Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksmith

+18
tigger
kitti
interested
wjk
Carolina
MaryB
margaret
comperedna
cass
almostgothic
fred
wantthetruth
Annabel
Claudia79
Lillyofthevalley
mossman
matthew
kathybelle
22 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Blacksmith - Page 4 Empty Re: Blacksmith

Post  Lioned Thu 4 Jul - 18:10

It is massive but not enough people care,just as much chance of any 'live' peado politicians being bought to justice.

Maybe now that blacksmith has been exposed as a fake he'll piss off and go live with coldwater and they can both get drunk together.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Blacksmith - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 4 Jul - 18:13

ha coldwater from the 3as used to hang onto every word - got my hopes built up - tbh thats why i dont take any blogs as truth - been on a high so many times - dont think justice will come for madeleine ever - apart from the fact that some will never rest ever
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Blacksmith - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Blacksmith - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Thu 4 Jul - 18:23

I would love nothing better than for MBM to be alive and 'findable' but from everything I have learned I think there is an absolutely minimal chance of that. Conspiracy theories are rarely correct. However, it seems this is much bigger than the sad disappearance of an almost four year old on holiday. Have SY really dug up something new? I cannot believe a pure whitewash is on the cards, as so many people are involved, and why would the Met take the risk, and why would they want to? I don't believe any government is powerful enough to 'fix' that, and again, why would they want to? Will this case end up like the case of JonBenet Ramsay - no solution, only suspicions? Surely all that money being spent has to have at least a plausible outcome?
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 4 Jul - 18:47

What is the difference between 'genuinely new evidence' and 'new evidence'.

Answer. One is a cover up that we are supposed to believe and the second is just a cover up.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 4 Jul - 18:51

It's all a complete and pointless waste of time and money. They should just get on with it and stop making announcements before they get to the end and reach a conclusion. Then there might be a point. Although there probably won't be.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 4 Jul - 21:32

What l don't understand is how Blacksmith knew the case was being reopened and in 6 years passing he told us something big was going to happen the day before it did.

Yet he got it wrong?  Told us the mcs would lose and today it appears not?

He must be in receipt of info so why would someone tell him the complete opposite? Blacksmith - Page 4 303636
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 4 Jul - 21:40

Well it is obvious this Blacksmith person did know the news was going to break. But I expect a lot of media from journalists down to clerks and TV people would have know about this. Maybe he was just seeing people's reactions. It was hardly likely that SY were going to announce certain people would be arrested and taken for questionning. Whoever they were.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Thu 4 Jul - 21:59

margaret wrote:What l don't understand is how Blacksmith knew the case was being reopened and in 6 years passing he told us something big was going to happen the day before it did.

Yet he got it wrong?  Told us the mcs would lose and today it appears not?

He must be in receipt of info so why would someone tell him the complete opposite? Blacksmith - Page 4 303636

How do we know that the McCanns have won? We know that SY wants to speak to 38 people and as the policeman said on Sky News, they are not considered suspects but as witnesses who might have important info, etc. and that the McCanns and their friends are not part of that list. Maybe I missed something but I didn't read in the communiqué or hear anyone say that the parents and friends were eliminated from the enquiry. Correct me if I am wrong.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 4 Jul - 22:12

That's exactly what I said on the other thread, Carolina.
I'm going to wait patiently again and see how it all develops.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 4 Jul - 22:57

I really don't understand what today was all about. nothing of any importance was said. all this guff about persons of interest or suspects has already been already the subject of media reports. I do wish theyd just damn well get on with it and come to a conclusion, without these pointless media briefings. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 4 Jul - 23:22

Maybe its a warning to certain ppl to stfu. In case they jeopardise an ongoing investigation. Bring it on !
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 5 Jul - 0:21

kitti wrote:We should off guessed when Clarence Mitchell was shipped out as their 'cover upper'/spokesman that this was political.

This is so big....bigger than the death of a child....so big that she's secondary .

EXACTLY!!!! After he was shipped out to "cover up", he actually quit a Government job to become the McCanns' (for a time) full time spokesman. Who quits their job over the "missing" child of someone else? The mother of whom refused to answer 48 questions regarding her child's disappearance. As recently as a few hours ago he tweeted he is hopeful justice will be brought to whoever is responsible for Madeleine's abduction.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 5 Jul - 7:44

The pj WERE on the right track, they knew who did what and they knew Madeleine had died in the apt.

Mitchell cant perform miracles, he can't walk on water, he almost can, he controlled the British press but he couldn't control the pj, impossible, so back they came to Britain where he had control what came out in the press ...collateral damage.

How can one man have control over a British police force?

One man that used to work for the government, who knows obviously what is going on within the government .

One person can also bring down a government don't forget that.

Who's Irwin?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 5 Jul - 7:48

People need to start asking questions .

A knowbody two bit doctor knew WHO?

A knowbody two bit doctor who had a beautiful little girl who died whilst on holiday is being protected, why?

People need to move on to another phase and dig deeper into the 'why' and 'who'
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 5 Jul - 8:18

I noted Blacksmiths' post about the latest news has been whoosh clunked.....on whose orders?

As I type, Breakfast TV on BBC 1 are once again reporting the SY news.......Why are SY telling everyone around the World NOW?????? These 38 people are obviously going to be hard to find, some on different Continents . How much more will this cost the taxpaper, Joe Bloggs lost interest in the case a long time ago . It is obvious Cameron agreed the extra expenditure and he might well get a roasting from the backbenchers , is this all some kind of smokescreen ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 5 Jul - 8:54

interested wrote:
kitti wrote:We should off guessed when Clarence Mitchell was shipped out as their 'cover upper'/spokesman that this was political.

This is so big....bigger than the death of a child....so big that she's secondary .

EXACTLY!!!!  After he was shipped out to "cover up", he actually quit a Government job to become the McCanns' (for a time) full time spokesman.  Who quits their job over the "missing" child of someone else?  The mother of whom refused to answer 48 questions regarding her child's disappearance.  As recently as a few hours ago he tweeted he is hopeful justice will be brought to whoever is responsible for Madeleine's abduction.

I don't believe that a) he quit his job in order to work for the McCanns, b) that the paltry sum of £ 75,000.00 a year that he was said to be paid is his real income. For someone who's been Head of the Media unit for Blair, that is peanuts.
I think that he got paid far more if he really only did have the McCanns to represent (until the Concordia sank) and he was/is allegedly paid by Brian Kennedy, that great philanthropist. Unless of course it's no skin of Kennedy's nose either if he gets a few lucrative government contracts to compensate him for his generosity.
Just supposition on my part, but that's how these things work. What you see is not at all what you get.

http://goncaloamaral.webs.com/investigation.htm

May 4 - Clarence Mitchell, the then Head of the 40-strong Central Office of Information Media Monitoring Unit, at the heart of the government’s ‘spin machine’, is appointed by the government to control publicity on the McCann case. He flies out to Praia da Luz later in May. Before doing so, he boasts in a TV interview that it was he who spoke to Archbishop Cormac Murphy O’Connor and got him to arrange an audience for the McCanns with the Pope in Rome.
unquote
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 5 Jul - 9:12

Panda wrote:

I noted Blacksmiths' post about the latest news has been whoosh clunked.....on whose orders?

As I type, Breakfast TV on BBC 1 are once again reporting the SY news.......Why are SY telling everyone around the World NOW?????? These 38 people are obviously going to be hard to find, some on different Continents . How much more will this cost the taxpaper, Joe Bloggs lost interest in the case a long time ago . It is obvious Cameron agreed the extra expenditure and he might well get a roasting from the backbenchers , is this all some kind of smokescreen ?

This one? For what it's worth...:
http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.fr/

"Thursday, 4 July 2013

Scotland Yard speaks

The Bureau doesn't do old news

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Detectives say Madeleine's parents, the friends the McCanns were with in Portugal and people known to the family before they went away are not suspects or people they need to investigate."

OK. On the assumption that Scotland Yard are telling the truth then there is no possibility of the Tapas 9 being re-interviewed, the primary aim of the Bureau since its inception. Which means there is no purpose in continuing to comment on the case other than as a hobby or from dislike of the people involved.  And here we are, a public  apology to the McCanns and a withdrawal of any claims we've made apart from the substantiated evidence of  habitual lying quoted in our previous post, which we'll leave standing for the moment.

The question of the libel  settlement remains open. We'll make a post on the other Bureau when that is confirmed. Bye.

at 14:48 "

"
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 5 Jul - 9:31

frencheuropean wrote:
Panda wrote:

"Thursday, 4 July 2013

Scotland Yard speaks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Detectives say Madeleine's parents, the friends the McCanns were with in Portugal and people known to the family before they went away are not suspects or people they need to investigate."

OK. On the assumption that Scotland Yard are telling the truth then there is no possibility of the Tapas 9 being re-interviewed, the primary aim of the Bureau since its inception. Which means there is no purpose in continuing to comment on the case other than as a hobby or from dislike of the people involved.  And here we are, a public  apology to the McCanns and a withdrawal of any claims we've made apart from the substantiated evidence of  habitual lying quoted in our previous post, which we'll leave standing for the moment.

The question of the libel  settlement remains open. We'll make a post on the other Bureau when that is confirmed. Bye.

"

Thanks frenchperson.....I just went to check the link again on Annabel's post and when I checked earlier it said "this page is no longer available, now it's back!!!

Last edited by Panda on Fri 5 Jul - 9:36; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 5 Jul - 9:34

frencheuropean wrote:
Panda wrote:

"Thursday, 4 July 2013

Scotland Yard speaks

"
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 5 Jul - 16:22

Blacksmith is a fraud and with a bit of luck we'll here no more from him.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 5 Jul - 16:31

every one is entitled to an opinion, mine is that I enjoy his posts.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4