take centuries!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 17 Apr - 23:49

wantthetruth wrote:It sickens me.

She talks of forgiveness for the prepetrator of the crime, then openly speaks about the Police as F*****g Tossers, says she wants to 'hurt' Amaral, and allows people to throw mud, hatred, and issue death threats to anybody who dares to question their story, in her name.

The woman is pathalogical.

You forgot to mention she'd wanted to "KILL" Mr MURAT.

Who could she possibly forgive for THAT?

"In her notes dated July 18, almost two months after Maddie's disappearance and at a time when there are starting to appear indicia against the McCanns, Kate sounds disheartened and reinforces the accusations against Murat: "I had lots of hope that there would be progress in Murat's situation. I'm sure that he is involved and I feel like killing him, but I can't". Nine days later, Madeleine's mother receives a message from a woman that tells her that Murat tried to photograph the granddaughter of a friend, also three years old and blond, and Kate sends "the whole" information to the PJ. "I'm certain that he is guilty and I just want to scream", she writes on the 27th of July."

Notes of Kate McCann

News about Murat. Initially very hopeful, excited about this, probably too much.

May 14

Murat continues to be the main suspect and for good reason, but unfortunately there is no strong evidence.

June 5

I had lots of hope that there would have been progress in Murat's situation and that they had more things about him. We have no understanding of it, is to lie with how many teeth have (Note: Currently seeking clarification on this sentence). Thinking about it causes so much anger and hatred in me. I am sure that he is involved and I want to kill him, but I cannot.

July 8

I am certain that he is guilty and I just want to scream.

July 27

OOPPPSSSSS!

I WONDER IF MR MURAT COULD FORGIVE KATE MCCANN, AND HER FRIENDS, FOR TRYING HER HARDEST TO 'STITCH HIM UP' AND MAKE HIM THE 'PATSY' FOR MADELEINES 'ABDUCTION'?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 18 Apr - 4:53

As kate was in all front pages on the day Thacher was buried...I waited to see her top of the coffin, posing for press.

Did she want to be all over the press on the funeral day..because she wasn't invited to it? She is very vindictive, with her never ending vendettas.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down