Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago

+26
malena stool
Keela
jeanmonroe
kitti
Justiceforallkids
dazedandconfused
Bobsy
wjk
snowflake
Claudia79
Lillyofthevalley
Panda
tanszi
Loopdaloop
fred
susible
interested
blossom45
matthew
weissnicht
pennylane
Lioned
chrissie
margaret
frencheuropean
Karen
30 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago

Post  Panda Fri 3 May - 20:01

Question: We generally agree that the PJ report is right, Madeleine died in 5a. If that were true why have the McCanns kept such high profiles ? It really is only because of their bringing Madeleine to the public attention all the time that we are reminded of her. You would think they would want to keep a low profile if they know she is dead.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago

Post  Lioned Fri 3 May - 20:20

They are playing cat and mouse with the 'authorities' who know they are milking the cash cow !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 3 May - 20:45

Since Day 1, money has been their salvation and ticket to freedom; and fear and greed drives them on.

Hopefully Goncalo Amaral will obliterate their jammy setup.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 3 May - 21:37

Panda wrote:Question: We generally agree that the PJ report is right, Madeleine died in 5a. If that were true why have the McCanns kept such high profiles ? It really is only because of their bringing Madeleine to the public attention all the time that we are reminded of her. You would think they would want to keep a low profile if they know she is dead.
Hiding in the plain sight, and get rich same time. Not the first time people have done that.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 3 May - 23:34

How would it look to friends and family if they gave up the 'search' for their 'missing' daughter. No, they have to continue 'searching' for her. What would Kate's mother say to her if she gave up, or Gerry's mother? Even if they want to, they can't, they are stuck on this treadmill forever imo.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sat 4 May - 0:35

pennylane wrote:Wonder how many parents would let their littl'ns 'sleep over' at the McCanns? The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 29204

Err urm we are really busy that weekend,maybe another time when we will again be very busy
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 4 May - 1:44

matthew wrote:
pennylane wrote:Wonder how many parents would let their littl'ns 'sleep over' at the McCanns? The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 29204

Err urm we are really busy that weekend,maybe another time when we will again be very busy

Morning matthew,
Jon Corner said a long time ago that he feared Madeleine's Parents would become the focal point , not Madeleine, and that is exactly what has happened .My son thinks I am vengeful for trying to blame the Parents, he says if the Staff at OC knew the Patio Doors were left unlocked two of them o could have taken Madeleine for a ransom that backfired because they never anticipated the Worldwide attention it would create.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 4 May - 8:08

Panda wrote:
matthew wrote:

Morning matthew,
Jon Corner said a long time ago that he feared Madeleine's Parents would become the focal point , not Madeleine, and that is exactly what has happened .My son thinks I am vengeful for trying to blame the Parents, he says if the Staff at OC knew the Patio Doors were left unlocked two of them o could have taken Madeleine for a ransom that backfired because they never anticipated the Worldwide attention it would create.

Staff would have access to keys wouldn't they? So it wouldn't matter if the doors were locked or not.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 4 May - 8:41

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:
matthew wrote:

Morning matthew,

Staff would have access to keys wouldn't they? So it wouldn't matter if the doors were locked or not.
Morning fred, it's not such a far fetched idea is it. This would explain the McCanns confidence that they have nothing to fear . The staff would have known they left the children unattended , nipped in , taken Madeleine, and had a car waiting to take her away either for ransom or to sell her, but they never reckoned on the Photos of her being shown within hours etc so sadly disposed of her.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 4 May - 9:14

Morning. But that wouldn't explain the dogs findings would it?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 4 May - 9:20

Panda, I think it's relevant to put another link to this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMPHkyYW218

I can understand why some people say that surely the McCanns must be innocent as anyone who was guilty would surely have shut up very quickly and slunk back to their sewer.

However, there are definitely some people who are totally shameless and know that, like Jimmy Savile with his links to paedophiles in high places, they are untouchable, at least while they are alive.

I hope that justice will come to those responsible for the McCann hoax while they (and those of us here!) are still alive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 4 May - 9:49

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Panda, I think it's relevant to put another link to this clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMPHkyYW218

I can understand why some people say that surely the McCanns must be innocent as anyone who was guilty would surely have shut up very quickly and slunk back to their sewer.

However, there are definitely some people who are totally shameless and know that, like Jimmy Savile with his links to paedophiles in high places, they are untouchable, at least while they are alive.

I hope that justice will come to those responsible for the McCann hoax while they (and those of us here!) are still alive.

Morning NBY......Yes, I agree, it's a good view, our old friend Reggie Dunlop was very clever to use the discussion with photos of the McCanns.

Go on then, start another link.The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 4 May - 10:02

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There already is one about this clip.

[url=https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22955-video-savile-armstrong-and-the-mccanns-from-reggie-dunlop?highlight=lance+armstrong
https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t22955-video-savile-armstrong-and-the-mccanns-from-reggie-dunlop?highlight=lance+armstrong[/quote[/url]]

UUM, youv'e lost me...."what did you mean, put another link to this clip"?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 4 May - 10:04

All I meant was that the clip from the Andrew Marr show had been posted before on a separate topic but I felt that it was relevant on this one too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 4 May - 10:34

Not Born Yesterday wrote:All I meant was that the clip from the Andrew Marr show had been posted before on a separate topic but I felt that it was relevant on this one too.

Right.....Gotcha........well I am quite pessimistic now that this report will clear the McCanns and that will be £4.5 million down the drain. After two years, if they had found anything incriminating it would have surfaced by now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Sat 4 May - 15:19

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 306321 panda,
it worries me that you should be so down hearted,
the mccanns will face justice....you cannot cheat karma,
they will eventually have to explain their ever changing contradictory stories,
the fund/cash machine may well be their undoing...they will not get away with the lies and stardom seeking ways.
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 4 May - 16:31

blossom45 wrote: The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 306321 panda,
it worries me that you should be so down hearted,
the mccanns will face justice....you cannot cheat karma,
they will eventually have to explain their ever changing contradictory stories,
the fund/cash machine may well be their undoing...they will not get away with the lies and stardom seeking ways.

Hi blossom 45.....long time since I have seen you postting. I.m not downhearted, just realistic now , if there was to be justice for Madeleine it would have happened before now, 6 years is a long time to pull the wool over someone's eyes but there is no end in sight. Too much Politics in this case and I mentioned on here about my asking SY if they were going to Holloway to question Halligen over the £300,000 the Fund paid him. The reply was, "we are unable to provide this information......10 days later he was extradited to the U.S so he wouldn't be able to be questioned .!!!!! All along there has been too much shielding of the McCanns , Iv'e never known a case like it. Blatant misuse of the Fund money but nothing is done about it. You can see now blossom 45 why I am cynical about the word justice in this case.
If I'm proved wrong I'll buy you a Strawberry Gateau with fresh cream.The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 4 May - 20:02

and ill help you eat it.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 May - 8:07

tanszi wrote:and ill help you eat it.
I'm sure blossom will agree.The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  blossom45 Sun 5 May - 12:51

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 306321 panda and tanzi,
i've set up a fancy table with lovely linen and special dessert cutlery,
there's a string quartet tuning up in the corner....
it's all ready and waiting for us....and anyone who wishes to join us.
we will cut the gateau and celebrate in style,

i haven' posted much lately 'cos it seems as if we're going around in circles...
but i'm never far away boosting forum confidence and cheering you clever writers on.
the said circles are getting smaller and tighter...imo.
blossom45
blossom45
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 922
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 May - 13:14

blossom45 wrote: The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 306321 panda and tanzi,
i've set up a fancy table with lovely linen and special dessert cutlery,
there's a string quartet tuning up in the corner....
it's all ready and waiting for us....and anyone who wishes to join us.
we will cut the gateau and celebrate in style,

i haven' posted much lately 'cos it seems as if we're going around in circles...
but i'm never far away boosting forum confidence and cheering you clever writers on.
the said circles are getting smaller and tighter...imo.

Oh , that's great news you have received the Gateau and Cream, I did ask Fortnums to make a special delivery .!!! Tanzi and I will do the washing up....won't we, tanzi, don't think you are getting off scot free.The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 2 294124
This Madeleine case is like the never ending story , we are none the wiser as to what happened on that fateful night than we were six years ago. That is why the Report should be published, for all the people who donated if nothing else. I think and hope this about turn by the Express is the turning point.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 12 May - 1:04

ABOVE: It is just over six years since Madeleine McCann vanished in Portugal We always include Madeleine in everything. She is in my head and my heart every minute of every day.
Kate McCann
12th May 2013 By Tracey Kandohla
KATE McCann will place birthday presents in her missing daughter’s bedroom today and hopes one day she will be back home to open them.

The anguished mum said: “Madeleine should be here and we should be celebrating with her.”

Maddie’s tenth birthday, which falls nine days after the sixth anniversary of her disappearance, will be marked with a low-key party for family and friends.

Kate, husband Gerry and well-wishers will pray for Maddie’s safe return as they light candles on her cake.

Former GP Kate, 45, told in a recent interview how they would remember the youngster on her birthday.

She said: “The family will get together and celebrate, which is wonderful – but Madeleine should be here. We still celebrate her and her being part of our lives.”

Kate returned on Wednesday from a poignant trip to Portugal’s Praia da Luz, where she last saw her daughter in May 2007 before she was snatched from a holiday flat.

The McCanns have decorated the front gates and lanterns at their home in Rothley, Leics, with green and yellow ribboned floral tributes – the colours representing hope.

The presents will be kept in Maddie’s pretty pink bedroom, which has remained untouched since she vanished.
Heartbroken Kate still visits her eldest child’s room twice a day, opening and closing the curtains.

She said last week: “I go into Madeleine’s room and I don’t even have to talk – I can just think. It’s as it was really, that’s her room and I’m not ready to change it.”

Kate said that for the sake of her eight-year-old twins Sean and Amelie the family has “as near a normal life as we can”.

She added: “We always include Madeleine in everything. She is in my head and my heart every minute of every day.”

Maddie’s birthday celebration comes just over a week after Kate collapsed in tears at a public prayer service to mark six years since her abduction.

A family friend said yesterday: “It’s a small get-together to remember Madeleine and to let her know their thoughts and prayers are with her, wherever she is.”

Kate and heart surgeon Gerry, 44, believe their daughter could still be alive.

They have been boosted by David Cameron’s pledge that Scotland Yard’s police review into her disappearance will continue – and by revelations that three missing American women were found alive after ten years.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 12 May - 2:44

"....the family has as near a normal life as we can." Hardly "normal" to expose eight year old children to these celebrations year after year. Madeleine's room can't be the same as six years ago with all the birthday and Christmas gifts stacked there. It's a wonder she can even get in there to open and close the curtains.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 7:31

Tracy Kandohla is another Reporter who cannot think for herself , just slavishlly reports what the McCanns tell her.
Maddie’s tenth birthday, which falls nine days after the sixth anniversary of her disappearance, will be marked with a low-key party for family and friends.

Kate, husband Gerry and well-wishers will pray for Maddie’s safe return as they light candles on her cake."
How screwed up must the twins be , forced to be confronted with news about the Sister they must have a hard job remembering.
Kate you can't switch from grieving Mother to making money from Madeleine.s disappearance that's not nice.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next