Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Anniversary Draws Near

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Keela on Tue 23 Apr - 14:50

it will soon be the anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. Will there be another sighting or have they now tired of this?n 3rd May actually falls on a Friday as well!!!
avatar
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2333
Age : 64
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  cass on Tue 23 Apr - 15:25

think another sighting maybe possible -- but after the we forgive the abductor - what can they add that will make readers go awwwwww i mean what can be said that hasnt already been said ? how can they tug on the nations heart strings with this comment -- can they ask for donations and if so what for -- sy have all bases covered -- what can they add nothing
avatar
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  interested on Tue 23 Apr - 16:01

Ah yes, the anniversary. Kate has already "observed", having run the marathon "in memory" of Madeleine. Everything else is fraud.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  fred on Tue 23 Apr - 19:16

Well to quote the greatest police force in the world. She is either dead or alive! O.K. I'll go for a sighting, I think it will either be Spain, Portugal or Greece. I'm leaning more to back to base, so Portugal it will be in my opinion, possibly a small village close the the Spanish border. A blonde child will have been enrolled in a small village school then hastily taken out for unknown reasons, so the search will be on from that area!
avatar
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4886
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Lioned on Tue 23 Apr - 19:41

I think they are now starting to use the twins for the sympathy vote.

So expect stories like Sean and Amalie have been saving their pocket money for Maddies present and Amelie has been dreaming and Sean had a sleepless night and they both want laptops so they can read about the horrible trolls.

Maybe another Hewlett story just for good measure.
avatar
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 108
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  pennylane on Tue 23 Apr - 20:05

After leaving 3 toddlers in harms way night after night in a foreign country, and losing one in the process, Kate's now decided she's in a forgiving mood.....
avatar
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Tue 23 Apr - 20:28

Was speaking with a friend today about Kate's strange "forgiveness" story, my friend whom may I say has always been a fence sitter , says Kate forgives the abductor because she knows maddy wasn't abducted, Kate is forgiving no one so she can speak like this without fear of lying
avatar
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Guest on Tue 23 Apr - 21:05

She forgives him because he is "dead" and there's no point in holding a grudge against a dead guy.

They are paving the way to frame Hewlett again, imho.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Tue 23 Apr - 21:23

Personally I can't see that the McCanns would want Raymond Hewlett to be officially named as the "abductor"; surely Madeleine could no longer be alive if this was the case. They are continuing to bleat that there's no evidence that she's been harmed and that she's findable. Admitting that she is dead would derail the gravy train they've been on for the last six years.

Keela, 3rd May 2007 was a Thursday, not a Friday.
avatar
Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6715
Age : 104
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  mossman on Tue 23 Apr - 22:10

Her statment makes no sense on so many levels but what I cannot understand is how she can forgive without knowing the outcome. So she forgives the abductor, but no mention or question of getting her back, appealing to him to let the helpline know where she is. How can she forgive something she knows nothing about as in what came after the abduction. There could be all manner of horrific things an abductor could have done to her child and without knowing what they are they can't be forgiven.

She comes out with such strange statements I sometimes wonder if they are not communicating with another party. Rather like Gerrys blog and the Swedish interview, these off the wall, out of the blue comments cannot be real.
avatar
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  MaryB on Wed 24 Apr - 0:26

Well I suppose you never know. Some story might be dusted down and brought out for the occasion. We;ve not heard of the abductor hiding in the stairwell for a while. Don't know if there even was a stairwell. But there might be just some new theory there ready for somebody to come forward with even after all this time.
avatar
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  margaret on Wed 24 Apr - 9:59

Iris wrote:She forgives him because he is "dead" and there's no point in holding a grudge against a dead guy.

They are paving the way to frame Hewlett again, imho.

IMO it's to pave the way to totally pull out of the case against Snr.Amaral.

If they forgive the abductor surely they can forgive the police officer investigating their daughters abduction.

I'd put good money on it.
avatar
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  almostgothic on Wed 24 Apr - 11:29

As the anniversary approaches, I'd love to see a reprise of the 2008 Dorset sighting.
Not necessarily because Dorset is so fashionable right now (see my avatar), but because the sighting is so achingly funny, what with the second-hand garden furniture (suitable for dining in your back garden, obviously) and the woman giving the bloke a whack to shut him up.

The story could be embroidered upon to cash in on the county's current popularity, ie the Not-Madeleine child accompanying the couple could be witnessed getting away on a skateboard whilst the shifty pair are pursued by the local detective who fails to apprehend them due to his constant dizzy spells.

Oo-er, I feel another Scandi Noir coming on.
Do the McCanns do requests?
avatar
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  pennylane on Wed 24 Apr - 11:55

margaret wrote:
Iris wrote:She forgives him because he is "dead" and there's no point in holding a grudge against a dead guy.

They are paving the way to frame Hewlett again, imho.

IMO it's to pave the way to totally pull out of the case against Snr.Amaral.

If they forgive the abductor surely they can forgive the police officer investigating their daughters abduction.


I'd put good money on it.


Hi Margaret,

That certainly makes a lot of sense, and fits their modus operandi. Unfortunately the whole 'Kate forgives the abductor/paedophile' story has backfired spectacularly, and her (cough) credibility rating immediately took a massive tumble, as twitter and the internet lit up with comments of doubt and disgust towards Kate's dodgy headliner. If she pulls the same one out of the McHat again regarding Snr Amaral, I suspect it will be majorly counterproductive now. Still they have to do what they have to do I guess. Have the gruesome twosome been too crafty for their own good?


Last edited by pennylane on Wed 24 Apr - 11:57; edited 1 time in total
avatar
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 24 Apr - 11:57

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sightings_of_Madeleine_McCann

Perhaps we could have a poll to see which is the site favourite of all the silly sightings! I think that the one in Leh, India, where the incident was totally fictional, will be a contender for number 1.
avatar
Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6715
Age : 104
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Keela on Wed 24 Apr - 12:28

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Personally I can't see that the McCanns would want Raymond Hewlett to be officially named as the "abductor"; surely Madeleine could no longer be alive if this was the case. They are continuing to bleat that there's no evidence that she's been harmed and that she's findable. Admitting that she is dead would derail the gravy train they've been on for the last six years.

Keela, 3rd May 2007 was a Thursday, not a Friday.


Thanks for the correction!!! can't count backwards!!!!!
avatar
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2333
Age : 64
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  margaret on Wed 24 Apr - 12:46

pennylane wrote:
margaret wrote:
Iris wrote:She forgives him because he is "dead" and there's no point in holding a grudge against a dead guy.

They are paving the way to frame Hewlett again, imho.

IMO it's to pave the way to totally pull out of the case against Snr.Amaral.

If they forgive the abductor surely they can forgive the police officer investigating their daughters abduction.


I'd put good money on it.


Hi Margaret,

That certainly makes a lot of sense, and fits their modus operandi. Unfortunately the whole 'Kate forgives the abductor/paedophile' story has backfired spectacularly, and her (cough) credibility rating immediately took a massive tumble, as twitter and the internet lit up with comments of doubt and disgust towards Kate's dodgy headliner. If she pulls the same one out of the McHat again regarding Snr Amaral, I suspect it will be majorly counterproductive now. Still they have to do what they have to do I guess. Have the gruesome twosome been too crafty for their own good?

It did backfire spectacularly but....

They have to pull out of that case somehow otherwise who knows what unhelpful headlines will be coming out. PLUS there's the problems of the Portuguese bringing a 'vexatious litigation' charge. If they pull out and the Portuguese don't charge them great, but if they get charged they can become 'victims' of the Portuguese once more.

It's the sort of immature PR l've come to expect, all IMHO of course.
avatar
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  pamalam on Wed 24 Apr - 14:14

Keela wrote:it will soon be the anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. Will there be another sighting or have they now tired of this?n 3rd May actually falls on a Friday as well!!!


How about a sighting in the Shetland Isle, one never knows.


Emails sent to my site this month



18/04/2013 18:03


contact me on my email address cxxx.sxxx@virgin.net i will keep you inform i see her agin

--------------------

18/04/2013 18:00

my name cxxxx sxxxxx i have seen your madline she shetland isle
avatar
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 362
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Guest on Wed 24 Apr - 14:37

Maybe we should have a sweepstake as to where the next one will be. My money is on Finland. As good a place as any!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  margaret on Wed 24 Apr - 14:42

pamalam wrote:
How about a sighting in the Shetland Isle, one never knows.

my name cxxxx sxxxxx i have seen your madline she shetland isle

Iris wrote:Maybe we should have a sweepstake as to where the next one will be. My money is on Finland. As good a place as any!

Far too cold in both places, nobody swarthy lives there!
avatar
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  jeanmonroe on Wed 24 Apr - 15:06

How's about getting those useless dogs to have a sniff around grandma H's garden?

That's where they held a 'vigil' pretty quick smart after billboard van returned.

Always thought that was weird!

In the garden.

"Vigil" not held in a church but in a back garden!
avatar
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1035
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  comperedna on Wed 24 Apr - 15:16

I remember that particular sighting with the man with the second hand outdoor furniture suitable for use on paving... wasn't he an Irishman? Paddy O'Furniture?
avatar
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 859
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  chrissie on Wed 24 Apr - 15:20

comperedna wrote:I remember that particular sighting with the man with the second hand outdoor furniture suitable for use on paving... wasn't he an Irishman? Paddy O'Furniture?

avatar
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 56
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Bobsy on Wed 24 Apr - 19:29

jeanmonroe wrote:How's about getting those useless dogs to have a sniff around grandma H's garden?

That's where they held a 'vigil' pretty quick smart after billboard van returned.

Always thought that was weird!

In the garden.

"Vigil" not held in a church but in a back garden!

I never heard of this before Jeanmonroe, have you a link I can read more please?
avatar
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  interested on Wed 24 Apr - 21:02

jeanmonroe wrote:How's about getting those useless dogs to have a sniff around grandma H's garden?

That's where they held a 'vigil' pretty quick smart after billboard van returned.

Always thought that was weird!

In the garden.

"Vigil" not held in a church but in a back garden!


A "vigil" in grandma's back garden after that van returned from Portugal???? Oh my, I don't recall reading about that before. However, I do remember the video showing the McCanns briefly visiting the billboard van just before it returned to the U.K.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Anniversary Draws Near

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum