Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Scotland Yard's Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Scotland Yard's Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post  matthew on Wed 1 May - 19:48

Thanks ...just click on youtube logo...or turn on your volume

Always here in spirit & look in everyday...ive been twittering a lot lately,the pro's find me rather annoying as ive found out they hate the word... CADAVER




matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Age : 44
Location : holywell
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard's Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post  Panda on Wed 1 May - 20:20

matthew wrote:Thanks ...just click on youtube logo...or turn on your volume

Always here in spirit & look in everyday...ive been twittering a lot lately,the pro's find me rather annoying as ive found out they hate the word... CADAVER




Well
l I still can't get the sound even though I move it to maximum, Iv'e emiled it to myself and will try later. I don't belong to twitter, facebook can't remember the other one, I was a Member of HLM's blog but it disappeared around the time Tony Bennet went to Court, don't know whether it was voluntary or forced.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard's Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post  Loopdaloop on Wed 1 May - 22:23

Panda wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:
Panda wrote:I just read the Steepletimes article and made a comment, the same one I will make here.

It is very obvious that nothing has been found for the Portugese to re-open the case.

No evidence either way. There has not been any leaks. We all know nothing.

When you think that the Review was to examine all the Files to see if anything had been overlooked , it obviously hasn't

I disagree as we have heard about SY going off to chase up various leads and they have taken away boxes etc.
I'm happy that they've followed up everything... When you rule out the impossible, all that remains must be the truth, no matter how improbable"


and £4.5 million is an exhorbitant amount to squander when Britain is in dire straits financially.

Again, I disagree with this entirely. This is value for money.

If the Mccann's are telling the truth ( ), a child has been kidnapped abroad and something has happened to her... crime of the century.

If however, the Mccann's et al have been misleading the public, then that is also crime of the century.
Not to mention all the money syphoned off into the fund etc. (what is the grand total they've raised? I forget!), not to mention all the dirty dealings behind closed doors and the dark goings on of the PR World.

No matter what side of the fence you are on, this is one of the crimes of the century and either way this is something that should be thoroughly investigated.


Cameron gave in to the Brooks/McCann begging letter, overrode Theresa May's idea

This depends on where Cameron actually sits on this matter. Then you have to ask where exactly did Rebecca Brooks stand on this matter.

The Mccann's did not have Cameron as an Allie. The conservatives are from old money and don't hang around in the circles of plebs and the nouveau riche commoners who have managed to scrap together an education like the Mccanns. In fact Gerry slagged him off not too long ago.
We also know the media's true feelings RE: the McCann's.


and once again has proved his incompetence .

I would like you to define how he would 'prove his incompetence' through his and how this would be judged.
If the Mccann's are charged -is that incompetent?
If Scotland Yard says 'we've exhausted all possibilities,' is that incompetent? if so how?


Put a time limit on this Review ,


There should never be a time limit on crimes such as this one.

have the report published so the taxpayer can see how the money was spent ....more explicit than the Fund Accounts !!!

There are more worrying ways that our taxes are being spent/wasted/frittered.
Hi Loopdeloop,
I take it this is your dissection of my comment, not from another poster on Steepletimes, must say I'm surprised .

Think of it less of a dissection, but my response to lots of interesting points you made from a variety of angles all in one small paragraphs. I'm interested in your response.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard's Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post  Loopdaloop on Wed 1 May - 22:28

wjk wrote:I agree with Loopdaloop, I don't think we can dismiss SY's findings yet, we don't know either way. And things don't look like they're winding down if you read dutchclogs thread, the opposite, in fact.

Yes, once they have finished investigating all the red herrings, all that is left is for all the people to come back and start analysing more about the alternative theory, that purported (as we know Gerry does not mind that) by Goncalo Amaral, the one that was previously 'developed' by the British police.

After the Jimmy Saville fiasco... they recently arrested Rolf Harris - the man is a national treasure.
If they are willing to do that, to someone I would argue is 99.9% popular with the british public, they will have no qualms arresting people for a crime where the evidence is very much more solid.

tanszi wrote:

Hiya Loopadoop, its only gearing up if we believe what K McC says. and we the public, aka nutters on forums, will be asked to assist in the search when the SY are ready.


Thats nice of Kate isn't it! Hope she knows that we were all keen to help SY and that people have been 'helping' already!

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard's Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post  comperedna on Thu 2 May - 19:23

I've said it before. I do not believe Cameron is anyone's poodle over this case, notwithstanding his friendship with Ms Brooks. Whatever else he may be politically, he is not a naive man. If SY come up with nothing wrong/nothing overlooked by the Portuguese, there just may not be enough evidence that will stand up in court, other than might just possibly be found by the reopening of the case and doing a reconstruction, and that would depend on the willingness of the Portuguese to go along with this. If the result is 'no further action', I will feel cheated, and that all the public money, British and Portuguese, will have gone down the drain... but there you go.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Scotland Yard's Maddie McCann quiz bill soars to £4.5m

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:08


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum