Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion)

4 posters

Go down

British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion) Empty British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion)

Post  kathybelle Wed 3 Jul - 9:55

I have copied a link from Jill Havern's forum, the link contains gives information about the help the McCanns were given, within a very short time of Madeleine's disappearance. The reason for the link, is because I was reading a post by Tigger, that she posted on Jill's forum at 07:40.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4087-british-foreign-office-timeline-madeleine-mccann-case

If I'm wrong in copying the link from Jill's forum, can the 'Mods' please remove the link, but leave enough information for others to read the information on Jill's forum.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion) Empty Re: British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion)

Post  fuzeta Wed 3 Jul - 11:24

This has convinced me that the Scotland Yard investigation will be just another cover up.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion) Empty Re: British Foreign Office:Timeline-Madeleine McCann Case (Copied From Jill Havern's Forum-Forumotion)

Post  kathybelle Thu 4 Jul - 0:28

fuzeta wrote:This has convinced me that the Scotland Yard investigation will be just another cover up.

I agree entirely with you.

Poor Madeleine, she was let down badly, by the very people who brought her into the world, her so called parents. Along with others, who made protecting her parents, more important than finding out what happened to her.

If there is a hell, I hope the lot of them rot in there, when it's time for them to shuffle off this mortal coil.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Thu 4 Jul - 15:16

I read my way through the Jill Havern reference and now I feel very glum. Only when I think that I just cannot see/think/guess WHY do I perk up a bit, and also with so many people being involved makes it very unlikely that a cover up would work. What a risk it would be! Think Hillsborough.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 4 Jul - 15:44

comperedna wrote:I read my way through the Jill Havern reference and now I feel very glum. Only when I think that I just cannot see/think/guess  WHY do I perk up a bit, and also with so many people being involved makes it very unlikely that a cover up would work. What a risk it would be! Think Hillsborough.
i know what you are saying - but 95 families wanted justice - they were bodies united in grief and all came together for justice - tb ga 2 gentlemen - crushed trying to get justice for madeleine -nobody will come near to getting justice - only thing now is for the papers to print - the truth as they know it - print the lot
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down