Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today's Daily Mail

+13
keepingmum
MaryB
fred
Lillyofthevalley
mossman
margaret
AnnaEsse
cass
kitti
tigger
jinvta
Wintabells
Keela
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Today's Daily Mail Empty Today's Daily Mail

Post  Keela Mon 20 May - 12:38

Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Today's Daily Mail Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Today's Daily Mail Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Today's Daily Mail Empty Re: Today's Daily Mail

Post  fred Mon 20 May - 12:42

They walked through the unlocked patio, or went in through the jemmied shutter
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Today's Daily Mail Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Today's Daily Mail Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Mon 20 May - 12:50

On this subject somebody with little interest in the case said to me. How did that particular couple know she was in there alone. And if they did know she was alone why didn't they get the parents from the tapas bar. It's all a bit strange.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 20 May - 12:51

fred wrote:They walked through the unlocked patio, or went in through the jemmied shutter

It can only be the door, the shutter was not jemmied until abduction night !
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 20 May - 12:54

mossman wrote:
fred wrote:They walked through the unlocked patio, or went in through the jemmied shutter

It can only be the door, the shutter was not jemmied until abduction night !

Maybe they had a pre- run through. Cleaning session, cuddle cat on high non existent shelf, bleach the curtains etc.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 20 May - 15:39

But the McCanns had a clear view of the apartment and were checking very, very regularly.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 20 May - 15:51

is this where G McC theory that they had a dry run the night before came from.......... just asking.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 21 May - 5:18

This middle aged couple is most likely one of the tapas couples, as they were allegedly checking on each others' kids, though apparently the McCanns never checked on anyone else's kids. This certainly looks bad for the McCanns as it is getting out that the kids were alone and crying night after night. What terrible parents they are!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 21 May - 7:11

I can't imagine perfect strangers going into 5a to comfort Madeleine, maybe the Wife did while the Husband went to the reception desk to report the matter. Actually, this might well be true.......a long time ago I was in a coach travelling to the Airport , got chatting to the woman sitting next to me who happened to live in Portugal. Obviously I asked her what she thought of the McCann case and it turned out that a friend of hers was also a friend of Mrs Fenn. .....what a coincidence.!!!! anyway, she told me that apparently Mrs Fenn had phoned Reception to report the crying one night and the Couple living above her had also reported crying another night. The Portugese believe Madeleine is dead and her body was thrown from Cliffs.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 21 May - 7:24

And this would have occurred the alleged Chaplin's night. Hmmmm. Supposedly the McCanns had to be fetched from Chaplins after someone reporting that the children were left alone. Surely if this couple did report them, and in fact comforted the child, they wouldn't then go about abducting her the following night! This sheds a very poor light on the McCanns, as now we have the McCann children crying not one, but two nights in a row, and then the McCanns still going out again on Thursday. They have to be the world's worst parents!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 21 May - 7:36

jinvta wrote:And this would have occurred the alleged Chaplin's night. Hmmmm. Supposedly the McCanns had to be fetched from Chaplins after someone reporting that the children were left alone. Surely if this couple did report them, and in fact comforted the child, they wouldn't then go about abducting her the following night! This sheds a very poor light on the McCanns, as now we have the McCann children crying not one, but two nights in a row, and then the McCanns still going out again on Thursday. They have to be the world's worst parents!
Morning jinvta......yes, all the sycophants who think the McCcanns are blameless forget that if they had stayed in the Apartment Madeleine would not have gone missing. Also, note how Kate packs her running gear and Gerry his tennis gear, but they fail to pack a buggy and Baby Monitor.!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 21 May - 7:43

There is another article on a thread that highlights that Madeleine cried more than once time...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 21 May - 7:54

kitti wrote:There is another article on a thread that highlights that Madeleine cried more than once time...

Morning Kitti, the woman I met on the Coach said the OC had been notified of the crying , yet they still went out after that??? It was mentioned that Madeleiene was a bad sleeper and often climbed into her Parents bed , wouldn't you take more care when you were in a foreign country and Madeleine would be even more restless?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 21 May - 9:09

-and here, as predicted, are the kind of reactions one may expect from the public on reading about this caring couple: (DM)

Please find her safe and well with a family who were so desperate for a child to LOVE that they took her. I cannot think about any other reason for someone taking her as its heart breaking.. I cannot start to comprehend what her family is going through. Please be safe Madeleine. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

xIt would be sooooo good it this little girl was found alive and well, but lets be honest, would it really be good to think about 'what she might have gone through' all these years. Best case scenario if she she alive is that a childless couple fell in love with the beautiful little girl and have given her a loving home.

SY need to wind this up. This caring couple might do the trick. Probably not healthy for the Ltd. Co.
The childless couple who took Maddie is one of Kate's earlier efforts. Sometimes paedos (but usually kind and caring paedos apparently) a childless couple (why didn't they take Amelie?) or a woman in Barcelona who had her kidnapped to order.

Poor Maddie. Bless.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 21 May - 9:21

tigger wrote:-and here, as predicted, are the kind of reactions one may expect from the public on reading about this caring couple: (DM)

Please find her safe and well with a family who were so desperate for a child to LOVE that they took her. I cannot think about any other reason for someone taking her as its heart breaking.. I cannot start to comprehend what her family is going through. Please be safe Madeleine. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

xIt would be sooooo good it this little girl was found alive and well, but lets be honest, would it really be good to think about 'what she might have gone through' all these years. Best case scenario if she she alive is that a childless couple fell in love with the beautiful little girl and have given her a loving home.

Poor Maddie. Bless

SY need to wind this up. This caring couple might do the trick. Probably not healthy for the Ltd. Co.
The childless couple who took Maddie is one of Kate's earlier efforts. Sometimes paedos (but usually kind and caring paedos apparently) a childless couple (why didn't they take Amelie?) or a woman in Barcelona who had her kidnapped to order.

Morning tigger, chances are we may never know what happened to Madeleine and I agree SY have tossed the ball into the Portugese Court, quite despicably in my opinion.It has taken over 2 years to announce they found nothing virtually . Why they have made it public is anyones guess because the Report was not meant to be available to the Public anyway.

Poor Maddie. Bless.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 21 May - 9:26

jinvta wrote:And this would have occurred the alleged Chaplin's night. Hmmmm. Supposedly the McCanns had to be fetched from Chaplins after someone reporting that the children were left alone. Surely if this couple did report them, and in fact comforted the child, they wouldn't then go about abducting her the following night! This sheds a very poor light on the McCanns, as now we have the McCann children crying not one, but two nights in a row, and then the McCanns still going out again on Thursday. They have to be the world's worst parents!

Jinvta your post sums up very nicely the reason why it is difficult to see why this story is one of the usual Clarrie press releases. It paints the McCanns in a terrible light. In fact there are many who bought the regular checks from your back garden story that should now ask how bad the crying would have to be to encourage two complete strangers effectively break into somebody's apartment in order to help a child. Not good at all.

On the other side we have the white wash possibility. Again, it is difficult to see how this story will support a white wash. An elderly childless couple went in one night to comfort her and returned the next night to take her. Jeez, I would hope SY could come up with something more exciting than that, not to mention more credible.

It is so hard to see just exactly what these latest stories are about or where they are coming from. No matter what way you look at it they are very bad for the McCanns. There is not much damage limitation that the pink one can do with this.

I hope against hope that it is SY shaking some branches to see what apples will fall. If I were one of the tapas I would not be happy. It is really re-enforcing the neglect story on a much bigger scale.

I have never been convinced they did not have local knowledge or help to some degree and the cleaner story is bringing up a big flag to me. That could well be what the local person helped with. Perhaps that person has come clean (pardon the pun) and they now feel better able to speak out about things in general. It would make sense that freelance, travelling, seasonal cleaners be used, certainly not full time Ocean Club staff.

The neglect side of the story is moving in a much more serious direction. If I were them I would be very afraid.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 21 May - 9:30

I remember watching a film once when they had to send in the 'cleaners'.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 21 May - 9:41

mossman wrote:

Jinvta your post sums up very nicely the reason why it is difficult to see why this story is one of the usual Clarrie press releases. It paints the McCanns in a terrible light. In fact there are many who bought the regular checks from your back garden story that should now ask how bad the crying would have to be to encourage two complete strangers effectively break into somebody's apartment in order to help a child. Not good at all.

On the other side we have the white wash possibility. Again, it is difficult to see how this story will support a white wash. An elderly childless couple went in one night to comfort her and returned the next night to take her. Jeez, I would hope SY could come up with something more exciting than that, not to mention more credible.

It is so hard to see just exactly what these latest stories are about or where they are coming from. No matter what way you look at it they are very bad for the McCanns. There is not much damage limitation that the pink one can do with this.

I hope against hope that it is SY shaking some branches to see what apples will fall. If I were one of the tapas I would not be happy. It is really re-enforcing the neglect story on a much bigger scale.

I have never been convinced they did not have local knowledge or help to some degree and the cleaner story is bringing up a big flag to me. That could well be what the local person helped with. Perhaps that person has come clean (pardon the pun) and they now feel better able to speak out about things in general. It would make sense that freelance, travelling, seasonal cleaners be used, certainly not full time Ocean Club staff.

The neglect side of the story is moving in a much more serious direction. If I were them I would be very afraid.
Today's Daily Mail 307691 great post i think there has always been outside help -- there has to be -- nothing left in the apparment dna wise fingerprints - yes there was a deep clean imo and many involved in this -- this is a message sent out to the ones that really were in the know to what happened on the 3rd of may

also lets look at this another way too -- for 2 night maybe more madeleine -- or twins or all were crying ? we already know that mrs fen has said over a hr - now people have to think - why not all the crying on the 3rd ? i mean usually one child crys they all cry its instinct --i have always thoght that not all the children were in the beds cots they were supposed to be in -- didnt the nanny or someone say the cots that the twins were in looked like they hadnt been slept in
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 21 May - 9:57

From the statements l believe you cannot get into any of the apartments without a key, which is presumably why the patio doors were left unlocked story comes from.

If you heard a (strangers) child crying terribly in an apartment and you got no reply from that apartment you wouldn't walk in - you'd alert the OC managers wouldn't you?

Were these OC staff who'd let themselves in and fetched the family back from Chaplins? Prompting the offer of a free babysitter the next night?

In any case lMO it's been released to make the McCanns STFU. As you say it paints them in a dreadful light and the complete lack of recognition from the McCanns about this story is telling. Why are they not 'horrified' by this news?

It appears they dare not take SY on with comments. Today's Daily Mail 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 21 May - 10:15

margaret wrote:

From the statements l believe you cannot get into any of the apartments without a key, which is presumably why the patio doors were left unlocked story comes from.

If you heard a (strangers) child crying terribly in an apartment and you got no reply from that apartment you wouldn't walk in - you'd alert the OC managers wouldn't you?

Were these OC staff who'd let themselves in and fetched the family back from Chaplins? Prompting the offer of a free babysitter the next night?

In any case lMO it's been released to make the McCanns STFU. As you say it paints them in a dreadful light and the complete lack of recognition from the McCanns about this story is telling. Why are they not 'horrified' by this news?

It appears they dare not take SY on with comments. Today's Daily Mail 25346

The were "very very pleased" earlier on the week, so perhaps the horrified feeling has not crept in yet.

The front door had to have a key to open it. So the unlocked patio door had to be how they got in. Was this accessed by opening the two gates and going up the steps ? They went to a lot of trouble if so.

Also were the patio doors the part that was visible whilst they were dining in the back garden ? If so, they would have seen the middle aged couple going in. They would surely have turned on a light which would again be noticeable from the back garden.

Of course nothing would be seen if you could not see the apartment, were not taking any notice of the apartment, or you were not in your back garden at all, but rather down the road and around the corner in. Chaplins bar at a happy hour.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 21 May - 11:29

Actually mossman, you can't see properly the Patio doors from thhe restaurant, the wall is in the way. I would like to know who SY is referring too when he says one of the "persons of interest" has split from their Partner, what difference does that make.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 21 May - 11:35

Panda wrote:Actually mossman, you can't see properly the Patio doors from thhe restaurant, the wall is in the way. I would like to know who SY is referring too when he says one of the "persons of interest" has split from their Partner, what difference does that make.?

Maybe now they are single they don't have to worry about the 'pact of silence'
Perhaps a new partner was treated to pillow talk and decided to spill the beans?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 21 May - 11:59

fred wrote:
Panda wrote:Actually mossman, you can't see properly the Patio doors from thhe restaurant, the wall is in the way. I would like to know who SY is referring too when he says one of the "persons of interest" has split from their Partner, what difference does that make.?

Maybe now they are single they don't have to worry about the 'pact of silence'
Perhaps a new partner was treated to pillow talk and decided to spill the beans?

If the police are talking about a couple who have separated and there is animosity between them, there may be one, or even the two of them, wanting to get their story in first!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 21 May - 12:09

perhaps my memory isn't serving me well but didn't the open patio door come into play when it was realised a key was need to get into the apartment. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Tue 21 May - 12:14

tanszi wrote:perhaps my memory isn't serving me well but didn't the open patio door come into play when it was realised a key was need to get into the apartment. jimo.

Yes, that's right
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next